• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups PMD: The Reverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan looked near him and, sure enough, there was a bag right next to him. It looked quite different from the makeshift sack he previously had, but it still felt like it was his. He opened it up and, sure enough, the carving of himself was still there. "How odd..." He said, slowly pulling it out. "I guess some of our possessions managed to make it through as well..." He checked back in the bag but was dissapointed to find his quick claw missing, and it was replacced by a pocketknife, which still felt familiar to him. Odd...

Zoie heaved a sigh. "Well, I can't argue with free shelter..." She turned to the Scorpion Queen. "You think we should trust him?"

"Free shelter is something I cannot deny as well." Expo said with a sigh. "And the plates are still hopefully with us..." Lily said. "So, it seems like we've found everyone. Everyone BUT Max. And this man had better not turn into Darkrai or something something something..." Expo said somewhat suspiciously.

"Darkrai? Is that what you're trying to do?" Damon stood up and cheerfully tapped his assistant on the head with one finger. "Carol, please explain to them what we know about the locations of the plates of Arceus," he said, and left the alleyway, adding, "I will book a hotel!"
Carol instantly began speaking after he had left. "Based on the information we have, there is a high chance of there being a plate hidden in the Moor of Icirrus. If you've already found other plates, there may be a correspondence. We are currently in the alleyway of Castelia City. Where else have you found plates of Arceus in the other world?"

Max slid out of the shadows, off of a pile of trash and onto the ground on his feet. He put a stack of all four plates into Autumn's hands. They were a little easier to carry now, and the Flame Plate was warm but not burning like before. "There. I don't like that man."

Autumn was startled my Max's sudden appearance but was sure glad to see him, mostly because he had the plates.

"Glad to see you Max" Autumn said to Max.

Autumn then looked at the girl.

"It's about time one of you said something interesting. So you do know about Darkrai and Arceus's plates. You believe there is another plate somewhere at a place called Moor of Icirrus? It is unusual for me to not know where a certain place is but I am not of your world after all. If there is a plate at Moor of Icirrus, I will be the one to find it. Perhaps you would also be kind enough to tell us where that is? That or I am sure the Scorpion Queen probably knows where this place is as well." Autumn says with a bit of excitement towards Carol.

Sasha's eyes darted back and forth between scorpion queen, Damon, Autumn, and a boy cleverly hiding in the alley's shadows. This was really getting to be too much! She tried to calm down, but she was just so confused and worried about what would happen to her. She thought for a second about going back to her parents, her school, but she didn't even know how long she had been gone in the Pokemon world: what if they thought she was dead or had forgotten her?

When the guy named Damon walked off purposefully Sasha hurried after him. She was much more comfortable with less people around, and maybe she could get some of her questions answered away from all that confusion.

"Um, hi. I was wondering, maybe, could you help me?"

Carol was startled by her excitement. Autumn did seem quite enthusiastic about defeating Darkrai and not much else... "It's outside Icirrus City, which should take a few days to get to, since we have to pass through three other cities before we would get there at all. And, like I asked, where have you found any other plates? It can help us locate ones in this world, because they are parallel..."
"Yeah, I know where that is," the Scorpion Queen replied. "And there was a cave, a volcano, a desert and a valley by a mountain where we got plates. I'm not great at geography, but that was the order we went to them in, and most of us got here from the valley."
"Right... So perhaps those same sorts of places will hide plates here. It might be wise to check Route 4 out for plates, since it is on the way."

Damon had begun to walk down the road away from the alley when he heard Sasha call him. He kept walking, but slowed his pace so she would be able to catch up. "It certainly depends on what you need help with, but I will try! What is it?" he replied, smiling.

Autumn was glad the Scorpion Queen pitched in, she had no clue where the others found their plates while she was on a different mission. She only knew the general area on where they were.

"Well that's great. Could someone perhaps lead me to these places as soon as possible. I am not the type of person to be lingering." Autumn said generally to anyone listening.

"Yeah, I suppose," the Scorpion Queen said. "Um, where'd the Skitty-girl go?"
"I think she followed Damon, in which case both of them will find us again soon enough," Carol replied calmly. "We can start going. Damon's likely to book rooms in a hotel in Nimbasa, since he knows it's only morning now. He'll find us when he's done; he's good at that."
"How do you know he'll find us?" the Scorpion Queen asked. "I mean, that girl went after him. I can't exactly say honestly that I'd be upset if he left, but I don't want to leave her."
"If it comes to it, I've got a cell phone, and he'll call it from a phone booth," Carol replied. "If you're all ready, we can depart right now."

Autumn liked hearing that news. She was anxious to get going. She was also curious about they were talking about.

"Scorpion Queen. What does she mean by a cell phone? Can she talk to other people like psychic type pokemon can?" Autumn asks.

"Sort of... It's like there's a signal that's spread across certain areas, and when people connect to it, they can talk to other people who are connected to signals in different places," the Scorpion Queen explained. "But it doesn't really have anything to do with pokemon or psychic stuff. Although some people do use psychic pokemon for communication sometimes. The cell phone is the a device that connects you to the signal I was talking about."

Sasha trailed after Damon. She stuck her hands in the pockets of her pink shorts and said, "Well, um, what exactly is going on? I don't remember very much from before. . .oh! Were you there too? When we were Pokemon?" She shook her head. "Everyone else already knows each other, and it seems like they have this really important quest to finish, but. . ." She hung her head.

"No, I was never in that world. I have never been a pokemon, though that does sound interesting!" Damon replied. "So, your memory was messed up? Such is to be expected, passing through to different worlds twice as you did. Well, their objective, as I've gathered, is to retrieve all sixteen of the elemental plates of Arceus. This will allow them to ressurect him, because Darkrai has awoken and is terrorizing the world you were in just before now," he told her. "There is something important going on, you're right, and you are involved- you were in that world, and now you are here with them. You have a fate tied just as they do, so if your trouble is that you don't know anything, I suggest you meet them, see how you can help." And we'll see where this goes... and how closely it follows my own predictions.
"Ah, but don't leave quite yet!" He added as they approached an empty telephone booth. "They're probably going to leave the alley while we're gone, and you don't want to get lost! Let me make this call, and then we'll go straight to them."

"Okay. Follow me. This is the fastest way to Route 4," Carol said, and began walking in a different direction than the way Damon had gone, walking briskly but with a slight limp due to her prosthetic leg.

Sasha was shocked to discover that their mission was really something as grand as saving the world! And from Darkrai. . .this was really serious. "O-okay. Is it all right if I stick with you?" She was relieved to be away from the crowd, and Damon seemed really sure of himself, too.

"That would be fine!" He replied, then entered the telephone booth. He picked up the telephone from its place, and, acting like he only had a vague idea of how the thing worked, he tapped at the coin slot without inserting anything, pushed in a few numbers, and held the phone up to his ear. "Hello!" He said in an ecstatic voice. "I am Damon, how are you today?" After another pause, his voice dropped to a dull drone. "Please hook me up with the people running Nimbasa Inn... Yes, please book four rooms under the name 'Damon.' We'll be coming tomorrow or the day after. Two beds that fit two people per room. Yes. Thank you for your service!" His last sentence snapped back into happiness, and he hung up and left the booth. "Aren't phones such strange contraptions? All the buttons are confusing. I don't use them often."

After staring at the carving for a bit, he gently placed it back in the bag. After a quick look around, he noticed that the Scorpion Queen, along with several others, started heading out of the alley. "Um, I think we should go..." he said to Rose, getting up and slinging the messenger bag over his shoulder.

"You're right," she replied, seeing them leave as well, and stood up and began following.

"So, where are we heading to first? We are heading straight to the next plate right?" Autumn asked.

"Okay, I know my way around here. Take a....left. Then we go across the Driftveil Drawbridge, go through Chargestone Cave, and go through the mountain... Okay, forget that. Anybody have a flying Pokémon?" Expo asked hopefully. "Scorpion Queen? You're the only one with Pokémon."

"Route 4 is closest," Carol replied. "It's a possible location of a Plate, but there's no guarantee, I'm afraid."

"No, I haven't got anything that flies but a floating ghost. Besides, we're in Castelia. Driftveil Drawbridge connects to Nimbasa. Anyway, Route 4 is right up there. No need to fly," the Scorpion Queen said, gesturing to a gate. "I wouldn't think any flying pokemon would be able to carry ten people anyway."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom