• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl Movie 03 (Pokemon Movie 12) Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 7 minute trailer thing is in YouTube already. Just search "arceus" in YT and put the video order in "newest", it should be easy to find. And I think that trailers are still legal here.

(this had its own thread originally, but Rocket Girl pointed out it's probably best I stick it here)

Actually, all I meant was that the link to the trailer was already posted in this thread.

But that's true, I guess it doesn't really need it's own thread.

Hey, I'm only stating my opinion.

Pulling an M16 on Arceus? Please tell me you don't seriously believe that would even have a .000001% chance of happening.

(And your sig is warping my screen because of its width_

I read that as "Pull an MI-6 on Arceus" and now I'm imagining Bond trying to chat it up. Either that or Cammy White Cannon Drilling it in the side and breaking its hula hoop thing.

No, it does not mean I believe it would happen. Rather I was trying to make a point.

Pokémon movies don't seem to have very much variety, that's the message that was being conveyed.

And I apologize for the signature problems. I'll compress it a bit.

Sheena - Has the power to calm ancient mythical Pokemon with her SUPER EYEBROWS OF POWER.

Sheena.png

Well Jindai is such a sexy baastard anyway x3 He doesn't even need a mention!

Well Jindai is such a sexy baastard anyway x3 He doesn't even need a mention!
Like morty. My god default sex machines are default.*cough*I mean for being of the same gender they are quite decent.

My hot man detecting devices are way more powerful than yours ¬_¬ And you know it. So I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom