• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl Movie 03 (Pokemon Movie 12) Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
N'aww, why do Pearlshippers have all the fun in these movies? xP

Besties? you mean best friends? if so, sure I totally agree
Ash and Dawn's relationship is really best friends brother/sister
And they're cute together as friends, but nothing more XD
YES!
Pah, they have nothing on our movie 8 >P

It's not like the writers are trying to make anything "pearlshippy"
It's simply that Ash and Dawn are the stars and they focus on them most of the time... so they get more scenes together

Dawn is a waterbender(got joke on serebiiforums)
lol3o.gif

Dawn looks more like a generic anime girl in that gif, rather than Dawn herself.

Must be because so many anime girls have that same blue hair style. Misty and May looked more distinct where you wouldn't confuse them with characters from other anime.

Aww, Hikari looks adorable, love the hair and the swimsuit dress is cute and not some stupid bikini. Satoshi looks pretty cute too<3
Dawn is a waterbender(got joke on serebiiforums)
lol3o.gif

xDD

Actually, it really looks like she is. *shot*

Hikari looks so cute in that new bathing suit with her hair like that, and the splashing scene was really cute. Hopefully Takeshi splashes them back. :-D

Awesome pics! I can't wait for this movie to come out in the US.

I loved the orchestrated route music when pichu came out.

I loved the orchestrated route music when pichu came out.

me too, This movie is very different, they put a lot into this movie, the design, the music, the plot, i'm so glad that this movie is coming last in the trilogy.

The movie gets an anticlimax just like other Pokémon movies.

Seriously, they need other ways. They befriend Arceus and free the dude from his mind control... then they rescue Arceus after the girl accidentally traps him in molten metal. Arceus becomes happy again and stops.

Classic B movie.
How about pulling out an M16 on Arceus?

By the way, this isn't meant to be flamebait, trolling, or whatnot.
Honestly, I'm doing my best not to get bant.

Last edited:
Are there pics for the 13 movie preview, the one with Ho-oh and Lugia apparently fighting?

Are there pics for the 13 movie preview, the one with Ho-oh and Lugia apparently fighting?

What? Another movie where legends are fighting?

Wonder if Ash will pick sides or if he'll do what he did in all these movies.

We have no idea whether they'll be fighting or not. It's just what it seemed like from the preview apparently. Those things tend to be very misleading.

(this had its own thread originally, but Rocket Girl pointed out it's probably best I stick it here)

I downloaded and installed the Microsoft Silverlight to watch the movie 12 exclusive on Y!Japan.

To be brief... it sucks. And I don't have the patience to constantly refresh every time it freezes/gives me an error message because I try to search. Not to mention, I don't know why ANYONE should go to all this trouble just to watch a trailer for a movie.

Can anyone rip the new Movie 12 footage from the Silverlight app and post it to YouTube or elsewhere? I looked around google but the steps involved are beyond my technical knowledge.

Mods, I realize that asking this may be illegal/violate the rules on posting streaming content, I'm not sure if a workaround like this WOULD be legal, at least to Y!J/M$'s lawyers. So I apologize if it is.

But seriously, anyone who could help would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom