• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar (Ended) (TEEN)

What do you think of this fic?

• Total voters
Re: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar

New chapter a day early, I actually wanted to get it done this morning. Anyway voting period has started and I hope you all consider voting for this story or either Reggie or AD if you haven't voted already that is.

This chapter is probably a cornerstone for Jordan's character, I finally get to show off his strengths but I won't give anything out, also starting with this chapter there'll be a countdown at the end of each chapter.

@Instrutilus ; @Rob Anybody ; @Jinoga ;@AetherX ; @Legacy ; @Thundagere ; @Sarcastically Insane

Chapter 43: Reggie vs. Reggie; Jordan shows his Courage

“Are you sure you’re okay miss?” a nurse entered her hospital room, a worried look on her face as she saw the girl changing from her hospital robe into her normal everyday uniform. “You’ve been sleeping for almost two weeks already, you should probably rest up.” She suggested kindly.

“I’m okay but thanks for worrying,” Miko smiled before turning around to look at the nurse, her hair had grown longer due to the time she had spent sleeping in the hospital and her eyes still looked tired. “Like you said I’ve been sleeping far too long, and I need to see someone,” she answered before putting on her red jacket and turning around.

After two weeks of being in a coma Miko had finally woken up the day before, with barely any of her memory in her as well. Now that she finally woke up she had to find the others and try to see what had been happening, especially after the events of Zivok’s attack a month back.

Miko quickly walked out of her hospital room, not wanting to be there any longer since it might just make her one to lie down once more. As she walked out of the hospital she saw Marie walking over to the entrance, a bouquet of flowers was in her arms. “Marie, what are you doing here?” Miko asked before looking down at the flowers. “Were you the one that brought those.”

“Yeah, with Reggie gone I’d figure I might as well make sure you’re in a comfortable environment,” Marie replied with a hint of concern in her voice. Miko looked down at the floor, she didn’t expect for Reggie to leave and if he did then what would he for? Did something happen while she was asleep? “Are you okay, you just woke up so you shouldn’t move around too much,” Marie patted her shoulder before turning her around.

“Tell me everything Marie,” Miko looked at Marie straight in the eye; even causing her to move her head back a little. “I was asleep for two weeks but I can barely recall anything after that day that Zivok attacked the academy.”

“We all assume this would happen,” Marie sighed before reentering the hospital. “Though I rather it hadn’t, a lot of things happened, a lot of things that you may not want to hear,” as she said this Miko felt her bravery loosen a little but she managed to keep some of it and forced herself to give Marie a determined look.

“It’s been a week since Reggie left hasn’t it?” Valerie and Jordan were standing on top of the roof of the main building she looked down at the forest, using her camera to take pictures of all the Pokémon that could be seen from such a height or just the scenery. “I’m kind of worried about the guys; all of them left so unexpectedly and haven’t come back,”

“I’m sure they’ll be back,” Jordan groaned while staring at the sky, he was lying on the floor with an annoyed look on his face. “I just can’t believe I was left out, I’m strong I mean sure I lost in the preliminaries of the tournament but that’s because of Darren’s fault!” he exclaimed before hitting the ground with his right fist; scaring Valerie. “I feel completely useless, every time I see them battling and I just stand there like a cardboard figure.”

“We all feel that way Jordan, but we have to do the best we can,” Valerie replied before taking another picture and turning to look at Jordan. “We can’t whine I mean not all of us can have a shot.”

“Yeah but when’s mine,” Jordan frowned; however he managed to see Valerie face faulting at him before looking back at the forest. “Sorry, I guess I really do bitch too much about it,” he groaned.

“That’s the first step, admitting it,” Valerie gasped as she looked towards the docks, seeing the three familiar trainers walk up the steps that lead to the main building. “It’s them, Zivok, Incendio and Neptune are here!” she exclaimed as she turned around and began running towards the exit of the roof.

“What, no way!” Jordan pushed himself up before following close behind Valerie. “We have to warn the principal, no way there’s not enough time,” Jordan groaned.

“Jordan, you said you wanted to be useful right?” Valerie turned around to look at Jordan in the eye, causing the Charizard Flame student to move back. “Go to the gate and stall them as much as you can while I make sure the others escape, I’ll send the teachers to help you out.” She replied before running down the stairs.

“Damn it woman why you have to do that to me,” Jordan replied before looking down at the pokéball he had just withdrawn. “Reggie told me I could borrow you in case I needed you, so it looks like I will have to use you either way,” he shrugged before running back to the roof.

“Go!” Jordan clenched the pokéball on his hand before throwing it into the air, allowing Reggie’s Swadloon to come out and spread its wings. “All right, we’ve got some work to do so you better be useful,” Jordan said before jumping on top of Swadloon, who squawked before it began flying down towards the entrance.

Jordan couldn’t help but feel his heart race, he had been asking for it for such a long time and finally he was getting a chance to show what he was worth; however he had already lost against Zivok before so how could he know for sure if he was enough this time. A Swadloon lowered itself on the floor Jordan jumped out and withdrew another pokéball. He felt as if he was going to faint, especially when he saw the three cloaked the trainers in the now shortening distance. “Just have confidence Jordan,” he muttered while trying to regain his breath.

Reggie screamed in pain as the black Ryu Blade slashed his right arm, luckily it didn’t cut it off but it slashed the shirt and some of the skin. He raised his head up, blood running down his mouth and an eye closed due to the unbearable pain. On the other side of the room his negative self was grinning maliciously while walking closer. “You don’t look so good champ,” he chuckled.

He’s too strong, even if he’s me I can’t even get around his defense and he’s attack is too fast to dodge. Reggie groaned before charging forward and swinging the sword down, the negative Reggie blocked the strike but this allowed Reggie to step back and spin around successfully swinging the sword at the clone’s torso. I got it! He exclaimed in his mind.

Then the most amazing yet dreadful thing happened, the sword went right past the clone’s body, causing waves of dark energy to move around where the body was supposed to be cut. “Bet you’re amazed aren’t you,” the clone chuckled to himself once more before moving around and delivering a kick to Reggie’s face, a kick that sent him falling to the floor.

“I do have to admit the fact that you grabbed that chance surprises me, had I been solid it would’ve killed me,” he pointed out putting the sword right in front of Reggie’s face; as if he were to stab him. “So you are ready to kill.”

“I’m not,” Reggie groaned out while holding his right hand closed to his chest wound. “But since you’re just a fake I thought it wouldn’t be too hard.” As he said this a vein was shown from the clone’s forehead. The next thing he knew Reggie was grabbed by the neck of his shirt and thrown against the wall.

“Did you just call me a fake!” he screamed, running towards Reggie and stabbing the wall next to him. “I’ll tell you who’s a fake, you! Standing around all day and whining about not being able to do anything, I’m the one that’s done all the work I’m the one that gave you the life you’ve always wanted!” his screams began to resound throughout the cave and his wrathful face was even beginning to scare Reggie. “And what do I get! nothing! I’m kept locked inside the darkest part of your memory all alone and with nothing after I do so much! So don’t you come to me telling me I’m fake!” he roared before getting the sword out of the wall.

Reggie grinned before raising his head, he was more confident after hearing the clone’s fit of rage. “Who’s the one that’s letting their emotions get the best of them?” Reggie chuckled before charging forward and managing to take the clone by surprise, because of this he wasn’t able to block the fist that was delivered straight for his jaw; the strength of it enough to push him back.

“You say that you did everything,” Reggie muttered while panting and punching him once more; this time with his left fist. “Well you didn’t, it’s true that there were a part where you did help me but that doesn’t mean you did everything,” he explained before putting his hand on his chest. “It is true that Chigon has done most of the stuff and you’ve helped me out a lot but that’s also why…” he closed his eyes before raising his head up high. “That’s why I want to become stronger so that I can stop relying on people’s help and make up for all the lost time.”

“You think you’re some kind of hero now or something,” the clone snickered before grabbing his sword and holding it forward. “You’ll never be able to do that, because you’re a weakling.”

“No I’m not,” Reggie walked towards the clone, stretching his hand out and putting it on his shoulder. “I was and maybe I still am a little bit, but I’m getting stronger with every passing day, and when I do become strong all these feelings that have caused you to suffer will vanish and you can become a part of me completely,” the clone didn’t move, instead he just looked at Reggie with a look of longing in his eyes.

“You’re a real idiot you know that,” the clone replied while shaking his head. “Thinking that can work,” he grabbed Reggie’s hand and moved it aside. “All right then, I’ll give you a chance but if you slip up even once then I’ll be back.”

“It’s a deal,” Reggie nodded his head, happy that the fight had officially ended.

“By the way, you should hurry out of here, the academy’s in danger,” Reggie’s eyes opened wide at this comment, but before he could ask anything the clone had already vanished.

He clenched his fist before turning around to look at Monferno, Fraxure and Azumarill once more. “Guys get up, we have to hurry,” he began running towards the entrance of the room; with his Pokémon desperately trying to catch up.

Once the Pokémon managed to catch up they were back inside the dark cave. “Monferno use Flame Wheel to make a road that leads to the entrance, don’t think about leaving us behind just go as fast as you can,” Reggie ordered, getting a nod from Monferno. The monkey Pokémon surrounded itself with flames before speeding off, leaving a trail of flames behind for Reggie and the others to guide themselves with. Reggie proceeded to return his Pokémon and began limping towards the direction the road marked.

Reggie's Monferno came spinning out from the cave, still leaving a road of flames behind before it stopped itself and proceeded to come out of its Flame Wheel state. It roared before looking up where AD and Chigon were standing.

About a minute or so later Reggie came out from the cave limping, he was holding his right hand close to his chest wound and he had the Ryu Blade strapped to his waist. "I'm back," he groaned as he looked towards AD, he hadn't wiped the blood off from his mouth or arm yet.

A.D merely gave him a bored look; he was reading several pages in a file, or which he casually put into his coat.

"Ah, I was wondering when you were getting out of there. Here," he handed Reggie some food and a drink before circling the boy and assessing his wounds.

"You just ruined my cool return scene," Reggie groaned in annoyance before Chigon jumped at him, throwing him to the ground and licking his face. "I missed you too buddy," he laughed before looking at the food and drinks. "AD, do you have my bag with you?" he asked while sitting up and taking his shirt off revealing the hole that had been made on his chest. "Don't ask me how I'm still alive and hand me the bag."

"Here," A.D handed him his bag, before moving off in one direction. "Come with me once you're done. I'll be waiting back at camp."

"I don't have time for that," Reggie groaned before pushing himself up. "Just bandage me up and I'll get changed, the academy's in danger and we have to hurry!" he exclaimed, his wound still hurting him a lot.

"Yes, because you're able to fight in that condition. Rest for a bit, gather your strength and I'll make sure things are ok," A.D replied, passing the cave before getting curious and looking in, he saw a darker version of himself, about to start taunting, but A.D merely left it, muttering. "It's been done." He replied with a bored tone.

"What do you mean you'll make sure things are okay?" Reggie asked while looking over at AD.

"I'll contact the Academy and see if everything's ok, if anything's going on, I'll go and try and help, if not, I'll be waiting at camp." He replied with a nod, though Reggie just gave him a frown before looking down at the floor.

"All right, I guess," Reggie replied before he started limping towards the camp.

“And what do you think you’re doing shrimp?” Jordan looked over at Incendio and Neptune since Zivok was a little farther from the two. “You’re that kid who got his ass kicked by the boss before,” Incendio pointed out with a smirk on his face. “You came here to get killed or something?” he asked as he withdrew a pokéball.

“Shut up,” Jordan groaned before throwing the pokéball on his left hand, sending out an Excadrill who roared as soon as it came out. “I can take you guys any day, I’m stronger than ever now,” he replied while grinning.

“He really thinks he can beat us doesn’t he?” Neptune crossed his arms before looking at Jordan. As he said this Zivok caught up with them, he was a bit surprised at seeing that Jordan was hindering them yet again. “What do we do with him boss, he’s not willing to move,” Neptune pointed out.

“I can enter on my own, you guys just make sure to catch up fast,” Zivok shrugged as his Dusknoir materialized behind him. “I’ll wait for you, this time we can’t fail.” as he said this the Dusknoir put its arms around Zivok and the two vanished from sight.

“Wait what?” Jordan began looking around as if he was expecting Zivok to reappear somewhere. “No one told me he could do that,” he groaned.

Before he could react though Incendio’s Arcanine became visible to him, with great speed the fire type was in mid air and baring its fangs at Jordan. “Crap!” he exclaimed, only for Excadrill to get in front of its trainer and block Arcanine’s fangs with its right arm, the fangs however buried themselves on its arm; causing blood to ooze out. “Thanks man,” Jordan sighed.

“Arcanine, Fire Blast!” the Arcanine roared as a ball of fire materialized inside its mouth. As Excadrill saw this it immediately started to try and get its arm away, but it was to no avail since the Arcanine was holding on tight.

“Swadloon…” Jordan gasped, realizing that his Swadloon was already trying its best to dodge the attacks by Neptune’s Samurott who was firing various water attacks. “Damn, Excadrill use Horn Drill!” Jordan commanded at the top of his voice.

What happened next made even Incendio and Neptune gasp.

The drill on Excadrill’s head began to spin before the Pokémon threw its heard forward towards Arcanine, the dog Pokémon was able to let go but before it could move away its eye was stabbed by the drill causing it to roar in pain as it jumped back and closed its eye to stop the blood. “Damn it didn’t go deep enough, otherwise we could’ve done it in,” Jordan frowned.

“You actually tried to kill a Pokémon, that’s new,” Neptune grinned as he looked at Jordan. “Guess we underestimated you.”

“I’ll do whatever I can to win, that’s my motto,” Jordan replied with a mischievous grin on his face.

“Then let’s see how far you’re willing to get, Samurott use false Swipe,” the Samurott took out its sword before charging at Excadrill, preparing to do a slash across it, Swadloon in turn flew over to try and protect its comrade; only to see Samurott turn around and slash at it instead, slashing its right wing off completely and making the Pokémon fall to the floor in a fit of pain.

“I already returned Arcanine, so what are you gonna do about that Pokémon?” Incendio chuckled evilly as Jordan returned Swadloon with wide eyes. “You should get that guy to the Pokémon Center fast.”

“I can’t just sit like an idiot,” Jordan replied before sending out his Gengar. “Charge!” the Gengar grinned before jumping into the ground, making its way towards the two trainers before getting behind Incendio. “I got the sneak attack on you!”

“Who’s got the sneak attack?” Incendio chuckled, turning around and sending out his Blaziken as soon as he saw the Gengar out, before Blaziken could hit it with a Fire Punch though Gengar went back into the floor appearing once more between Blaziken and Incendio. “What?”

“Dark Pulse!” Gengar opened its arms wide, sending out waves of darkness that made both Incendio and Blaziken fall back. “Told you I had the sneak attack on you.”

Jordan then turned to Samurott who was clashing blades with Excadrill’s right drill. “Use Water Tail!” Samurott flapped its tail before slamming it against Excadrill and pushing it back, the Pokémon was prepared though as it dig into the ground and threw a barrage of rocks towards Samurott.

The Samurott began jumping out of the way effortlessly as it fired a barrage of Water Pulse towards Excadrill, the Pokémon tried its best to do the same but it didn’t manage to dodge it and was slammed back instead. “Use Dig,” Jordan commanded, making Excadrill go dig its way into the ground.

“Blaziken get that annoying little thing!” Incendio roared, making his Blaziken slam the ground with a Blaze Kick, trying to catch Gengar off guard and in turn making small holes on the ground.

“Gengar, use Hypnosis,” Jordan ordered, making Gengar come out of the ground and make eye contact with Blaziken, in turn making it fall asleep. “Got him,” Jordan cheered before seeing Samurott fire a blue beam of cold energy and air. “Watch out.”

“Got him,” Neptune grinned only to see Gengar sneaking into one of the holes. “What?” he asked as he looked around, letting out a gasp as he realized a pattern.

They were trapped in a hexagram made out of large holes that had been caused by Excadrill and in turn there was a circle and various other lines made by Blaziken’s kick, these ones were all around them. “Damn it, Incendio get out!”

Before they could move out of the way Gengar began bouncing between the holes around them, using the passage in between them to travel through. Due to this he bounced around, hitting both the trainers and the Pokémon who in turn didn’t have a chance to counter. “I love it when a plan goes well,” Jordan chuckled confidently, amazed that his plan actually worked.

“Stupid kid,” Incendio went to grab Blaziken’s pokéball, only for Gengar to come out from behind him and hitting him so hard that all of his pokéballs fell to the ground and some even fell on the holes.

“Now for the closing,” Jordan held his left hand forward as far as he could, a final determined grin going through his face as he looked at the two trainers. “Excadrill, Drill Run outside of the ground!”

Incendio and Neptune tried to run out the hexagram desperately, only for the ground around them to erupt and send them into the sky as Excadrill’s body came spinning out, it was in the form of a large drill and it was spinning so fast that it attracted stones to it. Excadrill turned itself around, hitting Samurott and slamming it against the floor before turning back around quickly and hitting Blaziken this time.

“Thank you thank you, the next show will be in a couple of minutes when I kick Zivok’s ass,” Jordan made a playful bow as he looked at the two trainers on the floor.

“You cocky punk,” Inferno groaned, its wounded body was already making the pain of moving around unbearable but he still had a lot of fight in him. “Don’t discard us as if we were trash,” he replied before taking a the Master Ball inside of his cloak. “Ready Neptune, let’s teach this son of a bitch some manners.”

“I agree with you Incendio,” Neptune replied while pushing himself off; he getting his own Masterball out. “Let’s see how he fends off against our strongest members,” the two grinned at each other before throwing the Master Balls on the floor and sending out Suicune and Entei.

“Crap on a crap sandwich,” Jordan gritted his teeth in frustration. “My plan was super perfect too.”

“We have to hurry to the principal’s office!” Marie exclaimed as she and Miko ran through the halls of the main building, a few minutes earlier Zivok had infiltrated the building, and some of the students as well as the teachers were trying to stall him; however Charles hadn’t run the emergency signal like he had done before.

“I’m glad you told me what happened but I guess we’ll just have to talk more about it later,” Miko replied, she was worried for Reggie and the others, mostly Reggie since she didn’t know where he had gone and she couldn’t imagine how frustrated he had been after she had been possessed by Shroud.

“Don’t worry about it for now,” Marie pointed out, she smiling a little before seeing Valerie at the other corner of the floor, she running towards Charles’s office. “There’s Valerie,” Marie pointed out as she and Miko followed behind her.

Meanwhile back in the zone around the cave A.D pulled out Reggie's Academy Dex, recalling it being mentioned as acting like a phone. He selected Charles' name from the list and called the headmaster, wondering if he should put the device to his ear.

"Hello," Charles replied, grabbing the black Academydex that was on his left wrist as AD's face came into the screen. "Oh AD, well I trust everything's going on well with you and Reggie?"

"It is. I trust everything is going fine at the academy, eh?" A.D replied with a bored look.

Charles looked at AD before grinning. "Yeah don't worry, everything's just fine," a second before the screen began to fade an explosion was heard as Charles's grin increased till the screen completely faded to black.

"Oh darn, and here I thought he would worry about that file..." A.D muttered, aware the sound was still functioning before releasing Aerodactyl and hoping aboard, "Let's go get Reddie." He ordered as Aerodactly flew towards the direction of the camp. “Things might just get interesting.”

To be Continued…

End of Chapter 43
Next Time: Return, Truth and Goodbye
Countdown to the End: 6

Well what did you all think, did I do the battle well and what did you think of the cliffhanger?

Jordan: LOL. AD at the Cave of Evil: Cool. Gengar/Excadrill Combo: BOOM!

Interesting, I look forward to your next chapter :3

Don't they have some kind of security at the Academy? I mean, really, this is what, the third time these guys have shown up? And each time they've tried to kill one or more students. You'd think they'd have some experienced trainers patrolling or something of the sort.

Really nice chapter. Jordan's one of my favorite characters in Pokemon Academy so its nice to see him get the limelight this time. I didn't spot any major errors while reading so thats good.
By the way, I want to remind you to not forget about the details. For instance, Swadloon has just got its wing cut off, don't forget to elaborate on that among others.
Anyway, great job!

Yeah I wanted to explore it more but I didn't want to get too descriptive with all the blood and the pain and stuff it'll just make me think of it for real and cause me to become nauseated not that I become nauseated at the thought of blood but writing it it's different than thinking it since I'm giving it a sort of life.

Bet you guys are surprised the chapter is coming out early, well that's because I'm actually ahead and I just can't wait so I decided to post it today. This chapter is a chapter I've been waiting for since the first chapter and it's a chapter that I've been dropping hints about since that very chapter too.

@Rob Anybody ; @Jinoga ;@AetherX ; @Legacy ; @Thundagere ; @Sarcastically Insane; @Lugion (just so that you can tell me how far you are)

Chapter 44: Return, Truth and Goodbye

Everyone was scared, trying to see where they could hide and if they would really be safe. A few minutes ago Zivok had infiltrated the academy yet again, and even though the teachers were trying to stall him it didn’t give the students a lot of comfort. “Everyone’s panicking over something like this,” Mr. Grayson gritted his teeth, his Hippowdon trying to take down Zivok’s Golurk but was beginning to be pushed back.

“Well you can’t blame them,” Ms. Rose the Coordinator teacher responded, she was a woman with long blond hair that extended down to her waist and she was wearing a purple skirt along with a purple button jacket to match; she also had a pair of glasses. She looked towards her Lilligant who was facing off against Zivok’s Chandelure. “I had to get this pair up, switch with me,”

“Sure, Hippowdon, Sand Tomb!” the Hippowdon slammed its foot down causing a pool of sand to sink the ground and throw Golurk inside, Chandelure however took its chance to fire a powerful ring of fire from the flames on its arms, the flames heading towards Lilligant. “Protect,” Hippowdon roared before getting in front of the grass type, creating a green barrier that blocked the attack in time.

“Lilligant use Solar Beam on the Golurk,” Lilligant danced gracefully as it took the spot where Hippowdon used to be, it then fired a powerful white beam of energy towards the Golurk; who was too focus on getting out from the hole than to dodge the attack. “I think we can actually get them like this,” she grinned.

“Yeah they’re not so hard,” Mr. Grayson chuckled as he looked at Zivok, who had been standing quietly throughout the course of the battle. “Hey say something you freak, aren’t ya gonna give any commands?” he asked as Zivok raised his head before his body vanished. “What the!?” Grayson moved back from the shock.

“An illusion, he must’ve sneaked off somehow,” Ms. Rose replied while gritting her teeth, only to see Golurk slam its fist down on the floor and create a powerful earthquake. “It started moving again!” she began running back only for her along with the Pokémon and Mr. Grayson to be sent flying back against the walls.

Golurk let out a loud roar into the air, almost making the ground shake before it glared at its fallen opponents. Chandelure put both of its flames together firing a powerful Overheat attack that surrounded Rose and her Lilligant. “I can’t be defeated this easily,” Grayson put his hand on Hippowdon’s back only for the two to be hit by Golurk’s Heavy slam, which crushed a lot of Hippowdon’s bones as well as Grayson’s.

Miko and Marie followed Valerie into the hallway that led towards the principal’s office, they were surprised at the fact that Principal Charles hadn’t rung the emergency bell and that measures hadn’t been taken like the last time. “Valerie, wait!” Miko called out, making Valerie turn around to look at the two girls.

“You’re awake?” Valerie gave her a surprised grin before remembering what she was doing. “We have to hurry to the principal’s office,” she said causing the girls to snap back as well.

“We know, we were following you there,” Miko nodded her head before seeing someone walkout from the corner at the end of the hall. She gasped as she noticed Zivok’s cloak moving around as the man in question turn to look at the three girls. “It’s him,” she replied; her breath was becoming heavy for some reason.

“Wow, I didn’t expect to see you again girl,” Zivok pointed out as he took a step towards the girls, causing all three of them to move back. “You don’t have to be scared, I won’t hurt you,” he grinned; his Hydreigon roared as it came out from the darkness and stood next to its trainer.

“We’re not afraid of you,” Miko groaned as she withdrew a pokeball from her belt. “Go Absol!” she yelled sending out her Absol who sprinted towards Zivok and Hydreigon as soon as it came out. The Absol drew its head back before firing a large slash from the scythe on its head.

“Tri Attack,” Zivok held his hand forward as his Hydreigon put all three of its head together, each of them creating a different colored sphere in the tip of their mouths. As the attack got closer to them the dragon fired three powerful beams of red, blue and yellow light; the beams in turn took the shape of a triangle and collided against the slash sending it back and clashing against Absol.

Miko and the girls covered their faces as Absol was sent flying past them and collided with the wall that was on the other side of the hall. “I didn’t want to be too rough on it, but these kinds of things can’t be stopped,” Zivok shook his head as he looked at the three girls. “I don’t really want to hurt you.”

“Well too bad we want to hurt you,” Marie frowned, she taking out her own pokeball as Miko withdrew another one.

Reggie was at his and AD's camp, groaning over and over again while Monferno burned the wounds lightly to stop the bleeding and Azumarill cleaned it up. "This sucks, AD hasn't come back to tell me what happened when he called either," he groaned while getting some bandages out and getting up, he was worried sick about what was going in the academy, if Zivok and his minions had really gone into the attack, then how could he help if he was wounded. "Monferno, Fraxure, I need you to wrap these." he sat back down so that his Pokemon could reach and wrap the bandages.

Reggie was taken aback however as AD’S Aerodactyl swooped down and grabbed Reggie and his Pokémon, making sure not to puncture them as it would if they were prey. It flipped over, throwing Reggie and his Pokémon in the air before catching them on its back.

"I said NO showing off, Aerodactyl," AD merely muttered while keeping an unimpressed look on his face, this was really common behavior from the Fossil Pokémon.

"What the hell?" Reggie got up while trying to adjust his head after it was hit by the wind. "What happened, why you come all of a sudden?"

"Academy's under attack. Go figure," AD replied casually.

"Told ya," Reggie groaned before going back to the bandages. "I gotta finish putting these on." he groaned before turning back to look at AD. "Did you speak with the principal?"

"Yup. He's sorting it our as best he can," AD replied, not wishing to alarm Reggie. He pulled out 5 Pokéballs and marked them off in his head before putting them back.

"Then why are you acting so serious?" Reggie asked considering that all this time AD was merely observing and didn't get involve with anything, he looked at AD realizing that he was hiding something from him; however he decided not to explore on it too much.

"I'll tell you when it becomes relevant, I don’t like to get into incorrect conclusions you know." and with that, AD guided Aerodactyl to the academy, reaching breakneck speeds: while Aerodactyl weren't just speedy in battle, they were rather fast in the air as well.

"Don't go so fast!" Reggie exclaimed as he tried to hold on to Aerodactyl’s scales just as Monferno and Fraxure wanted to hold on for their own lives, as well as holding on to the bandages.

“Ah!” Jordan screamed before crashing against the wall of the main building, his body was completely burned and he was bleeding in various parts; apparently from broken bones. “Asshole…” Jordan groaned while looking at Incendio and his Entei, who had been attacking Jordan repeatedly after being chosen to fight.

“That’s what you get for hurting us like that,” Incendio chuckled before grabbing Jordan by the neck and raising him up in the air. “You’re going to die now,” He chuckled as Jordan looked over to see what situation his Pokémon were into.

Excadrill was trying desperately to move away from Suicune’s Aurora Beams; which in turn stopped him from countering due to the speed of it. Meanwhile Gengar lay on the ground surrounded by a large chunk of ice.

“That Excadrill really is bothersome,” Neptune groaned before crossing his arms. “Suicune, finish it with Surf,” the Suicune roared before creating a large tidal wave from behind it, the wave of water headed straight towards Excadrill; falling over it and washing it into the forest nearby; however there was no chance of it getting back up any more. “But at least it’s over now,” he replied, turning to see what Incendio was doing with Jordan. “You grabbed his other pokeballs right?”

“Yeah,” Incendio pointed at the floor where Jordan’s four other pokeball were.

“Then finish him.”

“Will do,” Incendio turned to look at Entei who opened its mouth and created a sphere of fire in the tip of it. “Say your last words.”

Jordan couldn’t help but close his eyes. He felt as if his life could end at any second and his body and mind weren’t even willing to respond anymore, he wanted to run away, to escape from all these suffering but he couldn’t find a way to do it. Some shot I got he chuckled in his mind, remembering how much he whined about not being able to be useful and when he finally does something good he’s faced with death, life was just so cruel to him.

And with one final roar Entei fired a powerful Fire Blast towards Jordan’s and Incendio, however the flames started leaning towards Jordan rather than Incendio. Jordan clenched his teeth and fists as he prepared to take the unbearable pain.

But somehow…it never came. Jordan opened his eyes slowly, realizing that there was a green barrier surrounding him and as thus repelling the flames. “What the hell!” Incendio turned around along with Entei, only for the latter to be slammed by a Pokémon surrounded by water; the Pokémon pushing Entei back before landing as the water vanished; revealing it to be a Carracosta.

“I hope you didn’t pee your pants Jordan,” Jordan gasped as he looked at his savior who was standing by the forest; a Garchomp was next to him carrying Jordan’s unconscious Excadrill. Jordan looked back at his rescuer, he was a teenager around sixteen and he was wearing a long sleeved aqua blue colored suit that was the same design as Lance’s, he was wearing a pair of aqua blue trousers that matched and black boots; he also had a dark blue cape around his back and a combination of spiky and messy red hair.

“Who….”

“Don’t act like you don’t know me it’s really rude,” Fin frowned as he looked at Jordan’s clueless face. It was actually easy to not recognize him, Fin has always been the kind of guy that wears messy clothes and he usually kept his hair dyed brown with red highlights so as to not embrace the red hair he got from both his father and mother.

“Fin!?” Jordan exclaimed in disbelief, taking his chance to get away from Incendio’s grasp and run over to his friend. “What’s with the ghetto, you look like.”

“Like my dad, I know just don’t pay attention to that,” Finn said while waving his hand around, making sure that Jordan was behind him and safe. He then looked at Neptune an Incendio, a grin crossing his face. “We finally see each other again, except this time I’m ready for everything.”

“My rival in expertise, I guess you didn’t have enough last time,” Neptune chuckled, signaling Suicune to assume a battle stand as Entei finally recovered from the last attack. “You can’t beat us alone.”

“Who says he’s alone,” Neptune’s Suicune roared as a powerful jolt of electricity hit it from behind, causing Neptune to turn around and gasp. On the steps that led towards the dock was Jack, he was wearing a worn out black hiking jacket along with a yellow colored t-shirt under it, he wasn’t wearing his glasses due to the bandage that he was still wearing around his eye. Next to him were his Zebstrika and a Venasaur who proceeded to roar into the sky and shake its leaves.

“What the, he’s back too,” Neptune groaned as he looked at Jack then back at Fin.

“I’m not an idiot, just cause you train water types you think I’m gonna be your opponent, get real!” Fin turned to look at Entei once more, not wanting to waste time talking. “Carracosta don’t let it recover use Water Pulse!” Carracosta moved back before letting a powerful roar that in turn sent a powerful wave of water toward Entei.

“Don’t think I’m just going to sit back, Entei Incinerate!” Entei roared once more firing a powerful jet of red colored flames. The flames collided with the wave of water and extinguished it, heading straight towards Carracosta. The Carracosta held its arm forward to protect itself from the flames. “Now prepare for an Eartquake.”

“Wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Fin grinned. In unison to his words the ground began cracking up under Entei surprising the Pokémon once Garchomp came flying out from the floor and punched Entei as hard as it could, sending it into the sky. “Carracosta use Smack Down!” Carracosta jumped into the sky, reaching the spot where Entei was before slamming its right fin down on it and sending it crashing back to the ground.

Meanwhile on the other side Jack and Neptune were already battling, Suicune had gone back to firing Aurora Beams, unfortunately for Neptune Zebstrika was much too fast for it and was able to collide against it, pushing it back. “Now Wild Charge!”

“Extrasensory!” Neptune screamed, he was beginning to feel as if everything was falling apart, even if he had a legendary he was still been taken aback so easily.

“I don’t think so,” before Suicune could do anything four vines erupted from the ground, wrapping themselves around Suicune’s legs and beginning to squeeze hard; stopping the Pokémon from concentrating. “Good work Venasaur,” Jack smiled while looking at his Venasaur’s bulb, which was glowing brighter.

“Get away!” Neptune’s screens went to deaf ears though and his confidence vanished as well once he saw his Suicune being hit by the Wild Charge attack. Suicune screamed as it was thrown back towards its master; its body becoming paralyzed due to the attack.

“Now Venasaur, end this with Solar Beam!” Venasaur held its bulb forward before firing a powerful beam of white light. Suicune was only able to watch as it was hit by the attack, causing a large explosion that sent Neptune flying back and was heard in the whole island. “Just as planned, though I’m not surprised,” Jack shrugged while keeping an uninterested look on his face. “Just an afterthought, Fin and I aren’t stupid enough to make the same mistake twice.”

Inside of the academy Grayson and Rose were dumbfounded as Brendan and Agatha stood before them. Agatha’s Gengar was fending off the Chandelure while Brendan and his Blaziken were taking care of Golurk. “You guys are back,” Grayson pointed out; unable to hide his amazed look.

“Yes we are, and I’m very disappointed if I may say so myself,” Agatha nodded her head; turning to look at Rose and Grayson with a disappointed look. “You guys are supposed to take care of the students while you’re doing the right thing in fighting against these guys you should focus on protecting them more, who knows what could be happening to them now,” she scolded them; making the younger teacher look down at the floor.

“Don’t worry about that Agatha,” Brendan laughed, adjusting his sunglasses while looking at Grayson. “They’re still learning after all.”

“Shut up you punk!” Grayson yelled while clenching his fist. “Second time I get saved by a cocky bastard.” He muttered, making Brendan laugh again.

“Anyway, let’s finish these two and have a word with our sweet principal Agatha,” Brendan turned back to the two Pokémon as a serious look crossed his face. “I think it’s time to settle some things.”

“I agree wholeheartedly,” Agatha nodded her head before stretching her hand out. “Gengar finish it with Shadow Ball.” The Chandelure reacted first; not willing to lose as it fired a barrage of Incinerate attacks. However Gengar was too fast and after using Double Team to divide itself it fired a barrage of Shadow Balls that exploded around the Chandelure.

“Blaziken go and use Seismic Toss,” Golurk roared before it started charging towards Blaziken, it held its left shoulder forward and threw itself at the fire type Pokémon. Blaziken however jumped as soon as Golurk was about to collide with this it landed right behind it before turning around and wrapping its arms around Golurk. “And up!” Brendan yelled as Blaziken raised Golurk up before doing a duplex and slamming it down on the floor. “And down, good thing Blaziken’s are really strong.” He smiled while Blaziken moved Golurk to the side so that it wouldn’t fall on top of it.

Miko, Marie and Valerie stood with their mouths agape, Zivok had managed to defeat all of their Pokémon with just his Hydreigon, however that wasn’t what had surprised them. What surprised them was the person that stood in front of them, he was bruised all over and his white shirt was completely dirty, his white hair was also in a mess as well. “You girls are really useless when it comes to this,” Darren groaned while looking back at the three girls. “I’ll handle this.”

“You’re back,” Valerie pointed out, still amazed at Darren’s return. “Wait, it’s too dangerous are you sure you can fight him?” she knew that Darren wasn’t able to control his anger when it came to being in front of Zivok due to his past with the guy.

“I’m fine Valerie, thanks,” Darren grinned before taking apokeball out of his pocket. “I can get rid of this guy just fine too.” He glared at Zivok; he was able to control his anger but that didn’t mean he wasn’t able to use it to his advantage either.

“I’m not in the mood to fight with you today kid,” Hydreigon charged forward, baring its fangs before proceeding to bite onto Darren’s arms and waist; causing the girls to scream. “You’re done.”

“Am I?” Zivok gasped as he turned around, realizing that Darren was behind him now. “You should look more closely,” Zivok turned back to the other Darren, realizing that the white hair had turned into red and the skin was beginning to surround itself with black fur as well as changing the shape of the body. Finally after a few seconds, the second Darren became a Zoroark.

“You know, you’re no better than your subordinate, he fell for the same trick,” Darren chuckled before grabbing a pokeball from his belt and throwing it forward. “Seviper Poison Tail!” Zivok jumped out of the way, but it wasn’t enough for him to dodge the purple colored tail completely, as it slashed into the side of his chest, making the man groan in pain and begin running towards the principal’s office. “We have to get there or else he’ll take the pendant.

Zoroark looked back at the girls before roaring and charging forward; grabbing a firm hold of Hydreigon before crashing it against the wall. “Thanks,” Miko nodded her head at the Zoroark before she and the girls followed Darren into the Principal’s office.

“Principal be care…” Darren gasped as he saw Zivok standing in front of Charles office, who was sliding the pendant over to him while grinning. “What?” Darren gritted his teeth.

"I think I can see the academy from here," Reggie covered his eyes with his left sleeved while trying to look at the main building that was already coming into view. He had managed to put the bandages on, putting them around his chest and part of his arms and his right hand. Over his body he was wearing the same crimson long coat he had wore for the tournament; which was covering the bandages on his arms.

"Ok, land here. Reggie, off, I have business to deal with," AD said, landing at the medical wing of the Academy: he wanted Reggie to at least get proper bandaging before going off to a war.

"Like hell," Reggie said, glaring at AD. "I'm going wherever you are," he said while keeping a determined look on his face. "Besides, it isn't hurting as much anymore."

"...Aerodactyl, if you would," before Reggie could grab ahold of something, Aerodactyl tipped and dumped Reggie and his Pokemon upon the ground. Before the boy could recover, the Fossil Pokémon took off, with AD muttering "You're just like Cynthia..."

"Too bad that you don't know this place like I do," Reggie smiled before returning his Pokemon aside from Chigon. He began running down the bridge that connected the medical wing to the main building. "I think I know where he might be heading," he pointed out before noticing Jack and Fin in new outfits fighting from far away but he decided that he would think about that later. Reggie entered the main building and began running towards the principal's office; with Chigon flying behind.

On the other side of the building a Hyper Beam ripped through the upper half of the principal’s Office, whereupon Aerodactyl latched upon the smoldering wall, the Rock-typing preventing it feeling the minor heat left over. As his Pokémon rested, AD could be seen stood upon the back, smirking down at Charles.

"'Sup Chalmers? How'd your day go?" he said in a cheerfully casual manner, "I've been reading a really good book, came flying here...oh, and ripped your building a new one."

"What are you doing here AD?" Charles asked as he moved out from his chair.

"Yeah what are you doing here?" came Zivok's voice who stood behind AD with his Dusknoir already out. On the floor of the office were Darren, Miko, Valerie and Marie, though Miko and Darren were still conscious to what was going on.

"I don't see why you're being so hostile though honestly I wasn't expecting you to be back today," Charles pointed out with a smirk as he looked at the file AD was holding. "Do you have something to share with the class?" he asked, opening his arms wide.

"Eh, that good book I mentioned. Ridiculous plot and foreseeable twists, such as Charles being Zivok's older bro, but otherwise a good read," he replied casually, not even acknowledging the person behind him. He tossed the file to the desk and pocketed his hand boredly.

"I guess it was bound to come out at some point," Charles pointed while chuckling as he walked out of his desk and stood in front of them, he grabbing the skull pendant that was on the desk. "As you have figured out already, this whole time, this whole event it was all part of my plan." he replied with an evil smile on his face. As he said this Reggie and Chigon were standing in the doorway, Reggie looking as if he had just experienced a scene out of a horror movie.

Was it true, that Charles really was behind all of this? "There's no way," he said while gasping as he looked at AD and then Zivok. He just couldn’t believe this new revelation that the man that helped him so much had been in cahoots with the guy that had caused him and his friends so much suffering.

“Oh, really? I thought you were completely innocent," AD snickered, before turning to Zivok. "Why do you bad guys always say your evil plans out loud? I mean, really, it's just stupid." He groaned before face palming, while he was willing to fight this time it’s not like he wanted to make it last long especially when he could easily finish this and ask questions later.

"Well you already know it and considering the fact that we've practically won I don't see a reason why not," Charles pointed out while twiddling the pendant around his finger before looking at Reggie. "Plus I think your student wants to know, after all he was a crucial part of this plan," Charles said putting the pendant around this neck and giving Reggie a devilish grin. "Anything you want to say Reggie?"

"Why?" Reggie asked while clenching his fist. "All this time you helped us out, you always helped me with Chigon and you encouraged me when I was down what was all that for!?" he yelled as he stepped into the room, his eyes showing how mad he was. "You were teaming up with this guy all along."

"It's not like it was pointless, after all you became stronger, you made friends and you got more confidence in yourself, if all you can say that I've done more good than bad," Charles pointed out while smiling at Reggie and shrugging. "I mean you saw it right, the flashback and what I want to do." he then extended his arms as the pendant began gleaming. "By using the power of the Dragon of Shroud me and Zivok will unleash the true power of darkness and with that we'll make this world into what we think is best."

"I never thought he'll be so sick," Darren groaned. "He's really talking like a movie villain now.” He replied while trying to push himself up from the floor.

“You should probably not move about yet,” AD said while looking down at Darren before looking back at Charles. “I for one are bored but if you want to keep giving me more time to plan a way to beat you then go right ahed,” he said while holding his hand forward.

"Anyway, since you asked me why I guess you also want to know the how right Reggie?" Charles turned to look at Reggie once more, who was clenching his fists while glaring at Zivok. "You see, I used to be an archeologist before becoming the principal of this academy, I was actually a well known one too back then I went by the name of Lionel Right."

"One day I was on an expedition in Kin Island and what I discovered struck me, I found the runes that spoke about Shroud and Chigon as well as its evolutions, but that's not all I also found the sphere of time and was able to see what happened in the past." Charles explained as he nodded his head before looking at Chigon. "You guys didn't get to see what I did, the power of that dark dragon that everyone feared, it was the power I needed to change everything, and it was easier to reach that level that even Chigon wouldn’t reach, in fact, Diabolo the dragon you summoned before was a bit closer to this entity than any other."

"What the point!" Miko yelled, finally getting up. "What was the point of making us all go through this, of making me be controlled by Shroud of making everyone go through so much pain and suffering!?" she exclaimed, making Charles chuckle to himself.

"That is a story for another day I'm afraid," he said while looking at Miko. "Now I have to accomplish my plan," he grabbed on to the pendant; which began to glow.

As the pendant glowed Chigon's body began to react before it started growling in pain. "Chigon, what's wrong?" Reggie knelt down so that he could hold on to Chigon. The little dragon raised its head, gritting its teeth while trying to suppress the pain and keep whatever was trying to come out inside. Suddenly a shadow began to come out from Chigon's body and gather around Charles's pendant.

"Now, come out Dragon of Shroud!" Charles roared before throwing the pendant in the air, causing it to begin glowing in a black color and expand. After a few seconds the shadow started to take shape, four large wings erupted from the shadows back, followed by a pair of large arms covered with black scales; the arms were like those of Diabolo in that they were thin like bones. A pair of legs came out next, however the chest was completely black before various stars began to reflect deep inside of it. As for the head, it had a long black neck with a visor just like Diabolo, its fangs were longer and its scales were darker.

The Dragon of Shroud let out a massive roar that was heard throughout the whole archipelago. The roar in turn caused the sky to darken and the sun to be surrounded by clouds, almost making it look as if it had already gotten dark. "What's going on?" Darren asked while looking up at the dragon, even he was beginning to become scared as the dragon looked down at them.

"Well, can't screw around now," AD said. In a flash of light and a cry of power, Snorlax threw its hand back to try and smack Zivok with the back of it.

Zivok however jumped out of the way from the punch bouncing off Snorlax’s fist and landing in front of the door. "Go," Zivok grabbed a pokeball that was hidden in his cloak before sending out his Bisharp, which charged towards AD.

"Monferno use Mach Punch!" Reggie sent his Monferno out just as fast though, giving a command immediately and having the monkey punch the Bisharp with a powerful glowing fist. "Now Blaze Kick!" Monferno turned around as its leg became surrounded by flames.

"Catch it," Bisharp held its arm forward catching the kick in the middle of its arms before throwing Monferno away. "Now use Guillotine on that Snorlax." Bisharp jumped towards the Snorlax. It stretched its arms out putting both of its arms around its neck before summoning all the strength it had inside to lift the Snorlax and throw it against the wall.

Or at least that would've been the case, if Aerodactyl weren't still outside its pokeball, the Fossil Pokémon immediately acted when it saw the Bisharp go for Snorlax, grabbing it and throwing it out the building in a swift move.

"Plan ahead or teach your Pokémon to act for you," AD said with a grin as the Bisharp was sent to the grounds below.

The Bisharp clenched against the edge of the floor so that it wouldn't fall off as it climbed back up into the floor. "I do plan ahead," Zivok grinned as three powerful Dragon Breaths pierced the wall, two of which pierced Aerodactyl's wing while the other one hit its back and sent it back.

"Nice one, how aboout Snorlax?" The large Pokémon, not wanting to feel left out, used Giga Impact upon the Bisharp.

The Bisharp jumped over Snorlax before landing behind it, it quickly turned around and slammed its head against Snorlax's back pushing it forward.

Meanwhile while the two were fighting Reggie and Chigon were making sure the others were okay. "Can you move?" he asked Darren before sitting him up in the wall of the hall outside of the office. "You look really bruised."

"It's cause of my training had I not been so tired I could've beaten that guy," Darren groaned while looking at the office. "I'm just as mad as you, you know," he replied while clenching his fist. He couldn't believe it, he just couldn't, that the guy that had invited him to the academy was the brother of the same senseless man that had killed his older brother before; it made him angrier than ever before and even the control he had learned from Lucas wasn't helping anymore. "The son a bitch, he used us all."

Reggie looked over at Miko who seemed to be even more depressed, he was surprised that she was awake; but he was also worried that she knew what happened after she was possessed by Shroud. "Miko I..."

"Save it...for later, just go help that guy," Miko nodded her head while looking away from Reggie.

Back inside the office Charles watched tentatively, he noticing that the Dragon of Shroud was finally beginning to move. "Well as fun as this has been, it's time to end it," he looked over at AD with a grin. "I thank you for helping me accomplish my plans AD and in exchange I'll make sure you'll be able to return to your world, slowly and painful," he clicked his fingers making the Dragon of Shroud raise it head before it glared down at the office. "Bye bye," Charles laughed cheerfully, giving one last wave to AD before he and Zivok disappeared along with Zivok's Pokemon.

The Dragons of Shroud roared, sending out waves of darkness before firing a powerful dark jet of flames straight into the office and towards AD and his Pokemon. "AD!" Reggie yelled as he charged towards the office but was thrown back by the blast which covered the whole office in black flames and sent Reggie crashing against the wall of the hall; reopening his wounds.

Snorlax immediately protected her trainer, wrapping herself around him while Aerodactyl jumped up and out the way of the flames. Snorlax's fur, being heat resistant, protected her some, but not enough to prevent her being flung out the building by the resulting wave.

"Is he fucking immortal!" both Zivok and Reggie yelled as they saw AD get up from the floor. "Seriously."

"I wasn't expecting him to lose without a fight," Charles nodded his head while looking down at AD. "I trust you'll be able to keep up with this dragon right I mean it needs a test drive after all." Charles said as a smirk crossed over his face. "So let's see how long you last AD!" he screamed, after so long and after so many events he was beginning to lose his cool and resemble Zivok bit by bit.

"Ok, since the Dragon of Shroud is now a playing factor that won't screw up my prior plans, let's go," AD returned Aerodactyl and Snorlax, before throwing down a ball. When the flash of light cleared, AD was gone, bar a small chuckle that could be heard by all, yet echoed so no one could locate it.

To Be Continued

End of Chapter 44
Next Time: Let the War Begin
Countdown to the End: 5

So what did you think of this chapter, the heroes are back with new outfits (some better than others) though I personally think Reggie probably got the lamest one of all, also expect jokes about Fin's new one in future chapters.

Other than that what did you think of the big reveal hopefully I got you guys though I hope that none of you had seen that coming.

Re: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar (5 Chapters Left)

Well I can't say I didn't see it coming, you did hint it pretty heavily in the early chapters. No one said anything, though, so I decided to play along :p It was great to see everyone return in their own epic way. It's really cool that the story is finally drawing to a close, although I'll be sad to see it finished (sequel, perhaps?). The climax is looking absolutely legendary so far, and I can't wait for more.

Honestly, I sorta expected Charles to be an ass. I just had that gut feeling. But the rest was completely new. I loved it, it was a very exciting chapter.
But there were alot of typos in there. Like, alot. Proof-read it.

Damn it, I proof-read it twice I can't believe there were still some left, though I did have to fix some paragraphs and I made new ones in the last minutes so I guess that explains some of it.

By the way Jinoga, I think you should change your sign up.

Carracosta Layed the Smack Down! Newsflash: Father and son spotted at Celadon Dept Store trying on capes! A.D. can never die! only the idiots trying to take him on!

Chapter 45 huh, wow seems like we're nearing the end even more now. This chapter is the last break chapter till the end so enjoy it.

@Rob Anybody ; @Jinoga ;@AetherX ; @Thundagere ; @Sarcastically Insane ; @Lugion

Chapter 45: Let the War Begin

Charles and Zivok were looking around the forest as the Dragon of Shroud tried to find the prey that had suddenly disappeared. Reggie in turn was just as amazed, though he noticed people were beginning to come out from the main building and gasp at the sight of the dragon. "Where are you AD?" Reggie asked, he wished he could see well since it practically became night after the Dragon of Shroud was summoned.

Suddenly chuckles could be heard echoing, still. However the source couldn't be pinpointed as it echoed amongst the buildings.

"I must say," came AD's voice, "I hoped you would provide a challenge...but I guess hope has a funny habit of overshooting expectations."

"What's going on here?" Fin asked, he and Jack were among the crowd that was witnessing the fight, they lost track where Incendio and Neptune had gone off to after the two teenagers were about to lay the final hits on them but they weren't worried with that at the moment. "I was about to beat that Incendio too I mean this cape should give me victory," Fin said while moving his blue cape around.

"He's underground," Jack muttered by looking at the ground. "You can notice by the waves from the ground that echo with the voice," he pointed out while looking up at the large dragon. "My brother and Brendan told me the principal had been kept under surveillance for a long time though I guess even they didn't expect for this."

"Dad told me too," Fin nodded his head as he saw Brendan and Agatha on the other side of the crowd.

"Where is he brother?" Zivok asked while trying to find AD. Charles just looked around, he didn't expect for the trainer to become so bothersome.

"I don't know but we'll have to stand ready," Charles nodded his head. He knew that AD was a risky and a sneaky opponent as well, so the more careful they were the better off they would be later.

"What's the matter? Too incompetent to figure out where I am?" the voice taunted, but there was still no indicator of where he was, especially since Jack couldn’t feel the vibrations from the ground anymore. "I wonder what that Shroud fella would do. Laugh at the idea YOU'RE his descendants, probably."

"He's getting awfully cocky brother," Zivok gritted his teeth while clenching his fist as he tried to look for the place AD was. Meanwhile Charles was scanning as he touched the Dragon of Shroud.

As he did this it felt as if he had become one with the dragon, he could feel the same thing the dragon was feeling and was seeing the same thing. "Through this I can find him," Charles said solemnly as the Dragon roared.

"Let me guess, you're trying to use the dragon to find me?" the voice echoed, an unimpressed tone about it, "Amazing, how dependant on the Pokémon you are, but you lack anything to give back, pretty much parasites, aren’t ya?"

"Why would I give anything back," Charles replied with a grin. "He's my Pokemon my servant if you will and as thus I don't have to worry about anything," she shook his head while keeping his eyes closed.

"So then what is Zivok? Did he just stand there without any use, if a Pokémon is a servant because of their usefulness, then clearly a measly Human must be no good to you with such power at your control?" the voice replied, noting the lack of anything Zivok was up to.

"Zivok is my partner and my brother, he alongside me will help me accomplish my goal and will be with me like he always had," Charles replied coolly as Zivok looked up at the sky. "Someone like you who has no idea what we've gone through can't really think that we'll fall for some child play like that."

"Then you're never going to be able to harness the power properly. I've read about Shroud, and he clearly had no emotional attachments.” AD retorted. “You have one for Zivok there, which will hold you back out of fear of what would happen to him. How can I tell? Because the big bad dragon hasn't found me yet." He mocked as laughter follow right after the voice went quiet.

"Listen you little son of a bitch at least we're not the ones hiding like some coward!" Incendio yelled from the floor, he and Neptune were right beneath the spot where the dragon was flying over. "So don't insult our boss you asshole!"

"Calm down Incendio, you're falling right into his trap," Neptune pointed out while looking around.

"Damn that bastard," Zivok clenched his fist before getting up. "If you're a man then come out AD or whatever your name is!" he yelled before looking at Charles. "You don't really believe what he said do you brother."

"Of course not," Charles shook his head. "I think you didn't read well enough AD, you see Shroud and Raphael were half brothers as thus we've got more of his blood but the blood of the royal family was more than the blood of his mother," Charles explained while nodding his head. "If you're right then how come Reggie, who's a descendant of Raphael and as thus partly a descendant of Shroud was able to communicate and use Chigon's power while also having connections with his friends, in fact the whole reason he fought was to protect and fight for his friends."

"Because he's not a descendant of Shroud, genius. He may be a descendant of Raphael, but other than that he has no connection to Shroud, none of his blood, just that of their parent, whereas you do," A.D called back. “Not to mention Chigon and this Dragon are powered by different things in their trainers, Chigon runs on the willpower brought by Reggie's desire to protect his friends, Shroud's Dragon runs on the hatred of his master, of which is held back by the love for your brother, and here I thought I was the dumbest in this universe..." people could hear him groan with exasperation, which in turn caused Charles’s brow to raise as a way to show his depleting sanity.

"I'm tired of these games AD, so why don't we just settle it," Charles pointed out, he was beginning to lose his cool slowly and painfully and part of him already wanted to get going with the fight.

"You're right," AD said, he was standing atop one of the buildings of the Academy, looking at Charles. He had a smirk on his face, seeing that he had finally breached that calm personality of Charles'.

"There you are!" Charles yelled before the dragon turned around and fired another blast of black flames towards AD.

"They finally started," Jack pointed out as he and Fin turned to look at the direction of the attack.

"Chi!" Chigon yelled, its body was still shaking and it was feeling a lot of uneasiness since the dragon had been summoned. "Chigon chi!"

"What's wrong?" Reggie knelt down in front of his partner, he was really worried by the fact that the dragon that Shroud had summoned long ago was now back alive, and the effects it might have on Chigon.

AD lifted a leg, turned on his heel and fell back, down to the ground of the academy. However, he merely smiled, as that was a cue. From out of nowhere, a Fire Blast tore through the night, and while not a physical force it caused the left wing to collapse from either shock or pain from the attack, at the same time, a familiar beam tore into the right wing, also prompting its collapse.

"He got two of its wings in just one shot," Zivok gritted its teeth as the dragon roared in pain, putting its large feet on the ground to stabilize before firing another blast of flames at AD.

Four vines shot out and wrapped themselves around the dark dragon's neck, wings and legs, holding the beast in place. Snorlax, meanwhile, lay at the base of the building where AD had fallen, acting as a pillow for the Wandering Trainer and catching his fall. The Trainer immediately got up and walked over to his Venusaur after returning Snorlax. He then turned to watch the little yellow mouse with a tail of iron falling from a building, preparing for quite an impact.

"He's...beating it," Reggie pointed out an amazed look on his face as he and Darren were watching the battle from the roof of the destroyed room. Everyone else was the same wondering what was going on and what AD was trying to do. The Dragon roared while trying to get out from its bindings as it looked at the Pikachu.

"Damn it," Charles groaned. The dragon relied on instinct, firing another blast at the Pikachu.

Venusaur, however, released the dragon, causing the sudden pull to cause its aim to go wildly off and allow Pikachu to strike. The Iron Tail impacted with such force that the dragon was sent crashing into the ground. But that wasn't the end. The ground gave way, allowing the dragon to further fall into a large body of water that hadn't been there before. AD, meanwhile, withdrew Pikachu to prevent the fall from hurting her.

"Crap, get out fast," Zivok commanded desperately as Charles held onto the dragon, trying to see if he could get it to move. He looked up realizing that AD wasn't finished yet. Meanwhile Reggie himself couldn't believe that AD had been able to trap them so easily, it was just too amazing considering even his training hadn't thought Reggie enough to beat Charles and Zivok that fast.

“How did he put the water here I wonder?” Charles asked himself while looking around for any entrances where the water might have come from.

Any questions about the water were swiftly answered when Gyarados appeared, having pulled in a breathe, the Atrocious Pokémon let out a powerful Blizzard, freezing the Dragon of Shroud in the water and amplifying an Ice attack on a Dragon. And with both master and brother frozen in with the creature, there were no orders to be given. AD let out a sigh of relief, thankful his plan had gone through without a hitch. He returned his Aerodactyl and Flareon from the roof where they had taken out the wings of the dragon, Gyarados from his place next to the now frozen water and Venusaur from right next to him.

Everyone stood quiet once they saw the dragon frozen, they were completely taken aback, some of them clapping at the effort AD had put as well as the strategies, and others were still scared or confused. However amidst the celebration the dragon's visor began glowing red and suddenly a crack appeared in the ice. "It's awaken," Charles muttered before the Dragon of Shroud roared sending waves of darkness that shattered the ice and sent it flying all over, its wing regenerated and its body had healed up as a barrier made out of dark energy surrounded it.

AD turned when he heard the gasps, but couldn't prepare for the dragon's sudden burst from the ice it had been trapped in, no worse for wear and with both Charles and Zivok unharmed. AD, however, wasn't as lucky. A large chunk of ice slammed into the side of his head, sending him flying off to the side, and causing blood to come out from his head due to the force of the hit and the fact the ice had a pointy end. This of course rendered him unconscious and unable to battle.

Everything stopped all of a sudden; the roars of everyone from the sheer surprise, the claps that had been let out before stopping from the change of pace, as well as the dragon's loud breathing as it flew out of the hole. "AD!" Reggie yelled before been grabbed by Darren. "Let me go!"

"Don't worry, we'll get him, but Chigon's in too much pain to go," Darren pointed out before seeing Incendio and Neptune get on the dragon as well.

"Damn it, Jack don't let them get away!" Fin yelled, sending out his Dragonair while Jack sent out his Electivire, the two Pokemon fired their respective attacks but they were both blocked by the black barrier around the dragon. "What the hell is that?" Fin gasped while looking up.

"It's time for the final play guys!" Charles exclaimed from atop the dragon. "No one can save you now, nothing can stop us now that we have this," he chuckled. "However I will give you one more chance to defeat us, come to the place where it all started, Kin Island," he looked down at Reggie and Darren from where he stood. "Reggie, Darren, Fin and Jack we'll be waiting for you at midnight," with that the Dragon of Shroud turned around before giving out one last roar and flying towards Kin Island.

“I guess shit really hit the fan now,” Fin gritted his teeth, he could feel the tension that increased around the students and teachers; they all looked scared, well aside from the ones that knew what was going on. They were now in charge of protecting everyone and to make things worse the man that had made all of them come together was now their enemy as well. “Don’t worry everyone!” he yelled, making the crowd turn to look at him. “We’ll defeat those guys and everything will go back to normal, I swear on my grave!” he could feel that people were becoming slightly relieved; but they still weren’t convinced.

“I can tell what all of you are wondering,” Jack looked at the crowd, putting his hands in his pocket to make himself look more important; though he didn’t want anyone to notice that. “Why is everything happening, why do you have to be caught in the middle of it and how do you know we won’t screw up, well the answers are easy, it’s happening because our principal’s a douche, you’re caught in the middle for that very same reason and we will defeat them!” he exclaimed with determination and vigor in his voice.

“I’m not one for this stupid speeches but hell even I’m scared but I’m willing to risk my life to teach these people that they can’t fuck with us!” he let his right hand out from his pocket and clenched it with determination and confidence.

“Do you think AD’s okay?” Valerie asked once Reggie and Darren got off the roof, she and Marie finally regained consciousness and Miko was able to stand up now as well.

“Yeah he’s got a hard head,” Reggie nodded his head before looking at Darren. “We should get him and take him to the hospital though.” Darren nodded and the two began walking out of the room.

“They’re finally back and now this happens,” Marie looked down at the floor with a sad look, it all went by so fast, it was as if things weren’t even what they used to be before.

“It sucks but we just have to stick with it,” Valerie pointed out before she started following Darren and Reggie. “The least we can do is tell the nurse to prepare a room,” the other girls nodded and proceeded to follow Valerie towards the medical wing.

“I guess part of me never wanted to think the principal would do that,” Agatha, Brendan, Lance and Cheren were gathered inside Brendan’s Battle classroom, after the revelation of Charles’s identity they managed to convince the teachers to make sure that all the other students were okay and that they stayed in the auditorium of the main building to sleep that night.

“Well we already had the suspicions though even I didn’t expect something like this,” Cheren sighed before looking at Brendan. “Though maybe we should’ve I mean we’ve gone through these kinds of situations ourselves,” Brendan nodded his head while looking out the window. “We all trained the kids to be as strong as can be but now I’m not sure.”

“I was weaker and younger than them when I fought against Team Aqua and Magma, I’m sure they can do it,” Brendan nodded his head, remembering when he was an eleven year old and he along with Wally and May had to stop Team Aqua and Magma from destroying Hoenn with Groudon and Kyogre. “We just have to make sure the others are okay and be ready to fight if they fail.”

Lance just stood quiet while looking out the window, part of him was willing to let Fin fight; after all he had already spent two weeks training him the best he could, even if his training didn’t managed to be completed in time. However he felt a lot of frustration and anger overwhelm him, the fact that Charles had used his son for his stupid plans and that Lance hadn’t been able to react and what was worse is that now his son was in danger of losing his life as well.

“We’re all worried aren’t we,” everyone turned to look at the door where Lucas was standing. “Like Brendan say, I know they can do this, I mean it’s not like these guys want to destroy the world to create a new one like Cyrus did,” Lucas pointed out while walking inside, he then put his hands behind his head. “They’re the new generation, and we just have to trust in them,” he replied. “Besides I know Darren is strong enough to fight and Reggie is amazing as well, though I was better at his age.” He shrugged.

“We’ll just have to wait,” Brendan nodded his head.

After AD was moved to a room in the hospital wing and his head wound was treated Reggie and Miko decided to stay and visit. The two were sitting in chairs that had been put next to AD’s bed as they waited for him to wake up. “What did the nurse say?” Miko asked while looking at the bed.

“She said that his head wound was bad but they managed to heal it in time, he should recover in a couple of days,” Reggie replied with a nod from his head, he looking outside the window at the dark sky. “The doctor even said he had been too stubborn to fight something that big by himself,” he chuckled while looking at AD.

Reggie sighed before looking at Miko with the corner of his eye. “I’m sorry for what happened,” he apologized as he remembered the events of his battle against Shroud two weeks back. “I failed to protect you from Zivok and then I hurt you, I was just so mad at Shroud and…” he gritted his teeth before being patted on the back by Miko.

“I know you’re sorry,” Miko put her hand on Reggie’s cheek, causing him to blush lightly as he looked at her. “I’m sorry for doing all of that, I just I think I let Shroud get the better of me.” Miko nodded her she, she giving him a look that said she really felt sorry for everything that happened.

“It’s my fault!” Reggie exclaimed causing Miko to move her hand back. “In the beginning, I was always depressed and worried because of people making fun of me, I was always alone,” he looked up at Miko his eyes showing a similar sorrow. “And then I met you, I mean I never thought that my eraser falling off my desk would help me meet such a great friend, after I met you I was always being supported by you until Chigon came to me you were the first person I told about him and you helped me out a lot, and yet, I just casted you aside.” He shook his head before seeing Miko grab his hand.

“I guess I can’t say I didn’t felt bad,” Miko nodded her head. “If all I can say that meeting you was even more helpful to me, when I met you I was finally with someone that was caring and actually let me voice my opinion, unlike my family.” She gave him a caring smile before her face moved a little closer. “Then when you met Chigon I was so happy that you were finally becoming more confident and then we met everybody and I guess time changed, when you were in your dorm you were always with Jordan, in the hallway you usually talked to Fin or Jordan and whenever I went to the daycare you were with Marie and then this whole thing happened,” she sighed before letting go of his hand. “I guess part of me did feel a little left out.”

“That’s why I’m fighting, I became stronger because I wanted to protect you and everyone, I wanted to go back to those days when we had fun.” Reggie couldn’t help but smile, he was still feeling bad about what happened with Charles but to be there with Miko, it sort of made him feel more relieved from his frustration.

“Reggie…” Miko muttered before noticing that in their argument their faces had become so close there was hardly anything keeping them apart. The two proceeded to blush as they stared at each other feeling as if something was beginning to attract them.

In the bed however AD was beginning to move and regain consciousness. He didn't move, however, and remained silent, feigning unconsciousness.

Reggie looked over at AD's bed noticing some slight movement. "You're awake aren't ya?"

"Never liked sleeping or unconsciousness," AD replied, sitting up in his bed and noting his bare arms, where scars covered every bit of them, including a chunk out of one of his arms.

"Yeah right you were unconscious the doctors proved it," Reggie groaned before looking at AD. "But that isn't a matter right now, are you feeling okay?"

"Never said I wasn't, just said I never did like it," AD replied, before looking around for his coat, "I feel fine, where's my stuff?"

"The doctor says you have to rest so that's what you should do," Miko said getting up and stopping AD from winning, she was really set up on keeping the people she worried about safe.

"Hun, if you'd care to note the scars and missing parts of my body, you'll see I've had a lot worse," he replied boredly to the girl, motioning to the random scars on his body, pulling his hospital shirt collar down to show even more scars upon him, including a hole that went clean through, barely missing his heart and spine, "I doubt a simple head injury will be as bad."

"He's too stubborn, he won't rest," Reggie shook his head signaling for Miko to sit back down. "I'm going to be going to Kin Island with the guys in a couple of hours," Reggie got up from his seat and walked over to AD. "Master, I can trust that you will take care of everyone here right? I know you want to fight against Charles again, but..."

"Aye. I'm guessing he challenged you, if you're going to Kin Island and we're still here," AD replied, stripping off the hospital attire and moving to put his clothes on.

"Eeeek!" Miko yelled quickly covering his eyes as Reggie threw AD's clothes towards him.

"Cover yourself up!" Reggie yelled in frustration before facepalming. "Anyway yeah, Charles challenged me and the others to one last chance at beating him," he explained waiting for AD to finish changing before telling Miko he was ready.

"Fair enough," he replied, keeping his coat off and remaining in his body hugging black-shirt, "and as the King of Pokétopia, I'm not allowed to interfere in a challenge. If you're defeated, I'll go for him again, but otherwise I won't interfere."

"I still would prefer for you to not go you're still injured," Miko looked up at Reggie her eyes re "But I guess I can't stopped you," she shook her head solemnly.

"Don't worry, my wounds are fine for now," Reggie replied while smiling before looking at AD. "So, anything you want to tell me before I go?"

"Yes, hurry and up and kiss her before someone breaks your nose," AD smirked, grabbing his coat.

Reggie just blushed before glaring at AD. "Shut up," he frowned before looking at a still blushing Miko. "You sure there's nothing else?"

"Yeah, try not to die. And when you get to him, remember the most valuable word of your training: DODGE!"

Reggie gasped before kneeling down in case something might come at him. Miko sweatdropped at this reaction, realizing that something had happened to Reggie to make him do that. "No stick?" Reggie asked covering the back of his head before looking at AD. "I guess I should've expected that from you...thanks man."

"Eh, you deserve a rest. And excellent reaction time, should make the battle easier," AD replied putting his coat on and moving for the window.

"So you believe I can do it?" Reggie asked noticing that he was walking towards the window. "And where are you going?"

"I'm pretty damned sure, you have willpower where he will soon lose control," AD said. "And I'm not sure where I'm going."

With that, he hoped out the window. "As long as you promise to be back here when I return," Reggie muttered before seeing AD jump down. "I hope he remembers that," he nodded his head before turning to look at Miko. "I gotta go it's only an hour before midnight," he began walking towards the door before being stopped my Miko. "Wha..." before he could do anything he felt his lips lock with hers causing his mind to practically shut down as Miko broke the kiss quickly; much to Reggie's dismay since he didn’t get a chance to even process it. "Mi..maralsk...what?"

"Good luck," Miko giggled, patting Reggie on the back before sending him off; though he still had a clueless look on his face.

AD smirked from his vantage point atop Aerodactyl, before flying off to plan.

“Are you sure you’ll be okay?” Marie and Jack were at the docks waiting for the others; even though Marie wasn’t supposed to go she wanted to at least wish Jack good luck. “It might be too dangerous and you might even get killed,” she pointed out, voicing her concern as she looked at Jack who was just staring at Kin Island that was on the distant.

“I’m sure,” Jack nodded his head but decided to turn away from the island so that he could see Marie better. “I know you’re worried about me Marie, but I won’t feel right if I just back out of this, especially after all the training I went through.” Marie stepped back a little. “Besides why are you here, I thought you liked Reggie.”

“I…I don’t really know about that,” Marie shook her head; though she seemed hesitant about answering Jack’s question. “I guess I’m worried about the both of you but you…”

“I don’t like getting caught up in this stuff,” Jack replied with a shrug before putting his hand behind his head. “I don’t want to lose focus by thinking if you like Reggie or me, frankly I don’t care which one you pick but…at least wait till later.” He proposed.

Marie just chuckled before nodding her head. “I guess that’s why you’re funny,” Marie pointed out though Jack just gave her a raised eyebrow. “You weren’t joking?” she moved back; showing her surprise.

Before Jack could answer that he noticed that Reggie, Fin and Darren were walking down towards the dock; with Valerie behind them. “No Miko?” Jack asked, giving Reggie a smirk.

“No, she says she wants to stay help heal the injured students,” Reggie nodded his head while looking at Jack then at the others. “Did you give Marie a kiss goodbye,” he joked; though Jack just shrugged. “It’s no fun I missed those days when you used to get mad at that,” he frowned.

“Reggie shouldn’t you put a shirt on or something, I mean your covered in bandages but that could barely be called clothes,” Fin pointed out, opening Reggie’s jacket to show the bandages around his chest. “It kind of looks good on you though.”

“You shouldn’t talk I mean you’re wearing a cape for god’s sake,” Reggie frowned before looking over at Marie, realizing she was still there. “We’ll be back soon, don’t worry.”

“I’m worried,” Valerie spoke, causing the others to turn around and look at her frowning face. “If you die I’m going to kill you.”

“….I wanted to not speak before leaving but that sentence made me break my path,” Darren narrowed his eyes before doing a face fault. “The sheer illogic of it…it’s just wrong,” he shook his head multiple times.

“Anyway, I wish you all good luck,” Valerie smiled as she looked at Reggie; she walked forward giving him a tight hug and causing Reggie to give one back. “Be careful cuz.”

“I know,” Reggie let go of Valerie before he stood next to his friends. “Well then, we’re going to save the world,” he waved at them before grinning, realizing someone was sitting in the captain’s seat of the boat. “I thought Fin was driving.”

“Are you serious lad, if you’re going to fight bad guys then you need a safe trip to concentrate,” Reggie smiled as he saw Mr. Briney sitting on the seat. “I’m the best sailor there is so I’ll make sure you get all the calm you want so that you can prepare,” he laughed as Reggie and the others got on the boat.

“All right then, it’s finally time the final battle,” Fin smiled while looking at the others. He stretched his hand out putting it in the middle of the space that was separating them. “This might sound clichéd, but how about we do that whole ‘let’s go’ scenario, for good luck.”

Reggie smiled at his friend, putting his hand over Fin’s before he looked over at Jack and Darren. Jack snickered slightly before putting his hand over Reggie; causing the three of them to look at Darren. “Oh what the hell I might not make it back either way,” Darren shrugged before frowning and putting his hand as well. “But if I do then no one must speak about this again,” he threatened with a glare deep in his eyes.

“Ready guys?” Fin asked, getting a nod from the others. “Then let’s go win this!” she cheered as everyone threw their hands into the air and clenched it. They each had a new found determination, a goal that was leading them towards battle and allowing them to keep going; and neither of them were willing to give it up, no matter what happens to them.

To Be Continued…

End of Chapter 45
Next Time: Jack’s Final Battle
Countdown to the End: 4

And that was chapter 45 hope you liked it as well as the battle, I wanted to add a little more shipping in this one since it hasn't gotten a lot of development lately.

Also remember kids, if you die Valerie will kill you xD

These are errors I noticed in the chapter, I've already fixed the typos and missing commas, so you can just compare them to the chapter.

"Then you're never going to be able to harness the power properly. I've read about Shroud, and he clearly had no emotional attachments.” AD retorted. “You have one for Zivok there, which will hold you back out of fear of what would happen to him. How can I tell? Because the big bad dragon hasn't found me yet." He mocked as laughter followed right after the voice went quiet.

-Typo

AD turned when he heard the gasps, but couldn't prepare for the dragon's sudden burst from the ice it had been trapped in, no worse for wear and with both Charles and Zivok unharmed. AD, however, wasn't as lucky. A large chunk of ice slammed into the side of his head, sending him flying off to the side, and causing blood to come out from his head due to the force of the hit and the fact the ice had a pointy end. This of course rendered him unconscious and unable to battle.

-Didn't quite understand that, could you explain it, please?

“I’m not one for this stupid speeches but hell, even I’m scared but I’m willing to risk my life to teach these people that they can’t fuck with us!” he let his right hand out from his pocket and clenched it with determination and confidence.

-missed a comma there.

“Yeah, he’s got a hard head,” Reggie nodded his head before looking at Darren. “We should get him and take him to the hospital though.” Darren nodded and the two began walking out of the room.

-Another comma.

“Well we already had the suspicions though even I didn’t expect something like this,” Cheren sighed before looking at Brendan. “Though maybe we should’ve I mean we’ve gone through these kinds of situations ourselves,” Brendan nodded his head while looking out the window. “We all trained the kids to be as strong as can be but now I’m not sure.”

-Its seems you've edited here, but forgot to fix it all.

“We’re all worried aren’t we,” everyone turned to look at the door where Lucas was standing. “Like Brendan said, I know they can do this, I mean it’s not like these guys want to destroy the world to create a new one like Cyrus did,” Lucas pointed out while walking inside, he then put his hands behind his head. “They’re the new generation, and we just have to trust in them,” he replied. “Besides I know Darren is strong enough to fight and Reggie is amazing as well, though I was better at his age.” He shrugged.

-Typo

Reggie looked over at AD's bed noticing some slight movement. "You're awake, aren't ya?"

-missing a comma

"I still would prefer for you to not go you're still injured," Miko looked up at Reggie her eyes re "But I guess I can't stopped you," she shook her head solemnly.

-Typo!

Also remember kids, if you die Valerie will kill you xD

-I lol'd at this.

These are just the ones I noticed straight away, I'm beginning to notice alot of typos in the work you're posting so far. I suggest you proof-read more. Because this is a bit too much, you know?

Anyway, errors aside, you've done a good job with this chapter and it really seems that this is going to be a very exciting ending, I look forward to it.

Re: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar (4 Chapters Left)

Yeah I guess I have some problems at proofreading though granted about the comma lacking in those paragraphs it's mostly my fault because I have a bad word flow and I basically just guess where to put them and where not to so that's something I've always wanted to improve.

What? I read this but I didn't post? Oh well, here we go:

Fuck. Yes. This was sooo epic.The battle, AD, the romance, the epicness. Gah, this is going to be soooo cool. I don't even know what to say. It's not often that we see a good, long fic draw to a close. Usually the author gives up *cough*Legacy*cough* ;)

My reviews recently have been more like comments, but I'll try to write a decent full fic review once this is done. Go go go!

Yeah it's really rare for a fic to come to a proper closing but then again you could say the same thing about TV shows at times.

It's especially rare for someone like me that tends to give up on most fics but I promised to myself that these fics I wasn't going to give up on even if I died, though I hope the sequel ends up being just as popular.

"Yes, hurry and up and kiss her before someone breaks your nose," AD smirked, grabbing his coat.
That's suppose to read 'kiss her before someone breaks their nose', Flaze, as I put. It was a Brick Joke from this:
He hadn't been here long, but the unresolved tension was so thick, A.D figured someone walking in between them would break their nose.
Otherwise, good chapter, the plot it gearing up big time now.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom