• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok anyone who wants to ask a question can now. Please don't let this thread go dead. It's so much fun.

Throughout the entire show, Ash has met & battled several members of the Elite Four. Name all of the ones he battled with & which Pokemon he used against them. (All regions)

Throughout the entire show, Ash has met & battled several members of the Elite Four. Name all of the ones he battled with & which Pokemon he used against them. (All regions)

Lorelei-Cloyster vs Pikachu
Agatha- Gengar vs Pikachu
Flint-Infernape vs buizel/pikachu/infernape
Bertha- Hipowdon vs Torrterra

It's drake. I vaguely remember Grovyle v Altaria, but I think the battle was 2-on-2, so I would say Corphish and Shelgon.

It's drake. I vaguely remember Grovyle v Altaria, but I think the battle was 2-on-2, so I would say Corphish and Shelgon.

Grovyle vs Altaria was with Winona. It might have been with Drake too, but I think it was Pikachu.

Right. It was Drake. But he used Pikachu & Grovyle, not Corphish. Sombra29 got 4/5, his turn.

Right. It was Drake. But he used Pikachu & Grovyle, not Corphish. Sombra29 got 4/5,HER turn.

*clears throat*

xD

lets see...ok,an easy one in celebration of the new opening,how many dub openings were sung by males,and how many by females?List them and give the names of the songs.

MALES(11)
1. Pokemon Theme
2. Pokemon World
3. Pokemon Johto
4. Born to be a Winner
5. Master Quest
6. I wanna be a Hero
7. This Dream
8. Unbeatable
9. Battle Frontier
10. Diamond and Pearl
13. Sinnoh League Victors

FEMALE(2)
11. We Will be Heroes
12. Stand Up

MALES(11)
1. Pokemon Theme
2. Pokemon World
3. Pokemon Johto
4. Born to be a Winner
5. Master Quest
6. I wanna be a Hero
7. This Dream
8. Unbeatable
9. Battle Frontier
10. Diamond and Pearl
13. Sinnoh League Victors

FEMALE(2)
11. We Will be Heroes
12. Stand Up

Almost perfect,but Two tittles are wrong.

What two main character's pokemon were in a stage of evolution for the exact same number of episodes before evolving?

What two main character's pokemon were in a stage of evolution for the exact same number of episodes before evolving?
Ash's Turtwig into Grotle & his Grovyle into Sceptile. Both took 95 eps.

It is shown that there are several other Gyms that give Badges other than the ones Ash challenges; he does all the ones that are derived form that regions game. Which characters were shown to have different Badges & how many different ones did they have?

Gary - 7 badges
Otoshi - 4 badges
Unknown Trainer(same episode as Otoshi) - 8 badges
Morrison - 1 badge
Barry - 3 badges
Nando - 2 badges(same 2 badges that Barry has)

Gary - 7 badges
Otoshi - 4 badges
Unknown Trainer(same episode as Otoshi) - 8 badges
Morrison - 1 badge
Barry - 3 badges
Nando - 2 badges(same 2 badges that Barry has)
Perfect! Your turn. Man.......I thought that'd be a hard one. :sweatlol:

What was the last attack that a Ninetales was seen using during a battle and what pokemon was it fighting?

Fire Spin and Misdreavus in the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew openning ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom