• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treecko-- He saw the one that was offered to May!

Are you countiong evolutions?

Yes I am. Evolutions count. In fact, a lot of the evos Ash got were definitley seen/battled by him way before he got the evo. Basically why I asked the question is because I remembered how there were so many of those.

EDIT: Breakdown -

Kanto:
3 have been mentioned. 1 remains.

Johto:
4 have been mentioned. 4 remain.

Hoenn:
1 have been mentioned. 5 remain.

Sinnoh:
3 have been mentioned. 4 remain.

Seviper's leading so far.

Lapras, Snorlax, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Beedrill, Treecko, Buizel, Chimchar, Gligar, Gible have been named before.

Torkoal, he battled on in Flannery's gym
Staraptor, He battled Barry's and Reggie's before Staravia evolved
Ash fished for a Corphish in Which Wurmple's which
Donphan in the episode were that one girl used Donphan to sniff gems
Infernape and Torterra belonged to two coordinators in Movie 10's openning sequence
If I remember correctly a regular Noctowl appeared right before Ash's Noctowl.

Last edited:
Lapras, Snorlax, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Beedrill, Treecko, Buizel, Chimchar, Gligar, Gible have been named before.

Torkoal, he battled on in Flannery's gym

Torkoal's another one. So is Cyndaquil. But remember, I'm also doing evos. I'm sure you can name a couple ;)

EDIT: Gible got a lot more in the post above. There's 2 remaining for Sinnoh pokemon, 3 pokemon for Hoenn, 3 pokemon for Johto, and 1 pokemon for Kanto.

Last edited:
Pidgey/ Pidgeotto--- Tried to capture pidgey once
Panphy/ Donphan--- Wanted to capture Donphan in Johto

Speaking of Aimpom that appeared in Spell of the Unown. Molly used a Panphy to battle Brock I updated some of mine.

Pidgey/ Pidgeotto--- Tried to capture pidgey once
Panphy/ Donphan--- Wanted to capture Donphan in Johto

Pidgey itself doesn't count but as for Donphan. Yes. Donphan is an example.

And did Ash see the Phanpy that vs. Brock? I don't recall so I didn't think of it as an answer.

But you did get the Noctowl part right Gible.

There's still a couple left.

Hints:

The remaining Kanto pokemon was vs. in a gym battle before it was obtained. 2 Johto pokemon are evos. 3 Hoenn pokemon are evos. And 2 Sinnoh pokemon remaining are evos as well.

Then:
Donphan-- The first movie
Pidgeot-- The first movie
Gliscor-- Paul's
Staraptor-- Paul's brother
Torterra-- Paul's
Infernape-- Drakrai's movie
Chikorita-- Casey's
Grovyle-- The episodes about watermellons, when Treecko learns bullet seed

EDIT: Late for some

Then:
Donphan-- The first movie
Pidgeot-- The first movie
Gliscor-- Paul's
Staraptor-- Paul's brother
Torterra-- Paul's
Infernape-- Drakrai's movie
Chikorita-- Casey's
Grovyle-- The episodes about watermellons, when Treecko learns bullet seed

EDIT: Late for some

These two were the other answers I was looking for. And I totally forgot about the movies but the Pidgeot counts if you include the movies.

There's still 1 Kanto pokemon remaining, 2 Johto pokemon, 2 Hoenn, and 1 Sinnoh

There was a Seaking in The Misty Mermaid
Kingler in the Viridian Gym
Monferno in the Summer School arc
Bayleef, Casey's Bayleef

There was a Seaking in The Misty Mermaid
Kingler in the Viridian Gym

The last Kanto pokemon is found! Seaking is another pokemon but Ash only caught it for a contest and couldn't keep it. Although it is a pokemon that Ash has seen and then caught regardless.

But yeah, Kingler during the Viridian gym was the Kanto pokemon Ash has that I was thinking about.

EDIT: Saw some of your edits. Monferno and Bayleef also count too! 1 Johto and 2 Hoenn pokemon left!

Did the guy with the Meowth in boots, Metagross and Donphan have a Sceptile?

Did the guy with the Meowth in boots, Metagross and Donphan have a Sceptile?

Yes! One Hoenn pokemon down. One left to go.

2 pokemon overall. The last hoenn pokemon and the last johto pokemon. Hint for the Johto pokemon...I wouldn't mention it at all until today.

Didn't May fish up a Corphish and episode or 2 before Ash captured his?

Yes, Tyson had a Sceptile...

Macey's Quilava ????

EDIT : Hoenn would be Swellow, he's the only one left, but the episode ???

Yes, Tyson had a Sceptile...

Macey's Quilava ????

Quilava is right! If we didn't have that scan today, I wouldn't mention it.

And to Matt3225, Corphish was mentioned a while ago but you're correct!

There's one more pokemon from Hoenn. You might want to look to the sky to find out ;)

EDIT: To Gible...it was the 4 vs. 4 episode. The Winstrate son that left came back and saved Pikachu with his Alakazam and Swellow.

I tallied who said what and you won by one pokemon! It's your turn!

There's one more pokemon from Hoenn. You might want to look to the sky to find out ;)

What?!
Cyndaquil's evolving?! :O ANd I suppose Swellow :p

Yeah, Treecko, Torkoal, Sceptile, Grovyle, Corphish have already been mentionned. And I know that Ash's Taillow, Snorunt and Glalie were debuts... that leaves only Swellow

EDIT: To Gible...it was the 4 vs. 4 episode. The Winstrate son that left came back and saved Pikachu with his Alakazam and Swellow.

I tallied who said what and you won by one pokemon! It's your turn!

To Seviper: It's in the Ash's Old Pokemon thread if you want a look. It's from a manga scan.

And I'm bolding what I've said so the next person can start.

During the DP saga, all five pseudo-legendaries have been shown at least once. For each of the pseudo-legendary, Name (or give a rough description of) the trainer to whom it belonged to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom