• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Human; *poke* Can I have rating... for all players? (See what I did there)

...mostly because I can imagine they'd be lulzy as everything else. :p

@Human; *poke* Can I have rating... for all players? (See what I did there)

...mostly because I can imagine they'd be lulzy as everything else. :p

oh i have some lulz ratings

Baron Dante - 5/5

I am so glad the RNG picked you. Your signature had won the "Best Independent Performance" award, so I expected you to do well here as well. oh and u killed cilan. Not to my surprise, you did, and DAMN DID YOU DO WELL. You were clever on being sneaky careful on moderating your activity so you wouldn't get too much attention drawn into you to get Lynched or Nightkilled. oh and you killed cilan. You also voted to lynch the player with the most votes to possibly win carefully as well. I think you figured out that DrumBeats was Cilan when he claimed mason, so I applaud you on that. The best thing that you did was kill Cilan converted. That... was just pure epic win. I'm really glad you did since from the beginning I wanted Cilan to be converted and then killed by Burgundy xD. Being Night Action Controlled hindered you, but luckily for you the Mafia suddenly became inactive and you could do the kill you wanted, helping the Town get one step closer. I think you're a great The War Room player that really knows how to utilize their roles and win conditions well.

oh and you killed cilan omfg !@!@!@!@!

btw what was your face when you opened your rolepm :333

Great job Human!!!! Thanks for an awesome game!!!!!

Told you I was town!

@Human; Heh, that best indep thing was both me and Feralize though. :p besides, I'm horrible at playing the fool. Mostly because I don't think I should just go day 1 and scream I'm the fool. The other reason is that I can then go around causing chaos.

When DrumBeats claimed Mason, and there was no counterclaim, I figured he would at least be ONE of the Masons, which already meant killing him was a 1/3 shot (Unless, for some reason, the mason wouldn't have been the Triplets, but who does that?), but also that the two other would most likely have came out at that point. When my Night Action was controlled, I was almost certain I was screwed there. There was also my luck with there not being any need to claim during the game. Granted, I've had good success at that, but it'd still be worrisome.

I think you're a great The War Room player that really knows how to utilize their roles and win conditions well.

I would insert a gif of Cilan dancing here, but it wouldn't be appropriate after all I did ;_;

First I laughed, then I was amused because I like Burgundy. Then I put my almost-serious cap on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom