• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Status
Not open for further replies.
N with Pikachu and Team Rocket.

BW2 - Episode N; inside-games.jp

Pikachu and N... Interesting. That's something I didn't expect to see this early.
327586.jpg

OH GOD this is so unreal, it's making me uncomfortable for some reason X'DDDDDD
But...*strokes computer screen* N......

N looks like he could be Cilan's age, which is a bit younger than I envisioned him. Then again, in BW2, they did over-moefy him (in my opinion), or maybe it's just the hat....

I mean, compare:
BW -
20120318031917N-3.png
BW2 -
200px-Black_2_White_2_N.png

poor baby looks half his size XDDDD

I'm not holding my breath for something great. Best Wishes has been the biggest disappointment of the anime for me. So much potential, wasted in favor of halfassery.

On the bright side, at least I get to see one of my favourite game characters animated. And I'll probly find more excuses to poke fun at him regardless of how horrible his portrayal in the anime may be.

Also...aye..I'm probly asking for much considering how bad Best Wishes has been for me. But...I'd really like it if Jessie and James came back with at least some of their old Pokemon. I think it's the least the writers could do after how badly they where managed through this arc. :T

Voice actor info? If Kamiya Hiroshi does N like he did in the BW2 trailers I WILL FLIP TABLES

The animation for the N/Pikachu scenes looks great, but holy crap the Rocket cap looks bad. It looks like we'll get a bit "try to capture Pikachu" mixed in with whatever else.

I'm hoping the writer debut the music from the BW games "Emotions," it's a really sympathetic instrumental BGM in-game that played during the Memory Link scenes and during Bel's moment with her father and Kamitsure and I would really like to see it debut.

It debuted already in the Koaruhie episode (BW20, I think.)

That image of N petting Pikachu looks so cute. It makes me eager to see how he takes Ash's relationship with Pikachu, as well as his other Pokemon. He doesn't look too much younger than I think he was in the games. I'm hoping that he'll be a rival for Ash and he doesn't know about N's connection to Team Plasma for awhile, if only so that everyone can be shocked to find out later, but that depends on what they have in mind for N and Team Plasma during this arc.

Voice actor info? If Kamiya Hiroshi does N like he did in the BW2 trailers I WILL FLIP TABLES

More fangirls will faint if Kamiya Hiroshi does the voice acting for N again XDD

No, the fangirls will SQUEE constantly.... and then faint... and probably squee some more when they come to. I will admit he was the perfect voice for N, so I don't blame the fans for doing so.

- Juuchan17

I'm hoping that he'll be a rival for Ash

This sounds like a great idea. I'm wondering what philosophies N could have that clash with Ash's to spark a rivalry. I don't know what Pokemon N could own, though. He might have a Zoroark to use to debut it since it's the only non legendary Unova Pokemon that has yet to debut in a regular episode and to reflect on how he gives the PC in BW2 a Zorua. A Darmanitan could fit as well since it's part of his childhood. They might end up making his team be a weather one to reflect on how he has such teams in the games. That would be really cool and interesting seeing N challenge Ash with a different weather team every time.

I'm excited about seeing N too.

I just wish I could be legitimately excited for N appearing. Given how they've considerably altered previous game characters' personalities for better or worse (Cilan, Iris, Bianca, some of the Gym Leaders...), I have reasonable doubt about the N we're gonna see being the N we're familiar with. Which has a lot of potential to cripple this arc.

They kinda do have some choice to pick N's personality.

N has different portrayals in the various incarnations. In the games, he initially comes off as a jerk, but it is revealed that he is very kind and caring underneath. In the Pokemon Special manga, he is more of a genuine jerk who manipulates White's Pokemon.

Personalities do vary between media. In the games, Iris is friendly, Cilan is quiet and reserved, Bianca is competent and mature, and Skyla is good-natured. In the anime, Iris is somewhat bitchy, Cilan is boisterous and campy, Bianca is a dumb blonde, and Skyla is quite full of herself. In most cases, I prefer the game personalities because adaptations seem to add a little meanness to nice characters (especially opponents - like implying that a Gym Leader must be a bit of a jerk because they're fighting the hero).

I'm so happy for Rockets' return <3 I knew they wouldn't lie to their fans and would come back! ^o^

Well, I just recovered from my fangasm.
EXCITED! I hope they do something cool with his character, N is full of possibilities. But jeez, it'll be a while before they dub it in English.
*hides in my custom-built Anti-Fangirl Bunker*

Oh man, that screenshot just makes me more crazy happy over N finally appearing on the show.

I can't wait for him to introduce himself in his fast-speaking manner;
"I-am-Natural-Gropious-Harmonia-it-is-my-pleasure-to-be-your-acquaintance"

"Uh... let's just call you N"

Oh GOD, I hope he's socially awkward.

"N. Get away from my face. It's not normal when you're so close that your breathing is practically frenching me"

"N, this is a hot spa in a children's animé. You're supposed to wear bathing shorts!"

:eek:

:dizzy:

:boom:

:loopy:

ARCEUS BE PRAISED!!!

Who's up for some humble pie? I'll go ahead and take the first slice.

Arceus, have mercy upon the faithless and forgive us our foolishness... :unworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom