• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessssssss I'm so freaking happy right now I just hope they take things seriously and don't mess up. What the hell could Team Rocket want oh wait try and steal the legends for the boss just like they always do it's so predictable they're such failures they should just quit already and hide under a rock and never show there faces again I'm so fed up with these stupid morons after this they should be banished just like Arceus did to Giratina along with anyone else associated with Team Rocket.

According to Famitsu, the new arc is scheduled to premiere on January 17, 2013.
Famitsu

l_50b878dac2820.jpg

l_50b878da51796.jpg

January?!

It's not that far off!! XDD Oh YAYZ

Oh sorry for you N Lovers and TR haters but

THEY ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!
( have new pokemon please)

I have high hopes for this arc. I pray that it is drawn in the current anime style and not that BW2 trailer style. otherwise i am counting down the days :)

something bothers me, looking this image , N looks more like a kid , probably for rivalry Ash , when in the game their is more like a teenager .

Ok were to start, well it seems N will be appearing in BW2 anime in an arc called Episode N, and now we know Team Rocket will once again appear, most likely returning to Unova.

Question is, will N finally appearing means that BW1(White) or BW2(Black) Plasma will also be appearing here? Or will N be flying solo here? Who knows for sure at this point.

Also, will it be just JJ&Meowth appearing or will the entirety of the Kanto-based Organization will re-appear, possibly to wrest with Plasma for control of the Unova region or more specifically the Legendary Tao Dragons.

What I would want to happen is for N to lead the old Team Plasma which I call White Plasma to fight against Ghetsis' newly revived Neo-Team Plasma which I call Black Plasma, then when those two Team Plasma's go at it, Team Rocket secretly sneaks in and takes control and forces both Teams as well as Ash and Friends to try and stop all three, or just Teams Black Plasma and Team Rocket. All the while Ash could further sway N's opinion on the relationship between Humans and Pokemon as well as the insignificance of Poke Balls in that regard.

team plasma could make a apparition in the Genesect movie .

According to Famitsu, the new arc is scheduled to premiere on January 17, 2013.
Famitsu

l_50b878dac2820.jpg

l_50b878da51796.jpg

OMG that's terrible, it means that after this episode: "Ash VS Kotetsu! The Hydreigon Secret Weapon!!" there will be only 2 more episodes before the new arc begins. (Because there is always a 1 week break in end of December - start of January). I don't understand how the writers can do two battles of 6 vs 6 each (Ash VS Kotetsu, Ash VS Virgil) in only 3 episodes. I think the battle with Kotetsu will be two episodes, and the last episode of the league (which will air on January 10th) will be Ash VS Virgil and Ash will lose very fast there, like in the Darkrai ep in Sinnoh League. Very interesting.

Yeah, looks like they're rushing this league like last time, wanting Ash to lose to an Eevee, sheesh, it's like the writers don't want Ash to progress at all.

team plasma could make an appearance in the Genesect movie .

Uhh while I think they could explain Genesect's backstory with Team Plasma like they did for Mewtwo explaining his affiliations with Team Rocket, I think that Team Plasma themselves should appear directly in the movie becuase there was no direct plot featuring Team Plasma involving Genesect directly.

As for Team Plasma I believe both forms of Team Plasma would best appear in this Arc called Episode N.

Unless the league continues with N, then the league will end with...Ash losing to a bunch of Eeveelutions.

That would be very stupid, especially if it is against Vaporeon (but wait, type advantages don't exist in BW!)

That would be very stupid, especially if it is against Vaporeon (but wait, type advantages don't exist in BW!)

I actually believe that Pikachu will end up losing to Eievui... yeah. Seriously.

Unless the league continues with N, then the league will end with...Ash losing to a bunch of Eeveelutions.

They do exist and even if they have made mistakes, so have other series, like the aim for the Horn moment.

So yeah, this could be taking place in a Battle Club or something, but I doubt it'll be in the Unova League.

Feels like I've been under a rock with no connection to current events.... all I can say is... wow : 0 I cannot believe N and Team Plasma are actually going to appear in the anime. Only complaint is that he doesn't look as mature as that anime special made for the games, but meh. I hope the anime DOES NOT botch this up, please do the Plasma arc justice if its going to be done.

*laaaate entry!*

Wow, I hate to say that I definitely saw this coming. As huge as the fanbase is for this guy [and the fact that there's an unfortunate lack of Plasma in the anime - waah], I knew it was a matter of time before his green hair got into the BW anime. I too hope that he's treated well, though I'll admit I'm not really that big of a fan of N, but I'm glad to see more Plasma-centric stuff regardless.

I think it'd be fun if the anime did to him like what they did to Cyrus, Team Galactic's boss - make the main cast completely oblivious that he's the leader [or former, if this is taken from BW2 game] until near the end of his arc, and yet he would seem to be like the coolest [or oddest] trainer in existence until the truth comes out. That and some backstory, since it is about him and all - bonus points for tons of Plasma stuff, some Ghetsis and Colress... or even Anthea and Concordia, darn it. *N arc, make me plasmagasm plz and love the anime some more*

Nnnnng, I want to see this so BAD and no matter how the arc goes, it'd still be the best post-birthday present EVER.

- Juuchan17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom