• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how the story will turn out. It seems like they're going to include both events of BW1 and BW2. For instance... Akuroma isn't aware of N's existence in the games (implied from his dialogue where he says it's impossible to talk to pokemon). So how this will turn out... I am quite excited. Will N, Akuroma, and Ghetsis be on the same Team Plasma? Or will they cover the events of the plasma split up as well?

Don't forget that a grunt says that the two never met.

Anyone, please, where's the new Pokemon Calendar's page for January? I can't find it!!

8UW2C.jpg

Here you go.

I wonder how the story will turn out. It seems like they're going to include both events of BW1 and BW2. For instance... Akuroma isn't aware of N's existence in the games (implied from his dialogue where he says it's impossible to talk to pokemon). So how this will turn out... I am quite excited. Will N, Akuroma, and Ghetsis be on the same Team Plasma? Or will they cover the events of the plasma split up as well?

Don't forget that a grunt says that the two never met.

Which is exactly what I'm wondering how they'll manage to pull that off. Since the encounter with Reshiram seems to be in a flashback, maybe they'll cover the events of BW1 through flashback memories and start from the BW2 events?

8UW2C.jpg

Here you go.

Thanks a ton, Zweilous. I owe you one. Something curious, don't you think there should be a female Frillish instead of a male one? You know, because of Jessie's new Pokemon. Or could this mean some of the main characters will catch one of these?

oh god the writers did it again. somehow they managed to ruin the plasma arc bfore it even aired by putting TR back.

Where's Axew in the poster?
This seems like it's going to turn out like an awwwesome series. I hope they do well with the new characters. x3 The animation scenes don't look too bad either. Hopefully it's a redo of the previous TPvsTR thing.

Yeah, it was the best thing, everything else from the trailer was bad and that's a FACT!

Knock it off Playerking. He said nothing like that and such passive aggressiveness is a hell of a lot more annoying than someone liking one part of the trailer considerably over the rest.

No and that's exactly what he meant. If you saw his posts on serebii, you'd understand.

I wonder why Axew isn't on the poster though, I don't think because he's evolved, maybe he's just in Iris' hair.

When it comes to TR, things aren't so black and white for me. I don't want fully serious TR, I don't want fully comedic TR. Again, I can't form a super solid opinion but I think they should be somewhere between serious and comedic, they should be gray so to speak. Honestly, I really don't want idiot DP Rockets back. I loved em' in Kanto due to them not being made out to be idiot fodder in nearly every appearance and Musashi wasn't nearly as temperamental and Kojirou wasn't nearly as painfully submissive, their back story wasn't as cluttered and seemingly messy. I still stand by my opinion that TR not appearing every episode is the one of the best things to happen in BW. Just find a gray area with them, again it doesn't have to be so black and white. Seeing their Nyasu Balloon getting popped like the old days isn't helping, then again their generic Black balloon in BWEP2 was popped by Mijumaru's hotachi.

At least they have new Pokemon, finally. I still love how the writers are kinda making Rocket-Dan Forever seem like it's a very prominent song for them. :p

Who's voicing N? The dude from the BW2 Promo? Anyone figured it out?

8UW2C.jpg

Here you go.

Thanks a ton, Zweilous. I owe you one. Something curious, don't you think there should be a female Frillish instead of a male one? You know, because of Jessie's new Pokemon. Or could this mean some of the main characters will catch one of these?

The calendar is just stock-art set against a bland background, it's just an error.

That trailer was pretty sweet, loved N's voice and I'm happy that he'll be traveling with Ash & co. Seriously, the potential for this arc is amazing: N, Reshiram, Team Plasma, Ghetsis, Corless, Genesect, a returning Team Rocket in the mix, and Ash's Charizard just to top it off. Did I miss anything? (Oh Arceus if Mewtwo returned that would be great potential but I'm not getting my hopes up that much)

If the writers can screw THAT up, then they all need to be fired. If awesomeness ensures, then I forgive every single blunder of the Best Wishes saga.

Who's voicing N? The dude from the BW2 Promo? Anyone figured it out?.

Nakamura Yuichi. It's written at the bottom of the poster

Hang on - I'll get some of his works.

past works:

Shugo Chara - Tsukiyomi Ikuto
Macross Frontier - Alto Saotome
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Graham Aker
Fairy Tail - Gray Fullbuster
Durarara!! - Kyohei Kadota
My Little Sister Can't be this Cute - Kyousuke Kousaka
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Yoshiyuki Hatori
Gintama - Sakata Kintoki
K - Rikio Kamamoto

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Yoshiyuki Hatori

OMG I can hear Hatori's voice as N <33333333333333333333

more info on the voice actor -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuichi_Nakamura_(voice_actor)

Last edited:
Oh yeah, he's Tomokazu Sugita's best friend. Holy fuck, maybe they'll have Ghetsis voiced by Sugita lol.

Gintama - Sakata Kintoki
I guess Kintoki has set his sights on Pokemon now. N's going to replace Ash as the main character! 0.o

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Graham Aker

"RESHIRAM I LOVE YOU!"

That's meant to be a reference to Graham Aker, not notable Pokemon fanatic JustinTV who also loves Reshiram.

My Little Sister Can't be this Cute - Kyousuke Kousaka

Ten-year-olds, Dude!

I don't think I've been looking forward to the Anime this much since best wishes 2 was announced, and man have I been disappointed in Best wishes 2 haha. But come on, N, Corless, Ghetis, team rocket acting like themselves again, Charizard. They can't possibly fuck this up, can they?

Still don't know much about Colress and why he is with Team Plasma, guess I should get one of the games before I see him in the anime.

So, evil Pikachu, Axew, Deerling(2), Maractus and Lilligant(Can't see its eyes, but I assume it's also evil)? Cool.

I disagree, it doesn't seem pivotal at all. Pivotal is the way Reshiram is prominently shown on the poster and featured in the preview. In comparison Genesect merely has a silhouette on a small screen...
The poster doesn't even feature Zekrom, which probably means that they don't want to spoil too much about the arc as a whole. The anime-related merchandise featuring Charizard, Mewtwo and Genesect strongly implies that the latter two will have a role on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom