• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Characters - Commercials

SilverChromeX

Emmy-Chan
Reaction score
Alright - what would commercials be like if Ash and Co. or any of the characters were to participate in a commercial? What commercial would a character shoot? After I found out that Paul's VA had done a couple narrative messages in public service announcement commercials, I wondered what the characters would do commercial-wise. We've seen Ash help to make a movie, but this time it's all about the commercial.

Pikachu will definitely star in a commercial dedicated to ketchup.
8D

I can see the TRio doing a 30-minute infomercial on Oxyclean, with dozens of rhymes on "clean" and "shine."

Oh, and I can totally see Brock doing Online Dating commercials.

I could see Iris in a shampoo commercial. Dawn advertising her fashion accessories for contests. Not really a commercial but Cilan having his own cooking/fishing/detective show.

Ash and Dawn advertising Pizza...oh wait. Jessie, James and Meowth advertising pre-sale movie tickets...oh wait.

Magikarp Salesman on those rubbish TV Shopping channels.

Ash and May advertising food at a restaurant.

*Customers walk in*

Customer: Where's the food?!?!

*Ash and May swallow the last gulp of food, that they are eating*

Ash and May: We dunno.

Oh and Team Rocket doing an advertisement for a scrap metal garage.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom