• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: Clash of the Titans: (Start-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

polelover44

BACK!!
Reaction score
Another great day in Sandgem town! Ben left the Pokémon Center, got up, and stretched. It was time to see Professor Rowan and get his Pokémon! Hurrying out the door, Ben knocked on the Professor's study. An aide answered it.
"Hi, I'm here to get my first Pokémon!" Ben said.
"Come in and sit down, we're just waiting on the other 6 trainers!" Ben did so, and sat down to wait for the other trainers.

Platinum woke up late and got dressed. She rushed down to the living room, ate something, and rushed over to the lab. She gently knocked on the door.

Flame awoke and got dressed, his parents did not know he was leaving on his journey. After sneaking out he went to the professor's lab and study. "Hello, I'm here for my first pokemon." Flame shouted.
"We are waiting for the other 5 trainers, Ben is already here" The aide said showing him to where Ben was.

"Hey there Ben. How ya doin." Flame asks

Platinum sighed and entered the lab. ''Excuse me, but that wasn't really polite, mister...'' She complained before sitting down.

"Hello both of you, I'm Ben. So do you know which starter you're getting yet? I think I want a Turtwig."

Meanwhile, Joe and Josh were standing just behind the lab. Josh was pacing.

"Come on, Josh!" pleaded Joe "You'll be fine! We're ready! I know we are."

Josh sighed. "I guess you're right..."

They both walked round to the front entrance. With a nervouse smile at Joe, Josh knocked, and entered.

''Hmm... I would like... A Piplup! Yes, I would go for a Piplup!'' Platinum said.

Ben saw two new trainers enter. "Hi, I'm Ben! What are your names?"

Milly was late. "Crap!" She hurried and did her daily schedule and ran all the way to the lab. "Am I late?" she yelled.

"Though we're twins" cut in Josh, sitting between Ben and Platinum "We're nothing alike."

"Yeah," said Joe, shoving Josh up the couch and sitting nest to him "I'm going for Piplup-"

"While i'm going for Chimchar." finished Josh.

Platinum backed away from Josh a bit. ''Hmm... Piplup and Chimchar...'' She muttered before glaring at Milly.

"When do we get our pokemon, anyway...?" asked Josh impashently. Joe scoffed.

''When everyone's here. All 7 new Trainers.'' Platinum said, sitting down on another chair opposite of Josh.

"Don't worry." said Joe, looking at Platinum. "He doesn't like you, if that's what you were thinking."

Platinum blushed and started staring at the ground. ''Uhm... Okay...'' She muttered.

"It's not that!" said Josh quickly. "You are very beutifull... and stuff-"

"Nice" said Joe sarcasticly.

"S-shut it." stammered Josh. "Anyway, I don't like you, because... because we're gay!"

The room went silent.

Platinum stared at the two for a while, trying to talk. ''You... What... Who... What did you say?! Is this a joke?!''

"No, it's not a joke." said Joe, becoming suddenly serious. "And if you've got a problem with it, then deal with it, because we get enough sh*t (OCC: Can we swear?) as it is."

Platinum coughed, stood up and walked outside for a second. She leaned down against the wall and looked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom