• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: Clash of the Titans: (Start-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC:i know,thats why i said theer at Oaks.im NEVER gonna call on them.

Lan sat thre borrrred.(LOL)

OCC: You're not getting it. This starter is our first pokemon EVER. This journey is our first journey EVER. We've never battled before, or have any experience in anything. Get it now? :)

Platinum leaned down against Lan and dozed off for a second because of the boredom.

Flame was over in a corner waiting for the professor to come in.

Professor Rowan entered the room. "I'm sorry to keep you all waiting, I was just dealing with a little situation up in Snowpoint City. Nothing to worry about. Anyway, here are your Pokédexes, and you may chose your Pokémon."

"May I have a Turtwig, Professor?" Ben asked.

"Certainly. Here you go." Receiving the Turtwig from Rowan, Ben released it from its PokéBall. It jumped up onto his shoulder with a cry of "Turtwig!!"

"Finally" he mumbled "I'll take a Turtwig." Flame says. The Professor hands Flame a pokeball with another Turtwig in it.

"Piplup for me!" yeleld Joe, at the same moment as Josh yelled "I choose Chimchar!"

Platinum woke up and yelled: ''I lay dibs on Piplup! Please, give me a Piplup!''

"Milly, I hereby challenge you to a battle!" Flame yells

"You heard me, and when trainers' eyes meet, a battle must happen. Turtwig standby for battle!" Flame yells

"I'll officiate the battle! This will be a 1-on-1 match between Milly and Flame! No substituting Pokémon!"

"Can i have chimchar?And cool!!a battle." Lan said.\

OOC:i would have chose turtwig,but nobody chose chimchar.

OOC:ummm if you look at whos on roleplaying games,it says shes not on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom