• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

That death was entirely and completely unsurprising.

So that leaves POE still at Caps/gentle/Minish. The tinfoil hat I made yesterDay is still superglued to my head so I do instinctively want to vote Caps here but I think I should probably reread to be more sure because again, it's tinfoil. Unfortunately failing to take my meds a couple days ago has caught up to me and I have a bit of a migraine now so I'm gonna have to go back to bed and hopefully do that tomorrow.

Godfather is dead so we at least don't have any paranoia surrounding the cop clears. So nice to have two cleared at this point.

But that also means that the scum left bussed Emmy early in the vote on D2. Caps voted Emmy both D1 and D2. I still haven't been able to go back and reread everything yet. So I dunno if it was obvious Emmy was scum by D2. In which case the sudden early jump on Emmy's wagon by Gentlefeather would be interesting. But like I said before, I wouldn't put it past Caps to bus that early for cred. Also the whole interaction with counterclaims yesterday felt like it could possibly be scum theater to make Caps look better.

However, if Gentlefeather is actually loved that means we have to vote them today right? That would be the only way to ensure a win if they are scum. I guess you could say the same about me with the double votes as well. Unless there's a possible counter to that. Dunno if Mint blocking me would do anything there or not.

This might be kinda angle shooty, but I would not leave a scum team with an inactive member that long if I were scum. I would've asked to replace out early on. Or at least made some kind of efforts to post. A lot easier to do that when you're scum and have lack of time because your scumbuds can just easily catch you up in scum chat. Also, I don't think HD would've been my first nk choice if I were scum. Probably would've been Mint because I know she and I can have vastly differing opinions in mafia sometimes.

I don't know anything about Pokemon Colosseum, so I can't do any potential flavor solving. But if anyone else does and could shed some info on potential characters that would align with the claims that would be nice.

(8)MYLO and LYLO phases will be announced at the start of the day phase
However, if Gentlefeather is actually loved that means we have to vote them today right? That would be the only way to ensure a win if they are scum. I guess you could say the same about me with the double votes as well. Unless there's a possible counter to that. Dunno if Mint blocking me would do anything there or not.
It's not -Lo. We could theoretically lose tonight I think if you or gentle is scum I think? Because you'd have parity and that'd be a win. I believe that means Caps mechanically has to be scum.

Vote: TheCapsFan

It's not -Lo. We could theoretically lose tonight I think if you or gentle is scum I think? Because you'd have parity and that'd be a win. I believe that means Caps mechanically has to be scum.

Vote: TheCapsFan

Oh actually yeah that makes sense.

Actually, I dunno how the host would handle it here. Because if we lynched Caps and he was town. And scum didn't kill me (or Gentlefeather if you believe it's me), for some reason then it could still be winnable for town?

Actually, I dunno how the host would handle it here. Because if we lynched Caps and he was town. And scum didn't kill me (or Gentlefeather if you believe it's me), for some reason then it could still be winnable for town?
Right, but the game could become unwinnable for town as a result of a miskill this phase if you/gentle is scum. That should almost certainly make it MyLo, and its not so.

Right, but the game could become unwinnable for town as a result of a miskill this phase if you/gentle is scum. That should almost certainly make it MyLo, and its not so.
Yeah, I just have seen arguments about how to handle mylo in situations like this. Where in one situation you could mislynch and lose but in another situation you could mislynch and not lose.

Back
Top Bottom