• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

They spoiled Brionne's evolution (which was a given anyways) along with the fact that Soph and Mallow get Z-Rings (also a given).
They’ve spoiled Brionne’s evolution, Mallow’s Z-Crystal and Magearna being used for the league though.

I’d expect at least some cryptic line about it...

And looks like Torracat cannot use any Z-Move...
Lana has Primarium Z. That evolution was predictable from the moment she got the crystal.

Sophocles getting Buginium Z was also pretty much spoiled already by episode summaries.

Mallow getting a Z-Crystal was also predictable, since she's the only main character without one once Sophocles get the Bug-type Crystal.

Magearna and its relationship with Lillie were already revealed an episode or two ago, no spoilers there either.

I fail to see the point why Poipole's return couldn't still happen.

Lana has Primarium Z. That evolution was predictable from the moment she got the crystal.

Sophocles getting Buginium Z was also pretty much spoiled already by episode summaries.

Mallow getting a Z-Crystal was also predictable, since she's the only main character without one once Sophocles get the Bug-type Crystal.

Magearna and its relationship with Lillie were already revealed an episode or two ago, no spoilers there either.

I fail to see the point why Poipole's return couldn't still happen.
That magazine listed everything about everyone's teams. Poipole returning is not happening because if it was than the magazine would've listed it.

That magazine listed everything about everyone's teams. Poipole returning is not happening because if it was than the magazine would've listed it.
Why? Everything that magazine "spoiled" could be deduced from what we already have. I am stubborn and refuse to let go of my beliefs until proven otherwise. And these scans don't count.

Why? Everything that magazine "spoiled" could be deduced from what we already have. I am stubborn and refuse to let go of my beliefs until proven otherwise. And these scans don't count.

You know they’re not going to outright say “Poipole’s not participating”, right?

They provided a summary on everyone’s teams, everyone’s capabilities with no mention of Poipole, no mention that Ash needs more Pokemon to compete (the sixth slot thing was brought to attention before Goodra’s return), with all future happenings to the character teams spoiled.

(And the Kyogre episode has no mentions of Brionne till now iirc, and the Mallow episode doesn’t mention any power up, only that Tapu Koko is visiting [but I’m not 100% sure on that])

I want Poipole to return as much as anyone else, but at this point it sounds a bit like denial.

I admit that it may be just my stubbornness at play, so I won't say anything more about this for now.

Poipole is not going to return, that one is 80% certain, since its a little suspicious Gladion, Hau, Guzma and Illima are mentioned, but not Team Rocket (And we know they are gonna participate as well). So they might keep some things a secret. Aside from that, i don't think we get 6v6 battles either, since it means they have to give Gladion 6 Pokemon also out of nowhere (Same goes for Kukui).

Poipole is not going to return, that one is 80% certain, since its a little suspicious Gladion, Hau, Guzma and Illima are mentioned, but not Team Rocket (And we know they are gonna participate as well). So they might keep some things a secret. Aside from that, i don't think we get 6v6 battles either, since it means they have to give Gladion 6 Pokemon also out of nowhere (Same goes for Kukui).

Forget Gladion, the plot twist will involve Hau who will come out of nowhere with a full team and beat Ash. Hau is the perfect character for this, he was briefly inserted into the storyline but hasn't had as much backstory exposure as Gladion so the writers can get away with another Cameron/Tobias like person.

So now people can take random not-captured-in-a-Pokeball Pokémon to a league? I wonder how will the organisers react to... say, Giovanni wanting to participate with a legendary controlled using Rocket technology.

Ash could literally have an army of Pokémon battling for him under this system, all the Pokemon befriending him in fillers...

So now people can take random not-captured-in-a-Pokeball Pokémon to a league? I wonder how will the organisers react to... say, Giovanni wanting to participate with a legendary controlled using Rocket technology.

Ash could literally have an army of Pokémon battling for him under this system, all the Pokemon befriending him in fillers...

Ash: Go Wimpod, use whatever moves you happen to know, even if I don't know what they are

Oh god, Lana’s freaking Kyogre...

Back
Top Bottom