• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

You know what I'd have liked to have seen from best wishes. Ash's rival running a team with similarities to Ash's kanto team and taking some of the usual captures (basically Mamepato) so they can still be shown in battle but give Ash a chance to try something alittle different. I'd have liked to have seen him have

Pokablu (Charmander/Primeape)
Mamepato (Pidgeotto)
Shikijika (Bulbasaur/Tauros)
Purotoga (Squirtle)
Fushide (Butterfree/Muk)
Doryuzu (Pikachu killer)

For the final slot I was thinking a Pikachu equivalent like Emonga or something like Choroneko, Chillarmy or Minezumi but I'd like to see Doryuzu instead.

The difference of all that might be that none of Ash's Pokemon have an attitude and start blowing fire/water/leaves on him.

Ash's pokemon that will evolve

I didnt see a thread like this so here it goes.

During every season, there are some of his that don't evolve, and some do.

Out of the pokemon he has now for this season, which ones to you think will evolve, or not(or just evolve 1 but not a second time if they can)

This is what I think

Mamepato-->Hatooboo-->Kenhorou (he always seams to get the final bird pokemon)

Mijumaru-->Futachimaru(I dont it will fully evolve)

Pokabu-->Chaobu-->Enbuoo (i think it will fully evolve, but it won't evlove into Enbuoo untill the end of the isshu region)

another thing you can do is put down what pokemon that ash has at oaks that he might use and evolve(like Ash's Cyndaquil in DP)

Re: Ash's pokemon that will evolve

I can see Mijimaru evolving fully here. A water starter has never been Ash's main pokemon before and it looks like it will be Mijimaru this series. We had Charizard (fire), Sceptile (grass) and Infernape (fire) so logically it should be a water types turn.

Judging by the fact that each reigion has had more pokemon evolve than its predecessor I would expect nearly all of Ash's team to evolve (except Pikachu of course)

Well, I was definitely wrong about the distribution of starters; with Pokabu added to Ash's roster (not for lack of trying on Iris' part :p), it seems incredibly likely Ash will also get the upcoming Tsutarja gal.

I would hope Iris could snag at least one Pokemon sometime soon; maybe the upcoming Munna for her love of the cuties?

I would hope Iris could snag at least one Pokemon sometime soon; maybe the upcoming Munna for her love of the cuties?

The summery makes it sound like Makomo owns it. :/

Since we can pretty much cross Fushide off the list for Musashi and thankfully no Munna for Kojiro, I'm hoping that means the writers will actually try something new with them. I love Darumakka and it's evo, so I'm really hoping Kojiro gets that. The writers can't go too long with giving Kojiro something, right?

The writers can't go too long with giving Kojiro something, right?

I think it depends on when Team Rocket stops fleeing whenever their plan hits a snag. Or you know whenever Ash decides to use Mamepato, Jessie can use Koromori.

i hope dento catches tsutarja and ash catches the deer.
James i think catches the new cactus and maybe the garbage bag.
jesse could get the vulture.
iris is hard to dictate we know she is a dragon tamer in the game but will she bring that into the anime and the same goes with dento and grass pokemon.
i really hope ash gets the dark/steel kirikizan as his main wild card so he gets a couple new types or he can get gochimu

I want Corphish to evolve like Cyndaquil since it is the only Hoenn Pokémon that is not fully evolved.

Gochimu?

I highly doubt that's ever going to happen

and why not did anyone actually think he'd catch gible im just throwing it out there because its different and we want a change of pace from ash and his alternate norm which is ground bug and ice pokemon

I wonder what the likelihood of James capturing the female Smugleaf is?

About 0% honestly, Team Rocket never gets starter Pokemon and changing that anytime soon is pretty much none existent. And no, Temporary Pokemon don't count ether.

Anyway, Ash will get Tsutarja unless they throw out a plot twist and give it to Iris or Dento or something.

For the BW pokes I predict Mijumaru and Mamepato will evolve all the way. Pokabu is a maybe after last series when Ash had both Torterra and Infernape. I'd like to see Ash get a "naughty" pokemon like either the sunglasses Meguroko or a Zuruggu and have them disobey him at first, but then evolve all the way to become real heavy hitters.

Since Satoshi caught Pokabu in the last episode, I have a feeling the show will "Pull a Kanto" and have him own all three starters.

I'm not so sure if Mijumaru's gonna evolve anymore. I really hope it does, but if it's there for comic relief alone then it doesn't seem likely.

I don't know if I want Pokabu to evolve. Fire/fighting certainly is tedious.

Mamepato I'm pretty sure will evolve all the way. Or they could do something different and leave it in its middle stage or something.

I'm not so sure if Mijumaru's gonna evolve anymore. I really hope it does, but if it's there for comic relief alone then it doesn't seem likely.

I don't know if I want Pokabu to evolve. Fire/fighting certainly is tedious.

Mamepato I'm pretty sure will evolve all the way. Or they could do something different and leave it in its middle stage or something.

I can't see Ash not evolving all his Pokemon at least once.

Back
Top Bottom