• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Rhyperior also has a special move. LOL...anyway, Volt Tackle and the shell attack of Mijumaru are already special enough. Instead of Aura Sphere, I want to see Pikachu learning Return.

that would make him way to powerful. im just hoping he gets a new type of pokemon

Crazy theory. Since Ononokus is in the opening, wouldn't it be possible for Iris to already own it unbeknownst to us?

If her Kibago evolves once to Onondo and she captures Crimgan during the series, she would then have her in game team. Unless they introduce Shaga early, I don't really see any other explanation for Ononokus to be in the opening.

I would love to see Ash get all three starters again. It would be the first time since Johto that he has done that, and about time too. Also, I would love to see all three of them fully evolve to their final forms, as the writers seem to have finally gotten over the "lets not have Ash have ANY fully evolved Pokemon" schtick that they were on for years. I would also love to see Ash's water types get some serious screentime, as the writers have had a MASSIVE HATE ON for all of them for years, and evolve to their final forms as well. Think about it, the one and only water type that Ash has EVER owned that has EVER evolved was f'ing Kingler, and that was what, during the Kanto saga, ten years ago? If that is not a massive hate by the writers against Ash's water types, then I don't know what is. Maybe instead of doing so many filler eps this saga, the writers can show Ash spending more time actually TRAINING his Pokemon for the Isshu League? The absolute best would be if all of Ash's water types got in a big rivalry with each other for Ash's affection and attention (perhaps instigated by Mijumaru?) and had to battle each other for the right to be called Ash's best water type. During the battle, they would all evolve once (Totodile to Croconaw, Corphish to Crawdaunt, and Buizel to Floatzel, and Mijumaru to Futatchimaru). It could be called "A Flood of Evolutions" and happen just prior to Ash entering the Isshu League.

How are the writers hating on water types? Corphish and Buizel got a tremendous amount of screentime in their respective sagas.

Totodile was the only one of Ash's water pokemon that never really did all that much, at least in terms of battles.

How are the writers hating on water types? Corphish and Buizel got a tremendous amount of screentime in their respective sagas.

Totodile was the only one of Ash's water pokemon that never really did all that much, at least in terms of battles.

I guess he means an evolved water type powerhouse.

Yeah, I'm burnt out on mini-powerhouses being water types as well, let him get a fully evolved water type this time around, please. Or at least half way.

u see how pikachu got owned by the water monkey. have the writers sucked the power from the two of them. Ash hasnt even told Iris or the others that he placed so high in all the leagues. they are making him seem like such a novice.

u see how pikachu got owned by the water monkey. have the writers sucked the power from the two of them. Ash hasnt even told Iris or the others that he placed so high in all the leagues. they are making him seem like such a novice.

The reason he lost to Hiyappu was because he didn't land a hit on it hiyappu was clever with its moves and Corn prevented Pikachu from touching it

it wasn't because he lost power

he lost because his opponent was clever

nothing else

nothing more

I think Kojiro should have the punk pants lizard (Zuruggu?), and the steel/grass type like said above. The gag should not continue though, at least during battles against Satoshi&co. It doesn't fit them anymore :p

The reason he lost to Hiyappu was because he didn't land a hit on it hiyappu was clever with its moves and Corn prevented Pikachu from touching it

nothing else

nothing more
what i saw was a beginning gym leader own Ashs most powerful pokemon. he shouldnt have gotten owned by it in so few moves with all the fights its been in

nothing else

nothing more

You re right!
Corn had a pretty good strategy against electric type! No one would expect Hiyapu use mud sport! Ash coudnt see it coming at all!

He was so sure he would win he let his guard down!

I think Kojiro should have the punk pants lizard (Zuruggu?), and the steel/grass type like said above. The gag should not continue though, at least during battles against Satoshi&co. It doesn't fit them anymore :p

Kojiro/James having a Zuruggu?

Thanks for making me like that idea and want it now D:

Zuruggu I have a feeling will not be on anyones team. Unless they pull off a left fielder and give it to Dento for all we know.

If Ash gets Tsutaja too, he'll have counter-parts to Buizel and Sceptile, respectively (this could prove interesting for their character dynamics, me thinks).

Except they really aren't desperate for Pokemon yet. Keep in mind that the series only just began and all that.

True, but even though I like Ash, other characters need some loving 2. It seems really awkward that this feels so much like Kanto, which is good, because I loved it. But Misty and Brock deserved more recognition, and I want Dento and Iris to get proper recognition.

Except they really aren't desperate for Pokemon yet. Keep in mind that the series only just began and all that.

I would think that James would be really desperate for a pokemon as he actually doesn't have one yet.

Back
Top Bottom