• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon GO Mafia - Endgame - Raid's End - 22/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. Haven't really been around since I'm at band camp, I just looked through the thread.

Beforehand i had mentioned that I would be okay with either a borgy or Jsach lynch and neither have been lynched. I want to know why. Scum is killing this game right now and it's unfortunate.

First things first @Midorikawa why do you think Borgy isn't mafia? if you shot him and he survived, it's kind of weird in a game where most of the roles seem to be cops with no protection...btw that's not a claim, I'm just saying from observation at the roles who were killed.

On a somewhat unrelated note, i think i understand what it means by Ally now. If you check a player and it comes up Ally you know they are town, because it means they're part of the same team (valor, instinct, mystic). But each team is under the same overarching town moniker Prof. Willow's team.

@TheCapsFan i said his chances of being mafia have gone down. If there is 3 mafia then he could only be one. If there are 4 then there are two he could be. However there is now a one spot less chance of him being mafia.

Vote: Jsach

The unvote on borgey out of nowhere, ignoring questions. I'm fine with a lynch on him.

Night 4 start - Raid Magikarp used Splash again! But nothing happened! - 16/8/17
Day 5 start - Burnt Out - 17/8/17

Day 5: Burnt Out

The Raid Battle against Venusaur raged on and the next Sludge Bomb was used, this time on Moltres, which had already received some damage before and is now knocked out.

Dear Midorikawa, you are Moltres.
250px-146Moltres.png

Moltres is a large, avian Pokémon with orange or golden plumage. It has a long, flowing head crest and a billowing tail, both made of flames. Additionally, its wings are also shrouded in fiery plumage. Its straight, pointed beak is brown, as are its anisodactyl feet. It has short talons.

Moltres sheds embers with every flap of its wings, creating a brilliant flash of flames. By dipping itself into the magma of an active volcano, this Pokémon can heal itself. It migrates to the south with the coming of spring, and is said to bring an early springtime to cold lands. Moltres is rarely seen by Trainers.

- Bulbapedia
You are the 1x Fire Blast User.

One night in the game, you may use the Fire-type Fire Blast attack. To do so, post FIRE BLAST: <player> in this chat. If the player you are targetting is a Pokémon that is weak to the Fire-type, it will get eliminated. At least one Raid Pokémon can be eliminated this way.

You are allied with Professor Willow's Team and win when the Raid Pokémon and any possible independent opposing forces are eliminated.
Midorikawa was killed. She was Moltres, Town 1x Fire Blast User

It is now Day 5. It will end in 48 hours.
With 7 players alive, the game is in a state of MILO (Mislynch or Lose). If town lynches incorrectly today, they may lose the game.
HYPER-MAJORITY rules are no longer in effect.

@MegaPod
@Kyriaki
@jdthebud
@Elementar
Looking for a sub for this game. First to reply gets it.

UNVOTE: Jsach

VOTE: DarthWolf

You shouldn't trust Borgy.
How so? Is it because of his general play?
I only asked pika what he thought about that. I haven't put a vote on him which should show that i don't just blindly follow Borgy.
There are 3 possible outcomes.
1. Borgy is honest and found scum!pika
2. Borgy lies to mislynch someone
3. Borgy is honest, but pika is just a miller kind of role

I'm currently trying to figure out which one it is. Therefore I want to see pika's thoughts.

Now that you're active though, what are your thoughts on the game in general @Elementar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom