• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon GO Mafia - Endgame - Raid's End - 22/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 5 VOTE COUNT
DarthWolf I (Elementar)

Day 5 ends in 24 hours (+36 minutes).

Can't say anything on that as it would be role claiming but all I can say is I am Town but Borgy isn't lying.
Pika seems to be saying that they're a miller. Which I guess in this game would be a Raid Pokemon that is not part of the mafia team for some reason? Maybe a Pokemon that used to be a Raid Pokemon, but one of the people on Professor Willow's Team caught it and it's now theirs? I'm not sure.

Beforehand i had mentioned that I would be okay with either a borgy or Jsach lynch and neither have been lynched. I want to know why.

...except you never ended up actually voting Borgy or Jsach in this post at all. And if I'm remembering right, you voted Elementar's slot in the phase before you made this post, not Borgy or Jsach. So the tone of this comes across as strange to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Night 5 start - Raid Magikarp used Splash! But This Time Something Happened - 19/8/17

DAY 5 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
Elementar I (DarthWolf)
DarthWolf I (Elementar)

Night 5: Raid Magikarp used Splash! But This Time Something Happened

The battle against Raid Venusaur timed out. Soon after, as the team was contemplating what to do next after this unexpected problem, a Raid Magikarp spawned. That one, being Level 1, was very easy to defeat; every single one of them could've done it alone anyway.

Dear JohnnyEtz Elementar, you are Raid Magikarp
250px-129Magikarp.png

Magikarp is a medium-sized fish Pokémon with large, heavy reddish-orange scales. It has large, vacant eyes and pink lips. Its pectoral and tail fins are white, but it has a stiff, three-peaked fin on its back and stomach that are both yellow. It also has long barbels. The barbels are white on a female and tan on a male.

A long-lived Magikarp is able to utilize its immense splashing power to leap high enough to scale mountains. It also has a strong enough immune system to survive in the most polluted of waters. However, it is usually overlooked by Trainers because of its perceived weakness: even in the heat of battle it will do nothing but flop around. It is not a strong swimmer, and currents in the water will sweep it downstream. It is normally seen using its former signature move, Splash, to leap out of the water, which makes them easy targets to predators such as Pidgeotto. It is believed that the ancestors of Magikarp were actually much stronger than modern Magikarp, and this led scientists to research this species. Magikarp is found in many bodies of water, such as lakes, rivers, and ponds. However, due to its weak swimming ability it usually lives downstream of the water's flow.

- Bulbapedia
Because you technically are a Raid Pokémon but are the most easily soloable Rank 1 of the game and aren't really threatening anyone, and because the entire reason you're in this game is to mess with the players, you are the Non-Threatening Miller Voteless Jester

Cop checks aimed at you will show you allied with the Raid Pokémon if you are not really allied with them.
Ally Cop checks aimed at you, however, will show you as an Ally, not an Enemy, as you are not a direct threat.
Your vote does not count, but this will not show in vote counts.

You are allied with yourself and win if you get lynched. If you die by any other means or a faction achieves its win condition while you are still alive, you lose.
Elementar won the game! He was Raid Magikarp, Independent Non-Threatening Miller Voteless Jester
Elementar has won the game!
It is now Night 5. It will end in 24 hours.
Still looking for a sub for this game.

Ay, got it. That was easier than I expected.

Thanks to @Zexy again for letting me sub in and playing. I'll sub in later if you need more. :)

I'm caught up.

I'm immediately suspicious of Pika & Borgy.

They're both making claims of each other which would require knowledge of each others roles or at the very least some kind of OC. It could be nothing, but it's something to keep an eye on.

I'm sad that Dylan is dead bc my customary vote can't go on him. ;(

Day 6 start - Zapped Off - 20/8/17

Day 6: Zapped Off

With Raid Magikarp down, the Team tried to take on Raid Venusaur again. This time they powered up some more, wasting a lot of Stardust in the process, but hoping they'll manage to defeat in time this attempt. The battle started just like the previous one, but this time the Sludge Bomb hit Zapdos.

Dear Jsach, you are Zapdos.
250px-145Zapdos.png

Zapdos is a large avian Pokémon with predominantly yellow plumage. Black rings encircle its eyes, and it has a long, thin, light orange beak. Its wings and tail are a mass of spiky feathers, with black feathers covering the back of its wings and inner tail feathers. A large crest of spiked feathers surrounds its head. Its thighs are a khaki color, and it has anisodactyl feet ending in talons.

When Zapdos flaps its glittering wings, it releases electricity that can potentially cause thunderstorms. It produces massive crackling and snapping sounds when it flies; these are attributed to the lightning bolts it sheds when airborne. When stricken by lightning, it gains power. Zapdos reportedly appears only during thunderstorms, and is said to live among thunderclouds. However, it is rarely seen.

- Bulbapedia
You are the 1x Drill Peck User.

One night in the game, you may use the Flying-type Drill Peck attack. To do so, post DRILL PECK: <player> in this chat. If the player you are targetting is a Pokémon that is weak to the Flying-type, it will get eliminated. At least one Raid Pokémon can be eliminated this way.

You are allied with Professor Willow's Team and win when the Raid Pokémon and any possible independent opposing forces are eliminated.
Jsach was killed. He was Zapdos, 1x Drill Peck User

It is now Day 6. It will end in 48 hours.
With 5 players alive, the game is in a state of LYLO (Lynch or Lose). If town doesn't lynch correctly, they may lose the game.

You're pretty quick to make a vote hereduring a LYLO phase.
I don't see why you don't believe his claim. What makes you so certain?
I'm pretty sure that Pika & Borgy are scumbuddies and are covering for each other. There's no proof that Borgy is a cop, and there was absolutely no sign of that being his role before Pika came along and claimed to know his role.

The whole situation stinks, and I don't trust the two of them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom