• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon GO Mafia - Endgame - Raid's End - 22/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that Pika & Borgy are scumbuddies and are covering for each other. There's no proof that Borgy is a cop, and there was absolutely no sign of that being his role before Pika came along and claimed to know his role.

The whole situation stinks, and I don't trust the two of them at all.
Fair assumption. Do you think the possiblity of a cop is non-existing with all those Ally cops we have?
An extra cop does sounds like a lot to me, but the ally cops only work on a few targerts.

I'm pretty sure that Pika & Borgy are scumbuddies and are covering for each other. There's no proof that Borgy is a cop, and there was absolutely no sign of that being his role before Pika came along and claimed to know his role.

The whole situation stinks, and I don't trust the two of them at all.

I never claimed to know Borgy's role. I just said the result he got on me was correct. As far as I am concerned, the probability of Borgy being scum is very less.

I was suspicious of Caps' slot since quite a few days, I am going to follow that lead.

Vote: Zachie

Fair assumption. Do you think the possiblity of a cop is non-existing with all those Ally cops we have?
An extra cop does sounds like a lot to me, but the ally cops only work on a few targerts.
I feel like having an ally-loving cop for each faction AND a regular cop is a lot, even if they only work on a few targets. In the interest of balance, at the very least, I wouldn't have included another Town cop.. maybe a Mafia Cop, though.

Also imagine the quotes in my previous post are flipped around.

I was suspicious of Caps' slot since quite a few days, I am going to follow that lead.
As far as I remember you din't really out that.

If Zachie really wanted a mislynch, I think Pika would have been easier with the "result" on him.

It is also interesting to see no apparant other results from our cop. I know he can't roleclaim, but he can say it in other ways.
@BorgyDudeMan if you did have other results, may we please know them or show us where you told it earlier.

Zachie looks most towny to me.
Borgy and pika could be partners, trying to clear each other. If one of them is honest though, it must be pika, there is no reason to fake a cop.
@Blink you don't post enough informative stuff for me to get a read on you, I would appreciate some more activity.
With this said.

Vote: BorgyDudeMan

My current suspicions is Borgy with either Blink or Pika as partner.

Exactly. I said I think they are cop because they got a correct result on me, which is not an easy result to fake. I never claimed that they are 100% confirmed cop.

Only their alignment was questionable, but like Mido, I also used my ability on them and got a result which considerably lowers the probability of them being scum.

Exactly. I said I think they are cop because they got a correct result on me, which is not an easy result to fake. I never claimed that they are 100% confirmed cop.

Only their alignment was questionable, but like Mido, I also used my ability on them and got a result which considerably lowers the probability of them being scum.
They might just try to bus you and accidentally got an actual Miller kind of role as target.

The Team next engaged a Raid Venusaur.

The Raid Battle against Venusaur raged on

The battle against Raid Venusaur timed out.

the Team tried to take on Raid Venusaur again.
We know Mido had Fire Blast. The flavour heavily hints at a Venusaur, so if he is scum then he must be the other.
Can you say or hint in any way what attack type you used.
Maybe this also helps, would you be able to kill Venusaur with it? If so, it would probably not work on the other.

As far as I remember you din't really out that.

As for bussing Sword Master is concerned, I am very suspicious of Caps, as they were defending Sword for major part of the day and then ended up jumping on the wagon when they understood not much else could be done.

Vote: TheCapsFan

Vote: TheCapsFan

I am still suspicious of them.

I have been voting for Caps since the last few phases, pushing my case against them.

@BorgyDudeMan @Blink pls contribute.

*Wakes up*
What, what happened? Can someone tell me what is happening in this game right now?

They might just try to bus you and accidentally got an actual Miller kind of role as target.

We know Mido had Fire Blast. The flavour heavily hints at a Venusaur, so if he is scum then he must be the other.
Can you say or hint in any way what attack type you used.
Maybe this also helps, would you be able to kill Venusaur with it? If so, it would probably not work on the other.

Yes the attack I used would have killed Venusaur. But so would the attacks used by Mido, JD and Jsach. I don't think poor old Venusaur has so many Pokémon attacking it but nobody attacks the other scum.
It's more likely that the other scum shares some of its weaknesses with Venusaur.

*Wakes up*
What, what happened? Can someone tell me what is happening in this game right now?
I am sorry but you can't have this attitude towards the game if you're actually town, and cop on top of that. Are you not paying attention to the game?
In simple words, Zachie and Darth are suspicious of you being scum and have voted against you. Do you have any defense? (other than role claiming, ofc).

Who do you find most suspicious? Do you have any other reads?

This is the LYLO phase, wherein we (town) lose if we lynch incorrectly.

With 5 players left and we are in a LYLO phase I'd better try to defend myself. But before that, lemme see the roles based on the flavor text...
  • Articuno (killed, is jdthebud)
  • Candela (killed, is Elementar)
  • Raid Tyrannitar (killed, is SwordMaster)
  • Spark (killed, is HumanDawn)
  • Raid Magikarp (killed and won, is JonnyEtz/Elementar)
  • Venusaur (still alive)
  • Moltres (killed, is Midorikawa)
  • Zapdos (killed, is Jsach)
  • Blanche (gave up, is SoaringDylan)

So the only (possible) role left is gonna be Professor Willow (no idea about the others).

Now, since there are 14 people in this game, and 5 people still alive (including me), I am gonna conclude that the legendary birds and the team leaders are town (alongside Professor Willow) meaning that there are 7 townies. The 4 others are most likely mafia. But once again, this is a LYLO phase, I'll ask the magic mirror again try to find a person to lynch...
VOTE: DarthWolf
In simple words, Zachie and Darth are suspicious of you being scum and have voted against you. Do you have any defense? (other than role claiming, ofc).
hmm, in a game where roleclaiming is banned, I find it hard to do so
So you are saying that me and Pika are scumbuddies? Hmm...
wherein we (town) lose if we lynch incorrectly.
Are you saying that you are town? Hmm...
With Raid Magikarp down
yay

Yes the attack I used would have killed Venusaur. But so would the attacks used by Mido, JD and Jsach. I don't think poor old Venusaur has so many Pokémon attacking it but nobody attacks the other scum.
It's more likely that the other scum shares some of its weaknesses with Venusaur.
Is anyone with good Raid knowledge still alive, to help this out?
Now, since there are 14 people in this game, and 5 people still alive (including me), I am gonna conclude that the legendary birds and the team leaders are town (alongside Professor Willow) meaning that there are 7 townies. The 4 others are most likely mafia. But once again, this is a LYLO phase, I'll ask the magic mirror again try to find a person to lynch...
4 scum is way too much for a 13p game (not 14 :p). You also might forget that It's LYLO. 5p means a 3/2 ratio now, lynch wrong or dont lynch and it will drop to 2/2 aka mafia won. It's pretty much confirmed that it's 3 mafia total, so 2 remaing. Does this change your though?

Why do you vote me? Who do you think are to be trusted?

But once again, this is a LYLO phase, I'll ask the magic mirror again try to find a person to lynch...
So you accept & understand that this is LYLO, and we lose if we lynch the wrong person, and yet you make a random vote with absolutely 0 reasoning? If you're not mafia, I'll eat my shoe.

Sorry for inactivity this phase, time zones mean most posts happen when I'm either asleep or at work. This will be short, but going to try to post more from my phone at work today if possible.

I feel like having an ally-loving cop for each faction AND a regular cop is a lot, even if they only work on a few targets. In the interest of balance, at the very least, I wouldn't have included another Town cop.. maybe a Mafia Cop, though.
I thought this at first too. But check Elementar's role PM. Raid Magikarp was Non-Threatening, meaning he would show up as an Ally in Ally Cop checks, but he was also a Miller.
Mafia already know who's scum and who's not. No point having a Miller if the only other cop is scum.
I think Borgy is acting super suspicious at the moment (his general behavior this phase, and by not saying if he's checked anyone else when it would be a huge help to us if he did) but this is the one thing stopping me from voting him. Having a Miller Non-Threatening role hints at the existence of a town cop.

DAY 6 VOTE COUNT
BorgyDudeMan II (Zachie, DarthWolf)
Zachie I (Pika_pika42)
DarthWolf I (BorgyDudeMan)

Day 6 ends in 24 hours (-7 minutes).

Sorry for inactivity this phase, time zones mean most posts happen when I'm either asleep or at work. This will be short, but going to try to post more from my phone at work today if possible.

I thought this at first too. But check Elementar's role PM. Raid Magikarp was Non-Threatening, meaning he would show up as an Ally in Ally Cop checks, but he was also a Miller.
Mafia already know who's scum and who's not. No point having a Miller if the only other cop is scum.
I think Borgy is acting super suspicious at the moment (his general behavior this phase, and by not saying if he's checked anyone else when it would be a huge help to us if he did) but this is the one thing stopping me from voting him. Having a Miller Non-Threatening role hints at the existence of a town cop.
Do you have any insights for us before the day ends in ~13 hours

Do you have any insights for us before the day ends in ~13 hours
My thoughts currently: I'm most suspicious of Borgy, and Pika I think is the most likely scumbuddy. Pika's also implying he's a Miller, and since we just had a Miller flip I'm doubting his claim a bit. I'm fairly certain you're town with the way you're pushing Borgy. Leaning town on Darth as well though I'm less sure of him.
As I said before, the only reason why I'm not voting Borgy yet is the cop thing I mentioned. What are your thoughts on there being a town cop, given what Elementar's role said? Am I looking at the situation wrong?

My thoughts currently: I'm most suspicious of Borgy, and Pika I think is the most likely scumbuddy. Pika's also implying he's a Miller, and since we just had a Miller flip I'm doubting his claim a bit. I'm fairly certain you're town with the way you're pushing Borgy. Leaning town on Darth as well though I'm less sure of him.
As I said before, the only reason why I'm not voting Borgy yet is the cop thing I mentioned. What are your thoughts on there being a town cop, given what Elementar's role said? Am I looking at the situation wrong?
I feel like since there's three 'loving cops' there wouldn't be anymore unless it's a Mafia Rolecop (which makes A LOT of sense since we have three), and if Borgy flips Mafia after everything that Pika has been doing to look after him it only makes sense that he would be his buddy.

Darth is a very hard person to judge, he plays things very close to his chest even if he's town. We'll have to wait and see there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom