• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mansion The Hunting (Horror, Dark Fic, PG-13) Chapter 2

alster08

BF Author
Reaction score
Pokemon Mansion The Hunting

Table of Contents
Prolouge What Lies beyond the Gates
Chapter 1 The Forbidden Forest
Chapter 2 Origin’s of the Pokemon Murderer

Prologue What Lies Beyond The Gates

The forest was completely silent through the entire night. No Pokemon roamed, they all were fast asleep deep with in the hunted forest. Isshu Forrest was a secured place and no outsiders were allowed do to the secrets beyond the gates. A force so deadly that no one would stand in hour out there without screaming for his will. It was a terrible place and that’s all that mattered.

One late frigid night two idiots decided to camp out in the deadly woods, unaware that what was beyond those gaits could bring them to there grave. They were new to Isshu and didn't know the forbidden areas and what not to do which explained there dumb decisions.

The two men were known to go by Ash and Brock. Along with them was there fellow Pokemon that go with with them most of the places they decide to go to. Ash was classified as determined, headstrong, and person you can trust when the going gets tuff. His normal dressage was some average jeans, and Pokemon designed tea shirt and one special cap that was always by his side. Also he contained a special Pokemon made Ash proud of who he was, Pikachu. Pikachu traveled everywhere with Ash, from Tropical Jungles to Hunted Mansions. Pikachu was always there.

Brock on the other hand was a smart man who you can definitely go to if your Pokemon needs help. He has a strong interest in beautiful women but they don't feel the same way back. Brock dressed as men should with Jeans and a brown jacket that he wore most of the time.

"This is going to be the best night ever. Our first night in Isshu and we are already going to camp in a forest," announced Ash, who was beginning another fun filled journey through another region. He raced to the gates which seemed as nobody ever touched them. A sign was placed on the fence but Ash and Brock decided to ignore it. They hopped the large fence not knowing what they had just got themselves into. A few steps into that forest could lead to death.

They walked a half mile without seeing any sign of a Pokemon. It was as if they scattered away from the forest. Ash assumed they were tucked away inside there homes preparing for bed. Brock on the other hand knew that something was wrong. Right off that bat Brock noticed dead plants and finger claws that were scratched on a tree trunk.

"Look at those scratch marks against that tree. What do you think it's from," asked Brock who then became afraid and worried that they had entered death territory.

"It looks like someone was running from something. Or maybe it was some Pokemon playing around," replied Ash, who was also getting a little scared.

The clouds vanished and the stars appeared brightening the beautiful night. From a distance , Ash and Brock heard birds chirping in the luminous night sky. There was a rumble in the trees and then the bird’s disappeared. They vanished from nowhere and the night fell silent once again. The rumble ling in the tree's got louder and Ash's awareness rose. Brock dropped his stuff and began to run at the sight of a shadowy figure raising its claws.

Brock and Ash raced from the figure that didn't follow. Instead the unusual Pokemon moved in the opposite direction. When they thought they were safe Ash noticed his Pikachu was gone alone in the endless forest. Ash was beginning to shake, nervously and begged Brock to go back inside the danger area to find his Pikachu. As much as Brock would have loved to help he had to refuse. It was too much for Brock to handle even with the assistance of Ash. Whatever that Pokemon was, it didn't enjoy having Brock and Ash intrude its home.

Ash didn't care if Brock didn't want to join him, so he ran back into danger in search of his oldest best friend. He wasn't leaving the forest without his Pikachu even it meant life or death. Ash questioned if Pikachu was ok alone trying to survive in the forest. Ash raced through the forest calling for Pikachu but no one responded. All Ash heard was the return of the rumbling bushes. Out of nowhere again the shadowy figure appeared, this time with his claws pointing towards Ash.

"Where's my Pickachu," demanded Ash who wasn't quite sure if the mystery figure was a human or Pokemon.

The figure stepped closer making Ash even more nervous. Ash didn't stop at nothing; he continued to ask where his Pikachu was. The blood thirsty Pokemon remained quiet and then shot out at Ash.

"Ah, Brock please; HELP ME." Ash screamed for his life. Pikachu was gone and Ash was being dragged from the foot back into the forest. All that remained of Ash was a few scratch marks on the ground and gallons of left behind blood.

After a while Brock returned in search of Ash. He was nowhere to be found. All Brock could see was the remainder of Ash's blood. Brock gulped and the Shadowy figure returned directly a foot behind Brock. Brock felt the deadly Pokemon breathe against his shoulder. Brock backed away instantly and ran for his life. The shadowy figure didn't hold back. He ran ten times faster after Brock. Luckily Brock managed to reach the gates but the Pokemon was still after him.

Brock climbed the gates as fast as he could but the Pokemon was to strong and he grabbed onto Brock's pants and pulled him back into the forest. Brock had still been holding the fence so it joined Brock at dinner. The Pokemon was now exposed to the world. He could escape the forest in search of new pray.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Next Time: Three Teens enter the wood and find themselves trapped in the forest. With no way to exit they were forced to enter a random Mansion lost in the woods.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Mansion The Hunting (Horror, PG-13)

Wow... I thought you said no new pokemon but that pokemon seems like a Zoruak.

I might include the legendaries but no noramal Pokemon.

Oh ya and thanks for reading. I appreciate it!

Re: Pokemon Mansion The Hunting (Horror, PG-13) Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The Forbidden Forrest

“Yes, we are finally here. Adult free and just three friends camping in the wilderness,” laughed Jonah who was finally relieved to be nag free from adult forces. Adults had taken over there life but today Jonah was free from annoyance of parents.

“Well almost three friends,” grumbled Branson who was not so thrilled about inviting his middle school rival, Ray. Ray was the kind of person who wanted to win everything. He carried his own unique style with dark Brown hair with blond highlights. He wore a fancy green shirt which went great with his hundred dollar jacket. He wore dress pants which were unnecessary for a camping trip but he always wanted to look good.

Jonah on the other hand was a slob. He didn’t care about being clean or organized. He focused on having fun and enjoying life while he could. His wardrobe wasn’t the best for his age. It contained an old tea-shirt, ripped jeans, and some torn up sports sneakers.

Branson was a stubborn teen who didn’t like childless games unlike Jonah but they were still best friends even if they had arguments. Branson was the kind of person who was a mini adult who followed all the rules and tried to act, look, and talk like in adult. He liked to look like normal people with some nice tennis shoes, a dress shirt and some jeans that were in a good condition. He added his own flare to his wardrobe with a cap that had his name stitched onto the front.

“Wait, I have a better idea. Why don’t we camp at the Issuh Forest? It’s just a quarter of a mile away. I mean we are here anyway,” suggested Ray who had another sudden idea. They weren’t planning on camping in a real forest but Ray changed there minds; at least Jonahs.

“No way man. Have you ever heard the myth; whenever someone enters the forest they never make it out? That’s why it’s a forbidden waste land of trees,” commented Branson who actually knew the history behind the forbidden forest.

“That’s what they want you to think. They say that because they want to tear it down and build like a city there. All of that junk is fake,” replied Ray you didn’t believe in silly myths like that.

“Sorry Branson but I think Ray is right. What’s the worst that could happen in beautiful forest filled with Pokemon,” said Jonah who then moved with Ray’s idea. That’s why Branson was not friends with Ray because he was a showoff and he always try’s to steal Jonah from him. Branson and Jonah are best buddies but Branson knew Ray was trying to get in between them.

Branson had no there choice but to join them. He wasn’t quiet sure if Ray was correct. Branson caught up with Ray and Jonah who were walking towards the prohibited forest that could bring them a good deal of danger to the three sixteen year olds.

“Im glad you decided to join us Branson,” laughed Ray, who really wasn’t so fond of Branson joining.

Branson smirked back, “I didn’t join for you; only for my best buddy.”

“Would you too cut it out? The whole point of this trip is for us to move closer together as friends. Especially you two,” explained Jonah who was tired of his two best friends arguing most of the time. Jonah had a goal in this trip; it was to make Branson and Ray good friends so they could all hang out together.

A couple minutes of walking passed and they reached the Isshu forest gates. They were really tall and Ray figured they were just created to frighten people by the looks. It was sunset and it darkened a bit which made it the perfect time to go search for camp.

Ray threw his stuff over the fence and then climbed it in no time. He wanted to set up camp as quickly as possible so they would have time to tell ghost stories, while roasting Marshmallows in the breezy weather which made it a perfect time for outdoor camping. Branson sighed and then did the same. Then it was Jonah’s turn and he followed the same steps.

Ray led the way through the forest as if he were the leader. The sun completely vanished and the stars popped out in the dusk. The aroma of the flowers filled the moist air leaving the three teens to wonder. The flowers shinned even when the sun wasn’t out which made it beautiful even in the darkness.

“See what harm can roam in this forest. It smells awesome, and it’s a beautiful site. That isn’t my definition of hunted,” said Ray who frankly was enjoying the wilderness.

Branson wasn’t so sure. Everything seemed to quiet and nothing really happened. In a normal forest Pokemon would scurry around searching for there resting spot. In this forest it was still, quiet, damp, and boring. Something seemed fishy around here especially when they saw fingernail scratches on the ground as if someone was being pulled to there will.

Jonah backed away when he heard rumbling noises inside a nearby bush. Even Ray was afraid and Branson was terrified. They began to turn around and make a run for it but a shadowy figure blocked there way. They had no other choice but to run in the way they were originally traveling. They had to escape the other end of the forest which was a lengthy distant away.

They raced through the enormous trees and then separated from each other. Branson was the victim of the shadowy figure. He was lost in trees and so was the mysterious Pokemon. There was another rumble in the bush that was directly behind Branson who was shivering from fright. What popped out of the bush was a trained Pikachu. Branson couldn’t leave it behind so grabbed the Pikachu and ran for his life.

This time the figure didn’t follow. Instead he went after Ray who was screaming and throwing a fit. By the noise of his voice the figure could spot Ray in no time. At that moment the Shadowy figure was near Ray’s spot but he couldn’t find him. Ray had climbed a nearby tree in order to avoid the deadly foe. After a while of searching the figure gave up and then disappeared hunting for his next Victim.

Jonah was quite far from the others but he was also the safest. The Pokemon couldn’t make out Jonah by his sent or anything. Jonah was ok but his friends were in great danger. They were alone in the night with a blood thirsty, angry Pokemon. Jonah began to shed out tears. That’s when the figure got a hold of Jonah’s sent. The sent of the tears rang in the Pokemon’s nose. He followed it all the way to Jonah who had disappeared leaving a puddle of tears behind.

The figure growled and began to chase after his dinner. It was basically dinner on the go but the Pokemon had to chase its food. Jonah was finally alone when a voice startled him.

“Up here in this tree. He will never find us,” whispered Ray who almost gave Jonah a brief heart attack. Now that the scents had doubled together the figure could find them easily. There voice even got them in more danger because the deadly Pokemon had super sonic ears that can here for a mile away.

Branson and Pikachu continued to run down the track even if they weren’t being chased. Branson was right and Ray was wrong and that’s what made Branson smile as he ran his butt all the way to a random Mansion. Branson became confused; the mansion looked four stories high but then again it looked a hundred years old. Spider webs took over the front porch but that didn’t stop Branson from entering the mansion without knocking. Branson had just found the only safe place… for now.

////////////////////////////////////////////////
Next Time: Ray and Jonah continued to be followed around by something that seems like a Pokemon but Branson and his found Pikachu explore the house finding out that they had entered a great hunting of there life.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ashes Pikachu? Wow... Ray and Jonah better get to that mansion!

Ya it was Ash's Pikachu that he lost. Lukily it didn't get hurt...yet. This Chapter was really frighning and it gets even more scaryier.

Ecxpect a brand new chapter tommarow everyone! :) Saty tuned!

Its in the progress. I promise that they wont be more than a week late. I promise. Things have come up and I will get tpopthe chapter asap

alster i wouldnt care how late it is. Who knows when my stories next chaps will be.

I really hope Ash is dead. I'll keep reading this.

Yay just finoished the chapter. Just have to revise it. Expect a new Chapter this afternoon after school!

Chapter 2 Origin’s of the Pokemon Murderer
Ray and Jonah continued to sit in the safe tree, as the shadowy figure hunted for there bare guts. Jonah couldn’t believe what was going right that very minute. A blood thirsty angry Pokemon wanted to suck up there slimy guts and probably eat them for his gourmet dinner. It probably had Pokemon for desert which explained the disappearance of all the Pokemon that should be around in the forest.

Quietly Jonah asked, “Have you seen Branson, Im worried.” Ray didn’t answer while ordering him to shush. The wild Pokemon heard from its standing point and raced through the tree’s searching for today’s meal. Jonah and Ray heard the Pokemon inside the tree before them and they knew for a fact that they were the next tree.

The Pokemon slowly and quietly walked to the next tree. It climbed the tree softly and pulled the branches aside. Nothing was there except a piece of Jonah’s shirt that had ripped off when he tried to make a run for it. The shadowy Pokemon got a good whiff than began its hunt again. This time its smell was locked on Jonah who hadn’t known a small bit of his shirt was gone.

Jonah and Ray quickly ran from the tree where the Pokemon was and ran to the end of the forest where they hoped to meet Branson. After a while of running the Pokemon had sprinted to their general area. He was gaining up quickly so Jonah and Ray had to move at an even pace as the crazy monster tried at its maximum.

The Pokemon was still at a distance, but Ray and Jonah could see a random house just sitting in the forest waiting for its victims. The two teenagers rushed into the mysterious mansion screaming for their will, when they noticed the monster had stopped chasing them. To Jonah and Ray it looked like the shadowy figure was afraid of the mansion and so were Jonah and Ray. It was just too random to find a deserted mansion sitting in a crazy forest that carried a wild beast.

“JONAH,” screamed Branson so loud that Ray had to pluck his hears. Branson ran over to greet Jonah and Jonah greeted back. Ray just stood there watching the two friends hug and talk.

“Oh didn’t see you there,” mumbled Branson sticking his hand out, expecting a handshake from Ray that never happened.

“Can you believe what just happened? That thing wants to kill us and probably drink our blood and devour our heads. I knew this was going to be a terrible idea but no, we had to listen to Ray,” explained Branson in a blabbering mouthful.

Jonah agreed but he still stood up for Ray. “Well it’s not entirely Ray’s fault but a lot of it does have to go to Ray. By the way thanks for saving me at that tree Ray. I could have became a Poke-smoothie.”

While the three friends talked the door slammed shut and the windows shot down. Every exit became blocked and no one could get out. Ray reached for the door to find it locked from the outside.

“How is this possible? I can’t believe what’s happening now,” yelled Ray, beginning to Panic all over the place. Branson laughed as he watched Ray burst in drenching tears.

“Don’t panic, we will make it out of here alive. Don’t worry it’ll be ok,” muttered Jonah softly glancing at Branson with an evil face.
Branson received the message Jonah was giving and then ran to help Ray who was still going out of control. Ray finally calmed down and stood up letting Jonah and Branson relax for a while.

“So where are we,” asked Branson who didn’t seem too afraid. His Pikachu jumped into Branson’s hands shivering from the cold breeze outside.

“You my friend are in Pokemon Mansion.” A mysterious voice spoke which startled the three teens and even the lonely Pikachu. The voice then popped up behind the group and surprised them with a ghostly wail.

“This place really is hunted; a talking Gastly,” screeched Jonah breaking away to the main door. Sadly it was locked and Jonah had to listen to the Gastly’s speech. “I see you met up with the monster of Isshu. Get ready Im about to tell a story. Let’s go, join your weakling friend on the floor,” ordered the Gastly who was about to tell the tale of the beast.

“Once upon a time, wait sorry I mean. Deep within the Isshu forest lie’s a blood thirsty beast who was brought to us by the two dragon’s of Isshu. He was formed as an accident but it was no accident when he tried to tear people apart. One day it became so angry it had left the forest. The gate mysteriously disappeared allowing the Pokemon to roam free through Isshu. It first moved to the nearest town and began to attack random citizens in that town but only a few survived its attack. The whole town was killed but luckily before it could do any further damage, swat team arrived, bringing justice to the Pokemon’s crimes…,”

“Excuse me Mr. Ghost person. Is there a bathroom,” asked Branson attempting to make a funny moment.

“Just go down that hall and to your right, pass two doors and then make a left when you reach there go into the first door and then when your in that door go to the 6th door and go inside. Make a right and then a left the two rights and then follow the carpet stain all the way until you reach the main hallway…,” instructed the ghost who was being interrupted once more.

“On second thought never mind,” replied Branson who barley understood the first two directions.

“So where was I,” asked the frightening ghost.

“The part where the swat team came into the town,” answered Branson, who was really interested in learning more about the deadly spirit.

“Oh yes then. So when the swat team entered the town they calmed the Pokemon down and brought it to there lab for further investigation. While it was in a glass case in the lab. Somehow it became crazy. It shattered the glass container and went on a rampage. Only one man survived in that Laboratory and right now he only has one leg…” the Gastly could not continue due to an interrupting voice.

“How do you know all of this,” asked Ray in a low quiet voice that barley even Jonah who was sitting next to him could hear.

“Because the man with one foot is my trainer,” sobbed the Gastly quietly. There was a long moment of silence just until the Gastly began again. “After the Pokemon’s breakaway from the Pokemon Lab it ran back to the forest away from all the action. Luckily some by passer saw the Pokemon enter the forest and notified the police to fence the forest in. They did as the villager suggested and no one had ever seen the wolf man again.”

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Next Time: Branson, Jonah, and Ray continue to travel through the mansion as it seems to get bigger every minute. If it continues to get bigger every minute it will be impossible to escape. Will they reach the end: MINUTE TO WIN IT

Last edited:
The Next Chapter is comming soon. Just though id let you guys know. This story will soon get even creepyer.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom