• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Mystery and Murder at the three lakes, (start up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why? What did I do wrong? I just came to see how the crime was going."

"Really now, well, it was a mistake for you to so bold as to come back to your own crime scene, so you are now being arrested for the murder of the Lady of the lake!", she declared, and quickly handcuffed him

For once, Mara had been in a good mood, as the police had found a mobile phone which turned out to belong to the victim after checking it's fingerprints. The last number dialled on it?, a guy named Justin. Leading them to the young pokemon breeder, who was now their prime suspect.

"Flashback"

"I can't believe it, we won the contest!". A young woman cuddled her arcanine, as she sat waiting for her friend. That they, they had competed in their first contest, and had one their first ever ribbon. Now, she had called one of her friends, a young pokemon breeder, in order to meet up so she could tell him something, but in person.

She had come to the lake Verity some nights ago, and saw something terrible. She saw the lake spirit Mespirit being taken from it's home. Fearing for her safety, she told nobody, however the guilt slowly ate away at her, and she had to tell someone, so she decided to tell Justin. However, he never showed, and she never left the lake alive that evening.

"The name of this young lady?, her name was Scarlet Rose"

Why is this happening? Me and her came down here for some err... prvate buisness. She called and asked me where I was. I left my house to come see her but she was dead. I panicked and fled. I certainly did not kill her!

"So, you ADMIT IT, you SAW her that night then?"", take him to the station boys, I will be along in a minute, Mara told them, as Justin was lead away.

She then quickly dialed a number. beep.. beep.. "hello, felicia?, this is your superior in everything speaking, we have someone in custody regarding the murder, so get yourself down here here NOW!!!"

And with that, she hung up

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING! Hey, oww please stop. THIS IS ALL ONE LARGE MISUNDERSTANDING!

He was led into the cop car and put into the back like a common thug.The car left the scene where he's best friend was murdered.

Date: November 13th 2015, time: 2:15pm, place: veilstone police hq lockup

Things were not looking good at all for Justin. He was now officially prime suspect for the now named victim, Scarlet Rose, and the evidence was not looking good, especially as to the police, he was the last person known to of seen her alive. They threw him in jail for the time being, and told him that he could make 1 call

Hey mom? It's me. Listen I haven't made it to Hearthrome yet. Im at Veilstone Police Lockup. I don't know why im here! Apparently im the number one suspect to the murder of Scarlett. Yea im so bored. They even took my brand new pokemon away from me! Im really bored. Listen can you come down the station and explain things? Ok thanks. Bye!

With thaat he sat and waited.

"Well, I am sure your Mother will be along shortly, and boy, I would hate to be the one to explain this to her", Mara added, and walked away

I basically just explained this over the phone. Anyway why are you doing all this? And why did you take my pokemon away?

"We wouldn't want you staging a jailbreak on us now, would we, and don't worry, they aren't going anywhere right now", she replied

"Unfortunately yes, I traveled in my helicopter in this weather. My pilot couldn't control the helicopter in the storm and he put it on Auto Pilot and we both jumped on Latias," Rose said quickly explaining the situation. "Now, we have records to get."

Rose walked up to the counter where she met a pleasant looking lady.

"Excuse me, miss, could I have a record of recent contest happenings. Such as locations, dates and what not. Last bunch of them," Rose asked.

"May I ask who you are?" the lady asked.

"Who we are is not im.." Rose was about to say before Mia stepped in.

"We are private detectives working with the police on the case of the murder of the Lady of the Lake," Mia said, flashing her badge.

"Oh, well, if you're authorities I just cant refuse," the lady said, heading into the back room.

When she returned, she handed Rose a sheet of paper that read:

Location/Date/Number of Participants
---------------------------------------
Alamos Town/11-1-15/134
Hearthome City/10-28-15/352
Chocovine Town/11-4-15/113
Majolica Town/11-8-15/112
Snowpoint City/10-24-15/141
Pastoria City/11-12-15/139
Daybreak Town/10-19-15/235
Sandalstraw Town/10-15-15/101
Lilypad Town/10-10-15/111
Lake Valor/11-15-15/156 (and growing, one day left to sign-up)

"Thank you," Rose said, "but is there any way we could obtain a list of people who participated in each contest?"

"I apologize, but that list we do not have access to at the moment. It will be several months before Hearthome receives all those records from the cities," the woman responded. "However, you can visit each specific contest hall and obtain the information that way."

"Thank you ma'am," Rose said, walking away from the counter.

"Well, that's a bummer," Mia said.

"Yes, it will be a lot of work to go to each location and obtain the information and then search through it for the person's picture and get the name," Rose said.

"There has to be something else we can get from those records," Mia said.

"Yes, perhaps, we could find out who entered the same contests as her to look for potential rivals, thus, potential killers," Rose said.

"Of course!" Mia said.

"Hey, dont you have connections with the chief of police?" Rose asked.

"Yes," Mia responded.

"Well, why dont you call and ask for any updates, ya never know what that crazy woman digs up," Rose said with a chuckle.
------
Geez, this weather is crazy, and totally ruined my hair! Tatiana thought to herself as she sat inside an almost empty contest hall, waiting for the storm to subside. What are those two doing here? I've never seen them in any contest. Tatiana thought as she looked over Rose and Mia. Might as well ask, after all, nothing better to do.
------

*RING!* Went Mara's phone after she hung up with Felicia.
Who the heck want's to bother me now!? Mara thought angrily. She only got more angry when she saw who it was. Better answer, lest I have to deal with big bad Daddy. Mara steamed.
-
"Put it on speaker please," Rose said.
"Oh, sure," Mia replied.
-

"Talk to me," Mara said.
"Mara, I was wondering if there have been any breakthroughs on the case," Mia said.
"Oh, in all the excitement I forgot to contact you," Mara said lying. "We located the victim's phone, and we looked through the call history and the last person she contacted was some person named Justin Adams. He's now our number one suspect and we have him in custody in down town Veilstone. Also, we now know the girl is known as Scarlet Rose."
"Do you know the relation Justin has to Scarlet?" Rose asked, jumping in.
"Ah, miss Rose, you're there too," Mara said.
"Yes Chief Skye, and I'm not planning on going anywhere, anytime soon," Rose said.
"The relation Justin has is, he is the murderer of Scarlet Rose until evidence suggests otherwise," Mara said, hanging up, irritated.
----
They're police! They must be if they're on the case! Tatiana thought, having heard everything.
----
"Well, so much for looking up records for her name," Mia said.
"We can still use the records to track down not only her history of where she had been prior to being murdered, but also, to identify possible motives," Rose said.
----
An interesting looking woman approached Rose and Mia. Her curly, auburn hair, was done up in an ornate bun, complimented by a green and purple bow. Her eyes, obviously altered by colored contacts, were a dark purple, and her cheeks were adorned with a lime green blush. Her eyelids covered in sparkly green make-up (not sure what it is called, lol) complimented by dark purple eyeliner. She wore a sparkly, lime green tank top that was skin tight, which brought emphasis to her chest. She was donned in a short black skirt with ruffled layers that hung just above her knees. Her legs were covered in fishnet tights which didn't look all that grand with her 2 inch green heels.

"Hey," she said, chomping on her gum.

"Is for horses," Rose replied.

"A witty one," the girl said with a smile.

"Depends on who wants to know," Rose said, looking over the strange girl before her.

"Alright, I'll cut to the chase. I've never seen ya at a contest before, and I follow EVERYONE, I'm a very knowledgeable person if ya know what I mean," the girl said.

"And this knowledgeable person lacks a name?" Mia said suggestively.

"The name's Tatiana," Tatiana replied.

"Well, to answer your implied question," Mia said. "We are not contest participants. We are private detectives investigating the murder of the Lady of the Lake."

Mia didn't want to reveal anything that the chief might want not revealed at the moment.

"I know her name is Scarlet Rose, ya should be more careful when ya put phones on speaker," Tatiana replied. "I was just asking if you were contest participants to test ya honesty."

She's quite the character. Rose thought to herself.

"So what do you know about Miss Scarlet?" Rose asked.

"She's won two contests, one of which, was due mostly to Arcanine's excellent performance. She was very friendly, and that I know of, had no enemies. She didn't talk much, and was shy, but extremely beautiful. Her performances were beautiful, and she always made it past the appeal stage, but it was in the battles where she faltered," Tatiana replied.

How can my pokemon stage a jailbreak? They can barely use growl let alone there signiture moves! please. I just want to see them.

OOC: I meant to put, as I know it is hard to rpg when your gamemaster is in a different time zone to you, I will allow you to control my characters till I come back on

In character: "Probably found it too hard to let her pokemon get hurt", Mia mused, then asked if she was ever seen with anyone".

Meanwhile:

"Urgh fine, fine, they are just starter pokemon after all", and with that, Mara reluctantly grabbed the pokeballs from her belt, and gave them to him.

"you have 5 minutes"....

I released my pokemon and filled them in.
Hey guys! Listen. It may be a little while before our first gym battle. I just want to fill you in. I can't believe this happened. I can't believe our journey could be cut so short. We can talk soon ok? Back into the pokeballs you go.. He reluctently returned his pokemon and handed them back.

ooc: cool name change

"Hmm.. I think that you had ought to get a lawyer, if you can't afford one, the state will provide one for you", Mara replied, and walked away

I would prefer to represent myself thank you very mush!

"Very well, it is your funeral", Mara called out, and then called felicia again: "Listen felicia, this is your only warning, GET HERE NOW!!!!", and with that, she hung up

OOC: Just an FYI, I'm feeling to shitty to post right now. I'll reply tomorrow, if you guys don't go all post gun trigger-happy. :3

Tawni smiled and quickly made her way upto Veilstone.

"Wait I van hear somebody!" whispered Tanya. She quickly hid behind a tree and kept still. Tawni saw the crashed helicopter and ignored it as she kept on running towards Veilstone.

"I wonder who that was?" thought Tanya as she got out behind the tree.

Tawni reached Veilstone and decided to go shopping first.
"Yep makeup bought!" she said walking out after a few minutes. She got a blue lipstick from the shopping bag and opened it and applied it.

"Yep I really like this colour. Nice choice!" she said to herself whilst looking in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom