• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Mystery and Murder at the three lakes, (start up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew followed Tawni with both Tyranitar and Charizard behind.

"Do you guys like her?" Drew whispered to the pokemon. Tyranitar noded, while Charizard shrugged.

"Good enough." Drew said.

Tawni put the lipstick away and then looked at Drew.
"So, what you been talking about?"

Tanya sat on a rock.
"I guess I'll have to go around whilst waiting for another helicopter."
She quickly donned a long, blonde wig and a brown frock.
"Ugh this will have to do for now!"
She then walked towards Veilstone after smashing the helicopter so nobody would find out that it was a Team Rocket helicopter.

"Oh, nothing." Drew said while grinning. Tyranitar sat, while Charizard layed down on his belly.

Tawni raised her eyebrow suspiciously and then donned her sunglasses. She then looked at him through her sunglasses.
"So, where shall we go since the Lake is of boundaries and I'm not exactly very welcome there.?"

Tanya walked into a little coffee shop.
"One expresso." she said to the waiter as he asked for her order. A few moments later he came back with a large cup of coffee and a small shortbread next to it. Tanya didn't look at the waiter as he gave her the coffee. Instead she stared at the table deep in thought.

"Well, I don't really know. Right now, there's nothing to do." Drew said before his stomach growled. Then Tyranitar's stomach also growled.

"And as you can see, we're hungry. How about you?" Drew asked as he sat inbetween Tyranitar and Charizard.

Tawni shook her head.
"I'm not typically hungry right now. Also, strict diet plans for detective fitness also restrains eating when not properly hungry as it just adds excess energy that is not needed and turns to fat!"

Tanya kept thinking deeply and every few minutes taking a bite from the shortbread and taking a sip from the coffee cup.

"Charizard, you hungry?" Drew asked. Just tehn, his stomach also grumbled.

"That's a yes. I think I should go with Charizard to look for something to eat. You can stay here with Tyranitar if you want." Drew said as Charizard stood up.

Tawni shrugged as she just walked over to a bench and took out a newspaper.
"I'll be here waiting and reading." she said as she read the cover of the newspaper.

Tanya finished her coffee and the waiter came back. She left the money on the plate as the waiter took it. She laid her head back on the chair as she kept thinking.

"Okay. Tyranitar, don't leave her side." Drew said as Charizard started flying towards the main city. Tyranitar walked towards Tawni, then sat next to her, close enough taht he could also read the newspaper.

Tawni looked at Tyranitar and smiled as she shuffled away a bit.
"Thanks Tyranitar but I like my own personal space!" she said reading the newspaper again. There was a coupon for buy one get two free for the liptisk she recently bought.
"Oh fudgesticks! I should have looked in this before buying my liptick!"

Tanya decided she had enough and shook her head.
She looked for her coat as she was going to leave.

Tyranitar stepped a little to the his other side, but could see what she was reading. Meanwhile Drew just bought a coffee and 5 pounds of steak. He then got on Charizard and started to fly.

Last edited:
Tawni continued reading other articles but was wary about Tyranitar as every few seconds she looked to the side with her eyes to keep a check on him.

Tanya wore her coat and walked out of the coffee shop. She walked on the streets of Vielstone and wandered around for a bit looking at buildings and shops.

Drew landed near Tyranitar. He got off of Charizard with the meat in one hand and the coffee in the other. He took half of the meat and gave it to Tyranitar, and the rest he gave it to Charizard. He then threw the bag away and sat next to Tawni.

Tawni looked at Drew in disgust.
"You never seem to disgust me. First the raw egg and now meat for your pokemon. What happened to nutritous pokefood, delicious berries or yummy poffins and pokeblocks?"

Tanya received a call on her rocket mobile.
"T here. Yes...Understand.....Thank you!"
She hung up and ran out of Veilstone.

"well, they were born in the wild, and I suppose that that's what they were eating out there. Plus I don't think that breaknig a diet is good for you. And look, they're enjoyig it." Drew said while sipping some coffee. Tyranitar grabbed some with his hands, while Charizard cooked it with his tail.

Tawni just shook her head and started reading her newspaer again.

Tanya stood back as a helicopter came down.
"Finally..." she yelled as she took her disguise off and jumped into the helicopter. It then took off.

Drew finished his coffee, then threw it away. He sat next to Tawni again.

"It sure is boring now. I know!" Drew said as he took out Weavile's pokeball and dropped it. Weavile cam out.

"Wea?" Weavile asked confused.

"Go have fun with the other two." Drew said as he leaned back. Weavile nodded, then walked towards Tyranitar and Charizard.

Tawni smiled as she decided to let her pokemon out.
"Milotic, Kingdra and Starmie, out you come."
Milotic came out and slithered elegantly.
Kingdra came out and strided confidently towards the rest.
Starmie came out humbly and spun towards the rest.

Weavile just layed on Tyranitar's back, while Tyranitar kept eating his food. Charizard finished cooking his food, and started eating it. Weavile sat upright when he saw the rest of the pokemon come.

"Hang on Rose, I have an idea", Mia muttered, and quickly dialled a number on her phone.

"Hey Tawni?, how are you?, I am currently in Hearthome now, and we found our victim", she added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom