• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Mystery and Murder at the three lakes, (start up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Sorry bout my lack of posting, busy weekend for me.

"Thanks for your help Tatiana, do you mind if we exchange numbers and I keep you in the loop?" Rose asked.

"Not at all," Tatiana said, quickly scribbling down her number on Rose's notepad.

"Thank you, if anything new develops I'll let you know, maybe you can help me in the future," Rose said smiling.

"Maybe, hey, I'm entering the contest at Lake Valor, if I learn anything I'll let you know," Tatiana said.

"Ok thanks," Rose said, heading out after Mia into the torrential weather.

"Please spare no detail," Rose said, whipping out her notepad.

"First things first, do you think I'm guilty?" Justin asked.

"Innocent till proven guilty, but, I'd prefer if we were the ones asking the questions," Rose said, motioning to her detective colleagues.

Detectives? You don't look very sneaky.
Anyway it goes like this. I got a text message saying to meet my down by that lake from her. I went down because we had a romance in the dark that nobody knew about. When I was there I panicked when I saw her body and fled the crime scene.

"So, you were romantically involved with the victim?, hmm.. so.. she was dead BEFORE you got there then?", Mia asked

yes I was. I was in shock and fled the scene. Thats about it.

"Right... why do I get this feeling your not telling us the whole truth here?", Mia thought, then asked: "Did she say WHY she wanted to meet you?!"

"Emotionally involved...hmm..." Rose said. "Well, Mr. Adams, how do Ms. Ami and I know that you didn't murder the victim out of guilt. After all, if you were romantically involved in her life, maybe, you, went to far and the guilt consumed you, and in order to get rid of it, you took drastic measures. Why should we believe that you aren't lying. Do you have an alibi? Anyone who can testify to this? Could we still find this text on your phone? Actually, I be we could find the text! Shall we contact your phone service or is it still on your phone?"

Drew listened closely to all the details, while Weavile got bored and stole a donut from a box.

Umm no alabi... the text message is in my saved box. I ddn't want to forget it.

The only thing close to an alabi I have are those three pokeballs sitting on the bench.

"Fine, we will go and see if we can get a hold of the phone, and how do those 3 pokemon come into this?", she asked

He completely ignored my question! He ignored me! This interrogation is getting no where. Unless this boy is an insanely good liar, he isn't the murderer and he is telling the truth.

"I doubt this boy is the culprit. If he's telling the truth then we're wasting our time here. Also, if you did believe him, I doubt you would still be interrogating him whilst he is behind bars. Thus, I suggest we stop wasting our time and seek evidence of this boy's innocence elsewhere. We must obtain his phone, and, I feel that we need to talk to some friends and family," Rose said. "Or at least, someone who knew both Scarlet and Justin in the past."

I walk them every night. It's the only way they will sleep. They have for the last 3 years when my parents first bred them without knowing.

The only people that really knew about us were our family. Check with them. Mom's on the way here I think.

"Well, I too believe he is innocent, but maybe he can put us in touch with some of her other friends/relatives?", Mia whispered to Rose, she then turned to Justin, and stated:

"And where could we get in touch with your family?", Mia asked

ooc: due to 3 rpgrs quitting, I have put a sign up thread, please welcome chao-der! to the team

ooc: Which RPGers quit?

My family is on the way. I doubt my dad would stay home if I was in jail.

ooc: eserver, (felicia in the rpg), beastie bayleef and deanneapple, (I consider that member as quitting, as they never put up a single post)

ooc: Hi. I'm assuming you're gonna post a new Start Up thread?

ooc: You may want to get rid of the other peoples Details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom