• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be In cousin brother

images

Only seven more sign ups until sign ups are full!

I'm planning to start the game around October 8th. Promise this will be a great and hopefully crazy game!

It is I, the user formerly known as Yours Truly, who is currently doning the guise of Princess Luna for this Hallow's Eve. Just thought I should mention that, @Pikochu.

Oh, and @Everyone else participating in this event and a TWR game, you might want to let the host of said game(s) know if you've changed usernames, just saying.

Im going to ask to withdraw im not feeling mafia recently.

I'll play
would be nice if you could choose non-starter pokemon for yourself and your partner in the next PMD game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom