• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I agree with targeting a vocal player. We just lost Mido, who was one of the people making discussion, and that was clearly a bad move.
Can we target someone who's been skating by unnoticed instead?

JH and Yours Truly have been kind of.... well, not even posting, while Cheff and Scarlet have mostly just not been participating (busy, apparently).
Willing to show Cheff some leniency for now as he showed up to explain himself.

Yay, activity again!

Honestly, inactivity's been killing this game.

Chapter 7: Eeveelutionary Dead End (Day 4, Darthwolf 1.0 Nightkilled)

Chapter 7: Eeveelutionary Dead End - Day 4

The towns pokemon called it a night after another difficult day, Alakazam was gone and things were looking bleak. Eevee didn’t head for bed when they arrive home though as they had an important decision to make. Eevee ran over to a locked treasure chest they had been keeping in the corner of the room. There was a set of instructions engraved on the chest “Two options but only one choice, this chest cannot be opened until the third day or night”. Eevee placed their paw upon the chest and it being the third night the chest reacted as suggested by the instructions, at first it glowed and there was the sound of a lock clicking as the lid of the chest popped open. Eevee looked into the chest and was surprised to find two ribbons, one displaying an emblem of the sun and the other the moon. Engraved on the inside of the chest’s lid were another set of instructions, “The power of Sun or Moon, Day or Night, choose wisely for evolutions delight”. Eevee sat for a moment pondering the instructions and their decision; “Should I evolve and which choice should I make, I don’t know?” It was a this point Eevee heard a knock on the door. Answering the door Eevee found there was nobody there but did notice a small rock on the floor anchoring down a piece of paper. Eevee picked up the paper to find it was a letter claiming to be the one who had left Eevee the chest, “Hello there, I see you are having trouble deciding how to use my gift, why not bring your ribbons to the nearby spring and I’ll show you the next step...” The letter cut off there, Eevee was cautious wondering if this could be a trap but given their knowledge of the chest and ribbons Eevee decided to take a chance.
Eevee headed out towards the spring, considering the events of the previous nights things seemed eerily calm and peaceful. Arriving at the spring Eevee noticed a light shining on a clearing just in front of it, a voice from nowhere suddenly spoke. “If evolution is what you speak, take your ribbons and walk into the light” Eevee nervously walked into the light and spoke, “Which ribbon do I choose though?”, the voice responded but this time with a menacing tone “Neither is required for where you’re going” The light abruptly went out and before Eevee knew it they were surrounded by a group of shadowy pokemon who attacked without mercy. Badly injured Eevee collapsed to the ground, the attackers leaving them to their fate.
The towns pokemon had noticed Eevee’s disappearance the following morning, a search was ordered but it wasn’t long before they received the news they were dreading. Arriving at the spring they discovered Eevee’s lifeless body still holding the two ribbons, Eevee transformed into light and ascended into the sky.

Dear DarthWolf

PMD_Eevee.png

You are Eevee one of the possible playable characters in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red & Blue Rescue Teams and Explorers of Sky. You’re a normal type pokemon that can evolve into one of eight different possible pokemon and types depending upon the situation. In this game however your choice of eeveelutions will be Espeon or Umbreon as they played an important role in researching the Magnagates and enabling the pokemon from the Paradise to reach the Great Glacier and combat the Bittercold.

As an Eevee one of your abilities is Run Away, therefore you are the Evolving 1x Commuter whilst in this form. From day 3 or night 3 onwards you can evolve into either Espeon or Umbreon by submitting the action Evolve to the hosts during the day or night phase, day for Espeon or night for Umbreon. Evolution will be instantaneous and you can use your new abilities immediately.

In short, you are Evolving 1x Commuter allied with the Rescue Teams and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

PMD_Espeon.png

As Espeon is a psychic type pokemon you can sense the presence of danger, you are therefore the 2x Sensor. Twice per game during the night you may submit the action Sensor to be informed of how many mafia players were on the majority vote bandwagon during the previous day.

In short, you are 2x Sensor allied with the Paradise and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

PMD_Umbreon.png

As Umbreon is a nocturnal dark type pokemon you blend easily into the night allowing you follow others without being noticed, you are therefore the 2x Follower. Twice per game during the night you may submit the action Follow (Player) to follow that player during the night and be informed of the actions they used.

In short, you are 2x Follower allied with the Paradise and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

DarthWolf has been killed! DarthWolf was Eevee, Evolving 1x Commuter, allied with town

It is now Day 4. Phase ends on Thursday, October 19 at 12:00 PDT, 20:00 BDT.

You may now begin voting.

@DarthWolf , interested in subbing?

Last edited:
....I got some very weird night results.

Apparently Drift and Pika are both mafia.

VOTE: Pika_pika42

I got the V-wheel, and it increased the amount of info I got back. Normally I'd just have received what actions were used, but due to the V-wheel I got who used the actions as well.
Pika performed the night kill. Drift's frames seem useless as it doesn't seem like there's another cop in the game. I'm holding back the rest of the results because I'm rather confident they're town roles and I don't want to reveal them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom