• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drift what about your change in reads?

Do you agree that you were town-reading me, you said that yourself in the Drift 1.0 slot?

Did the result (which could quite easily be fake) push you to change your read on me entirely?

Guys, you realise that a framer can't make someone look like they did the nightkill generally. It makes a town appear mafia on a cop check.

why would she lie about this?

Plenty of reasons. It just seems like both you and Pika assume that the other is certain scum and not taking in other possibilities.

UNVOTE: Drift

SM, tell us exactly what you did last night; your complete actions please.

And why can’t it not just be a bunch or random ring results that are complete bs?
the role/wheel boost being random/inaccurate itself without her knowing would be horribly bastard?
Drift what about your change in reads?

Do you agree that you were town-reading me, you said that yourself in the Drift 1.0 slot?

Did the result (which could quite easily be fake) push you to change your read on me entirely?
yes, because I've explained why I don't think it's fake and you really did carry out the NK?
Plenty of reasons. It just seems like both you and Pika assume that the other is certain scum and not taking in other possibilities.
I've answered why I think Sword is telling the truth, why I think her results weren't random or inaccurate to start with, and why I think it's unlikely that Pika's part of the results was altered too. what haven't I considered?

the role/wheel boost being random/inaccurate itself without her knowing would be horribly bastard?

yes, because I've explained why I don't think it's fake and you really did carry out the NK?

I've answered why I think Sword is telling the truth, why I think her results weren't random or inaccurate to start with, and why I think it's unlikely that Pika's part of the results was altered too. what haven't I considered?

It's not what you haven't considered them, but you're disregarding the possibility that Pika is telling the truth without any hesitation.

well, this is interesting
Vote: Pika_pika42
there's nothing I can say about Sword's results except that they were skewed by something, because I'm town and did nothing
same could have happened to Pika, but I'm going to bet against whatever role this is being able to target multiple players
OK, now that's kind of suspicious as hell. If you think the result is wrong, logically you should think the entire result is wrong, right?

I don't believe SwordMasters result because first of all, it is rather powerful to get a result of someone using their role but even more powerful that it shows what the role is, and to top it all off it is also used twice in the same night? I don't believe it.
Vote: SwordMaster
I didn't use it twice in the same night. The info I get back is info on every single action that was taken during the night.

SM, tell us exactly what you did last night; your complete actions please.
I simply used 1 of my 3 shots. The actions I got back were night kill, framer, and some actions I believe to be town, and thus will not be sharing.

Oh sorry, didn't read the last sentence... My fault.

Although the role is still very OP I do believe you atm, so I will Unvote

@Elementar i know what framer usually does, but this could be a different kind. One that works for tracker instead.

@SwordMaster♪ did it say I used a night action?
It did not >.>

I'm really wondering what's going on with this, the explanation wasn't that clear. Maybe I don't get results for night actions that don't have a target?

Anyone know what the bastard rating of this game is?

Also, I feel like I should mention that I'm planning to use most of the day to study. I'm just checking in now during my lunch break, but I've got several major deadlines soon. Kind of hoping that if I finish up my assignments today, I'll have more time available to me tomorrow.

I got the V-wheel, and it increased the amount of info I got back. Normally I'd just have received what actions were used, but due to the V-wheel I got who used the actions as well.

What's this V-Wheel you are talking about? Last time I checked th Inere were no items in this game. Assuming there's some random item-giver role in here, did you get that in your night actions list?

Also I assume you might have got your results like this:
Pika performed the Night Kill
Drift used Frame
X used Roleblock
Y used Protect, etc

If you have got your result like the above (not the same format obv), it clearly shows Drift used Frame which you assume must be useless since the Cop is dead but it could be a variation of the Framer role which might not just affect the cop's results but any investigative results since I feel the mafia would not be foolish enough to use a role which is useless to them and risk being watched.

Basically, it's simple enough especially for people like Zachie who are voting me for information.

Lynching Drift would basically give you the same information as lynching me i.e. whether SwordMaster is lying/His results are bugged or not. In fact, Drift's is a better lynch because in the case of SwordMaster being honest and the results being accurate Drift being Mafia is more probable as they used a Framer role whereas the chances of me being mafia are slightly lower due to 2 possibilities: SwordMaster lying/his results being bugged and Drift using Framer on me.

TLDR; While lynching me and getting a town flip would give us 3 circumstances: SwordMaster lied or his results were bugged by someone else or Drift used Framer on me.
While lynching Drift and getting a town flip, only the first 2 possibilities could be correct.

So if you want to lynch for information, Drift is the better option. I will not be claiming yet but I have atleast 2 people to whom I am confirmed Town.

Day 4, Hour 21 Votals

Pika_pika42: 3 (SwordMaster, Drift, Zachie)
SwordMaster: 1 (Lord Fawful)
Drift: 1 (Pika_pika42)

Votals current as of October 18, 9:08 AM.

Please send all day actions before the dead line. Day 4 will end on October 19th, 12pm. Countdown Timer.

Also, I will not be handing out penalty warnings and votes this phase since I was too late to give them out to be fair. Had a lot going on yesterday basically.

Last edited:
It's not what you haven't considered them, but you're disregarding the possibility that Pika is telling the truth without any hesitation.
I've explained why?
OK, now that's kind of suspicious as hell. If you think the result is wrong, logically you should think the entire result is wrong, right?
I don't think your role gets wrong results, I believe that I was set up to appear as the framer

as for the claims of other actions, however..
I'm really wondering what's going on with this, the explanation wasn't that clear. Maybe I don't get results for night actions that don't have a target?
I'd expect you should know how your role is intended to work... assuming Cheff and Mido(?) are telling the truth themselves, that sounds like a likely answer. @Weiss Schnee @Midorikawa do you think that answer works?

TLDR; While lynching me and getting a town flip would give us 3 circumstances: SwordMaster lied or his results were bugged by someone else or Drift used Framer on me.
or a fourth option, I specifically was made to be seen as the framer
which would mean mafia either has a role that could frame multiple players, unlikely, or that you're caught

or a fourth option, I specifically was made to be seen as the framer
which would mean mafia either has a role that could frame multiple players, unlikely, or that you're caught

What? Mafia making it look as if someone is responsible for the night kill is still logical, how can Mafia make someone look like a Framer explicitly?

Sorry your argument seems not convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom