• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Mafia making it look as if someone is responsible for the night kill is still logical, how can Mafia make someone look like a Framer explicitly?

Sorry your argument seems not convincing.
the same way mafia can make someone look responsible for the night kill, they could make someone look like they performed a framing?
I don't think mafia would have a role that could do both at once, however, sorry

Vote: Drift

He’s way too close minded to the point it’s disturbing. And I rather see this phase end no lynch than a townie get lynched. Not to mention we probably are low on town numbers.

@Drift not sure what you’re talking about. I do know Pikas role and that he absolutely do nothing all night. I asked SM that question because if it said I did something when I didn’t then that would mean it was definitely a dram job on everyone.

He’s way too close minded to the point it’s disturbing. And I rather see this phase end no lynch than a townie get lynched. Not to mention we probably are low on town numbers.

@Drift not sure what you’re talking about. I do know Pikas role and that he absolutely do nothing all night. I asked SM that question because if it said I did something when I didn’t then that would mean it was definitely a dram job on everyone.
close-minded? I've acknowledged and answered every question on my position

okay, but I know I'm town and did nothing too, so you'll excuse me if I rely on what I know and reason from there
and fair enough, you'll note I put a (?) by your name since I wasn't sure if you were claiming an action or not

close-minded? I've acknowledged and answered every question on my position

okay, but I know I'm town and did nothing too, so you'll excuse me if I rely on what I know and reason from there
and fair enough, you'll note I put a (?) by your name since I wasn't sure if you were claiming an action or not
Then why are you pushing that pika is mafia, when I who just subbed in is saying they’re town. Do you think I’m defending a scumbiddy? Clearly I’ve talked to him in private or my role allowed me to investigate him somehow.

I didn’t mean that part as sarcastic or anything. I legit didn’t fully understand what you were asking, so I just clarified my questions because I figured it related to them.

Then why are you pushing that pika is mafia, when I who just subbed in is saying they’re town. Do you think I’m defending a scumbiddy? Clearly I’ve talked to him in private or my role allowed me to investigate him somehow.

I didn’t mean that part as sarcastic or anything. I legit didn’t fully understand what you were asking, so I just clarified my questions because I figured it related to them.
because I can't see your proof or have any reason to trust you or it
I know that I'm town and did nothing
therefore my reasoning as I've stated

I understand, was just clarifying myself

I made a mistake on the votals.

The correct votals up until that post are now fixed.

I read most of the last few pages and he's the one seeming the most off to me. I have to admit his behavior doesn't seem as out of character as Mido and others claim, but out of him and pika_pika, he's acting the more suspicious.

Hey guys, I promise I'll actually talk more tomorrow, but as of now I've got two midterms in the next 24 hours (one tonight and one tomorrow morning). I had one Monday as well. Once those are complete I'll be able to focus more on internet stuff.

UNVOTE

VOTE: Drift

There's too many shenanigans going on for me to ignore the fact that Drift is all over the place right now. Seems like the safest lynch for the moment.
how am I "all over the place"? pretty sure I took one position and have been defending it this whole time

Also I assume you might have got your results like this:
Pika performed the Night Kill
Drift used Frame
X used Roleblock
Y used Protect, etc
Well, that's basically the format. Wording's a bit different.
@SwordMaster♪ mayen you could contact someone who you saw use a action and ask them if it’s correct. Even all of the ones you saw.
Will do.

There are seriously three shots of this abiiity?

@SwordMaster♪ did it say I had an action?
Three shots, but the other two only have actions. The users appearing was a one time thing due to the V-wheel (which I will be referring to as Victini from here on as it's easier to type).
Questions like that help the mafia weed out power roles. I'll respond in PM once I figure out how to do that, assuming I don't forget.
Would be helpful if you shoot the PM my way so I don't have to. I'm tired and sleepy >.<

So SM is claiming to have a power that is similar to my Umbreon but way stronger? That seems unlikely. What is it with this V-wheel, that requires more explanation on how this works. @SwordMaster♪

And I rather see this phase end no lynch than a townie get lynched.
Why though?

Did you learn Pika's role as this slot or your previous slot?

@Pika_pika42 @Drift what are your thoughts on the people that voted this round so far? Not just the ones that voted you. Basically what are your reads based on this phase.

Although I agree on Weiss thoughts that SM's power seems over the top, SM didn't react in a way to try and defend themselves. Scum would try to counter that argument.
@Weiss Schnee do you think scum would fake such a role?

So SM is claiming to have a power that is similar to my Umbreon but way stronger? That seems unlikely. What is it with this V-wheel, that requires more explanation on how this works. @SwordMaster♪
I got a message in my role PM at the start of the night that I was spinning the V-wheel that night. The options were to lose one shot of my ability, to find out both who the targeter and target for each night action was, find out just the targeter or just the target, or nothing (which I am assuming is everything functioning as normal). I was informed that I did not need to do anything, and that I would get the results on day 4.
I got who performed the actions, but I did not get who was targeted.
Agreed that it sounds way too strong, especially considering the results I got. I was just hoping to have info to shut down fake claims, but got this instead >.>

I don't want it to be too easy to tie this vote.... since I'm pretty sure we're in lylo, and can't afford to no lynch.
UNVOTE
VOTE: Drift

Okay guys, the third test is over, I have my life back now.
I'll read what I missed tonight and hopefully be able to build something.
Sorry this has kept me from really playing. It should be better now.

Chapter 8: Frame Over (Night 4: Drift 2.0 has been lynched)

Chapter 8: Frame Over (Night 4)

The towns pokemon were visibly upset about the loss of Eevee but there was one pokemon who thought he could use the town’s grief and anger to destroy them further. Gengar called the town to attention and started to give a speech “Yes, yes saw it last night myself I did, shocking it was, these pokemon were wandering in the town during the night, heard them plotting I did. They said they would lure Eevee to the spring and get rid of them” the pokemon gasped in shock. “There’s more, not only were these pokemon plotting to get rid of our good friend Eevee, I also have reason to believe the ringleader of these pokemon is none other than the human who was the nefarious fiend from the Ninetales Legend, the selfish human who abandoned their pokemon partner who saved them from Ninetales curse” A second wave of shock went through the crown until one pokemon replied, “but isn’t the Ninetales Legend just that, a legend? “There’s more” Gengar replied “It was Alakazam and Xatu who first told me of the Ninetales curse and what happened to them, it’s also said that Ninetales foretold that the human from that legend would one day become a pokemon and when that happened our world would be faced by a great disaster, I would say our current situation could be classed as a disaster wouldn’t you say?”
“Anyway, the pokemon I saw last night, the one from the legend, is none other than...
...THEM!”
Gengar pointed at one of the pokemon in the crowd, they pokemon around them suddenly starting to form a circle around them staring angrily.
“Get them” yelled Gengar!
“WAIT” shouted a couple of pokemon in response as the pokemon forming the angry mob froze.
“Gengar’s is lying about the pokemon in the legend, it’s not that pokemon at all, the evidence we have uncovere shows that the pokemon from the legened is none other than him”
The pokemon gasped again and started to surround Gengar.
“Can’t you see what he’s doing he’s trying to divide us, make us turn on each other, the reason he knows so much about the legend is because he was the human who abandoned Gardevoir, he’s part of the reason for the disasters”
As the pokemon started to round on Gengar he started to make more accusations “No, it was them, no them, I’m not the one” the accusations weren’t being accepted though. Gengar through a Shadow Ball at the pokemon in the crowd and tried to run away, but he didn’t get far before the pokemon caught up, surrounding him once more. Gengar was hit with a barrage of attacks before falling to the ground, badly hurt Gengar burst into tears “Gardevoir I’m sorry” he cried. Gengar transformed into the same inky black substance Mr Nuzleaf turned into and was absorbed into the ground.

Vote Totals:

Drift - 6 (Pika_pika42, Midorikawa, Scarlet Moon, Zachie, Sword Master, DarthWolf)
Pika_pika42 - 1 (Drift)
Swordmaster - 1 (Lord Fawful)

Dear Feenie Drift,

Team_Meanies_anime.png

You are Gengar, the leader of Team Meanies from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team series. As a human who turned into a Pokemon and abandoned Gardevoir, you then project your irresponsibility onto Pokemon square by taunting various rescue teams and citizens of the town. You even went as far as framing the main player as the cause for all the natural disasters that’s been going on.

Because you were infamous for framing the player, you are 2x framer. You may PM the hosts “[player] is the human caused by Ninetales!. The following effects will happen to this player:

- The kill you did will instead be traced to that player instead of you.
- All alignment checks for that phase will turned “not town-aligned” for that player.

In short, you are 2x framer allied with the Dark Alliance and you win when all threats to mafia are eliminated.

Drift has been lynched! Drift was Gengar, 2x Framer, allied with mafia

It is now Night 4. Phase ends on Friday, October 20 at 12:00 PDT, 20:00 BST.

Please submit your actions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom