• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll play.

sableyepmd5.jpg

And just like that, we are full! We are now looking for subs if you're interested!

Role PMs will be sent on Saturday, around 11:00 PDT/19:00 BST with the game starting at 12:00 PDT/20:00 BST.

Day 1 will be 72 hours long to allow for confirmation and then we will be doing 48 hour days and 24 hour nights afterwards.

I came here to sub and saw 72 hours and noped right out of here

(but i came back to sub anyway)

Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 1: Arrival

After seeing their reflections in the seawater the pokemon each looked around to notice several other pokemon on the beach all reacting in a similar way, the pokemon all started asking questions of each other:

“Who are you?
How did I get here>
What are we doing here?
Who am I?
Wait a minute, we can talk?”

“I think I might be able to answer some of your questions”

The pokemon all looked around confused, that last voice didn’t come from any of them. Suddenly a brilliant light erupts in the middle of the beach causing the pokemon to scatter and watch in stunned silence.

“Don’t be afraid, I mean you no harm, you’re here because you answered our call.”

Within the dazzling aura of light there appears to be something, or someone, a pokemon maybe?
But they look like a shadow or a silhouette, it’s impossible to tell their identity. But their voice, that voice sounds familiar, could it be, the one from the dream?

“You came to help save our world from the forces of darkness and you will soon recall the lives of the pokemon you became. There is a village on the hill above this cove; you will find everything you need to survive there, food and accommodation for all.”

“But not all of the pokemon in your group are good, the forces of darkness stand amongst you, you must discover their identities and defeat them in order to save our world”

The voice suddenly starts to become fainter and the light begins to fade

“I can’t stay, the forces of darkness are trying to prevent me from communicating with you, good luck”

The light disappears into nothingness, the pokemon all look around at each other suspiciously not knowing who to trust and decide to walk towards the village.

Hi Everyone :)

Role PM's will be going out shortly, please confirm in the thread when you are ready.
OC is allowed in the game but remember to include the hosts and the mod on duty in all of your conversations.
There are no hammers in place.

It is now Day 1 and you may begin voting upon confirmation.

Day 1 will end in 72 hours + 20 minutes (10/10/2017 12:00 PST/20:00 BST)

Mentions seem to be busted.

Still waiting on my role PM, but... how is everyone? What's your favorite thing about PMD, while we wait?
I personally love the OST <3 it's always been incredible.

Sorry, the power went out on my end. But now I'm at a place with power.

Role PMs will be coming in shortly if you haven't gotten them. Apologies for the inconvenience.

All role PMs have been sent!

Feel free to contact the hosts if you have any questions about the role or about the game in general. Remember the inactivity penalties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom