• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This confuses me, because @Pika_pika42 is confirmed town, isn't he? How did he perform the night kill?
sure

Drift 2.0 apparently framed me to look as if I performed the night kill.

Thoughts on this post, @Pika_pika42 ?

Pretty solid post. Hope people wake up and reply to it.

Still not sure between Cheff & Fawful. If two scum are left, Scarlet Moon could also be scum with any of them and just slipped by claiming Restless Spirit.

Unvote: Weiss Schnee till we reach a conclusion.

I thought I already explained. Weiss seemed to be throwing out unnecessary doubt about Sword after her results on Drift 2.0 were confirmed. That's what's suspicious to me.
None of your posts quote the posts that you find suspicious, or that are "Throwing doubt" as you put it. None of them reference anything.

I don't use Meta yes, others may use it though.

He says he doesn't trust Darth because town always trusts Darth, which makes his not town.
This post doesn't really answer any of my concerns. I feel as if you glanced at my post instead of reading it properly.

To be honest, I'm starting to lean towards Fawful though. His posts seem to be aggressively pushing Cheff with nothing behind it to back it up.

*sigh* Leave it to AE to ask me for context that he could easily find himself.

I agree with Mido, we have decided that either Sword is not mafia, or he just Bussed the crap out of Drift, not that he is town.

Right here is what makes me think Weiss refused to take a stance on Sword, despite it being pretty obvious at that point she was town.

Sorry if it's a weak case, but it's the scummiest thing I picked up on and no one else seems to be questioning it, besides Darth commenting it "didn't make sense." Weiss hasn't denied my assessment of his post yet, either, which I interpret as a bad sign, like he's trying to blow it off rather than address it.
@Weiss Schnee Thoughts?

I agree that that seemed scummy but I still had some suspicion on Sword at the moment which is why I made that post. Yes, I did see that there was a big chance of him being town but I still didn't rule out the possibility of him being independent or the even slighter chance of him being mafia.

Honestly my job is mostly done here. We should have plenty of time to find the wolves, so if it's between Weiss and Fawful we can just get the other the next day if we're wrong

And if it's either A) neither or B) There's another wolf alive we should be able to deduce that rather easily as well

Idk why I haven't been killed yet.. but Pika's an even bigger clear than i am as a CONFIRMED MASON yet isn't dead either, so wolves are playing this game weirdly

That or they're concerned about a potential Doc (common role most places, yet to flip) and have no clue which of us is being Doc'd a given night and wants to shoot outside us to avoid taking such a chance

Chapter 14: TBD (Night 7: No one was lynched)
-_-

Great job everybody, no lynch. We could've gotten my one scum read too.

Honestly, supposing there really are two scum left like Pika figures and cheff turns out to be one of them, I could peg AussieEevee as the other after what happened today. First his vote on cheff could have been potential bussing, then he could have seen his opportunity to cause a mis-/no lynch.

I'd find that comment of yours less suspicious had Pika not pointed out something to me in our OC earlier. If I'm the last scum, how was the day we just wasted in MYLO with 6 players alive? Your sureness that there's only one scum left could be an attempt to make the town feel safer than we are with using the next lynch on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom