• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lol the votes were tied?

If i had noticed that I would've broken them :/

Damned if I do, damned if I don't. Should I sit out the scumhunting from now on? I'm really trying here, and as little as it may be, I had my own reasons for lynching Cheff. You apparently did too, but then you turned around on me and I'm sitting here scratching my head as to why.
Because your case against Cheff feels very weak to me... and your posts... which I quoted in my mega post... don't seem to be trying to further the scum hunting.

If you have more than just Cheff voting for one person who you considered to be town confirmed, I want to hear it. Something that can sway Pika and myself into voting for Cheff.

Oh lol the votes were tied?

If i had noticed that I would've broken them :/

It is the reason why I was trying to get activity flowing in the final hours of the phase :p

It is the reason why I was trying to get activity flowing in the final hours of the phase :p
at least you tried

as far as I'm gathering, suspicion's mostly on megapod and cheff. I'm pretty lost, but the fact that the vote wasn't hammered makes me a tad more optimistic there's only one scum left. A townie likely wouldn't hammer if they have no idea who's more likely to be scum. Whereas for a mafioso, they'd have no reason not to lynch during mylo.

and on that note, why wouldn't cheff hammer? If he was mafia, he'd have no reason not to. And unlike some people, he actually seems to be paying attention to the thread

okay, I stand corrected. It looks like all of the remaining six people besides me have been relatively active lately. Though, Flyhn did admit to not being aware the votes were tied, for whatever that's worth.

fawful's currently the most suspicious in my eyes

Chapter 15: TBD (Day 8: Pika_pika42 has been nightkilled!)

Chapter 15: TBD (Day 8)

Flavor text coming soon

Dear Pika_pika42,

441Chatot_PMD_Explorers.png

You are Chatot from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer Series. You are head of intelligence of the guild and second-in-command to Wigglytuff. You are deeply about your guild master and make sure that the operations of both your boss and the build goes well.

Because you are second in command, you are backup for Wigglytuff. In the event that Wigglytuff gets killed or lynched, you will take over the role of Wigglytuff. Any unused actions from Wigglytuff will be transferred to you for use.

Because you also also close to Wigglytuff, you are masons with Wigglytuff. You know your mason is town-aligned.

Link to the mason chat: [link removed by hosts]

In short, you are Second-in-command Mason allied with the exploration teams and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Pika_pika42 was nightkilled! PP42 was Chatot, second-in-command mason allied with town

The game is currently in a state of LYLO. Town players must lynch correctly in order to stay in the game. Any other lynches or no lynch will result in town-aligned players losing.

Updated: October 30, 9:35AM PDT

It is now Day 8. Phase ends on Tuesday, October 31st at 12:00 PDT/19:00 BDT. Submit all day actions before the deadline. Countdown Timer

Last edited:
Correction:

Due to Rainbow Cloud no longer being in DST, the phase ends at 19:00 BST. However, the phase will still end on 12:00 PDT and 19:00 BST. In other words, you still have 47.5 hours.

The update post has been corrected.

I'd say that's our best bet too currently. If we're wrong we can go after Weiss tomorrow

Vote: Lord Fawful

I'd say that's our best bet too currently. If we're wrong we can go after Weiss tomorrow

Vote: Lord Fawful
...no, we can't.

"The game is currently in a state of LYLO. Town players must lynch correctly in order to stay in the game. Any other lynches will result in town-aligned players losing. "

...no, we can't.

"The game is currently in a state of LYLO. Town players must lynch correctly in order to stay in the game. Any other lynches will result in town-aligned players losing. "

..well I can't read
Unvote: Lord Fawful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom