• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second. I was under the assumption there was only one wolf left. But if we're in lylo already that means there's two..

It could be both of them.. hm

Or.. perhaps not

Do third party's count towards lylo here or no?

No wait i'm just being an idiot again, nvm

....this is tricky though

Day 8 about 24 hour Votals

Lord Fawful: 2 (AussieEevee, Scarlet Moon)
Weiss Schnee: 1 (Lord Fawful)

Another Correction

The game is currently in a state of LYLO. Town players must lynch correctly in order to stay in the game. Any other lynch or no lynch will result in town-aligned players losing.

I updated the post to reflect this change.

Do third party's count towards lylo here or no?

I cannot reveal that. All I can say is that town must lynch correction this phase in order for town-aligned players to have any chance of the game currently.

Hm.

I'm kinda leaning Vote: Lord Fawful on this one. Gut feeling for now, probably gonna go back and analyse the wagons in a bit

Chapter 16: TBD (Night 8: Lord Fawful has been lynched!)

Chapter 16: Munna Eclipsed (Night 8)

The shock of Chatot’s loss was still raw for the town but now was not the time for grief now was the time for action. The remaining towns pokemon rounded on Munna who was one of the accused pokemon from the day before. “You got away yesterday but there’s going to be no escape today, we know your involved with all of the attacks” said the group of pokemon. “I’m innocent, I wouldn’t halm anyone” insisted Munna trying to look as innocent and helpless as possible. “The innocent act won’t work with us any more Munna, we’re onto you now, the game’s up” replied the group of town pokemon. The rushed towards Munna launching a barrage of attacks sending her flying into the air, Munna crashed to the floor with a thud defeated. The towns pokemon approached her with caution, her body was absorbed by the inky black substance like the other alliance members and was absorbed into the ground.

Vote Totals:
Lord Fawful: 3 (Aussie Eevee, Scarlet Moon, Flyhn)
Weiss Schnee: 1 (Lord Fawful)

Dear Lord Fawful

PMD_Munna.png

You are Lady Munna, resident of the Great Glacier the leader of the team of pokemon dedicated to ensuring the Bittercold destroys the world. You believe the world to be a terrible place where only honest pokemon suffer and seeing your friends suffer along with yourself has only served to strengthen your resolve to support Kyurem's belief that the world deserves to be destroyed. You may not care about the fate of the world but you do care about Kyurem and the other pokemon in your team and are completely loyal to them and their cause.

You are a cunning leader who is skilled in deception and are able gather support in destroying your enemies unexpectedly; because of this you are the 1x Monster House Starter. Once per game during the night you may submit the following action; Monster House Tomorrow, during the following day phase the two players with the most votes will be lynched. This will not be announced.

In short, you are 1x Monster House Starter allied with the Dark Alliance and you win when all threats to mafia are eliminated.

Lord Fawful was lynched! Lord Fawful was Munna, 1x Monster House Starter allied with mafia

Updated 31st October, 19:21 GMT

It is now Night 8. Phase ends on Wednesday, 31st October at 12:00 PDT/19:00 GMT. Submit all actions before the deadline.

Last edited:
Chapter 17: TBD (Day 9: Scarlet Moon was Nightkilled!)

Chapter 17: Broken Spirits (Day 9)

Another of the evil ones had been defeated but the game was not over yet, there was still evil hiding amongst them. The pokemon decided to call it a night and continue their search for the remaining alliance members tomorrow. Gardevoir returned to her home, it had been a long day and they had faced a difficult choice, tomorrow would probably be much the same she thought. As she was about to head to bed the peace was interrupted when an explosion shattered the door to her home to pieces, as she attempted to turn around to see what had happened she was knocked to the floor by a powerful attack. Gardevoir had just about got up off the floor when she turned around to see the flash of another attack explode right in front of her. Gardevoir was thrown back again the wall of the house and collapsed in a heap on the floor completely still and lifeless.
The attacker heard voices, the attack had caused way too much noise and the other pokemon were coming, they fled the scene to casually mix back into the group of other pokemon. Arriving at the scene they found Gardevoir on the floor, her body was beginning to turn into light. As the ball of light she became began to rise into the air however, something different happened, the ball of light froze in mid air and began to reshape itself back into the shape of Gardevoir but appeared to be translucent and ghost like. Garedevoir spoke “I won’t leave my friends, they may have destroyed my physical form but I still have a role to play here” “I am but an agent of the spirits now and can no longer help you fight but a can advise you” “Don’t give up there is still hope”

Dear Scarlet Moon

PMD_Gardevoir.png

You are Gardevoir, an agent of the spirits who watches over Humans who have become pokemon in our world. You were once the partner of a Human pokemon trainer who came to our world and tried to touch one of Ninetales’s tails despite warning of a curse. Due to your nature as a Gardevoir you selflessly jumped in the way of the curse to shield your trainer from harm. Ninetales offered to help the trainer to save you from the curse but they had already fled and abandoned you. As a result of the curse you became an agent of the spirits and now serve in your current role but still hold no resentment towards your trainer and care about them. Ninetales also foresaw that the selfish and greedy trainer who abandoned you would one day be reborn as a pokemon and bring about many natural disasters.

Due to your role as an agent of the spirits and ability to exist without a physical form you are the Restless Spirit. If you are killed during game you can still post in the thread and contribute to the game as normal however you will no longer be able vote.

In short, you are Restless Spirit allied with the Rescue Teams and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Scarlet Moon was killed! Scarlet Moon was Gardevoir, Restless Spirit allied with town

As Scarlet Moon is the Restless Spirit she may continue to post in the thread but can no longer vote.

This phase will be the last phase in the game.

The game is currently in a state of LYLO. Town players must lynch correctly in order to win the game. Any other lynches or no lynch will result in town-aligned players losing.

Updated 1st November, 19:15 GMT

It is now Day 9. Phase ends on Friday, 3rd November at 12:00 PDT/19:00 GMT. Submit all actions before the deadline.

Last edited:
Unless this is a lolsetup where village doesn't have a doc, we already know who scum is

Pika gave me claims before dying

If Aussie's the wolf, lolsetup. That's all i have to say on the matter

Vote: Weiss Schnee

And since it literally doesn't matter and I told this to the masons already the moment they were cleared, small disclosure

I lied about being x1 vig. I was actually a x2 Vig and hit Elementar's BP vest the night before lynching them. Why bring this up now? Idk last day, doc claim still alive, not really much to discuss tbh

Heh, funny in hindsight that the final 1v1 were both wolves :p

Fawful was likely trying to clear himself by bussing his last wolfbro or something, not knowing I had claims at that point already.

Also, i don't believe ANYBODY was actually able to back up Weiss' motivator claim anyway

So yeah, this is gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom