• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Regional Evolution - Kanto Edition - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inactive, sorry. I don't have much of a defense, but I simply refuse to claim. It's in town's best interest.

If you’re afraid of being nightkilled, remember, we still have a living
LRod.

If you’re afraid of being nightkilled, remember, we still have a living
LRod.
The problem with that thinking is that Lightning Rod is usually a limited shot role, and I believe AE said he used it on Night 1. Which by the way makes me think we don't have a doctor in this setup given that our Bodyguard died and I think a Doctor would have higher priority. They could have idled but it's unlikely.

Of course AE could have more than one shot but most of the time I've seen LR it's a one-shot role. @AussieEevee care to comment?

As for Derpghost, I'll add my vote. His reluctance to claim is understandable as either town or mafia, but the lack of defense is really unsettling. Has he just given up?

[Vote] Derpghost

Inactive, sorry. I don't have much of a defense, but I simply refuse to claim. It's in town's best interest.
I really don't see how it's in town's best interest not too claim. You're the majority, if you're actually town and are useful, you'd claim. It's the only way to save yourself.

Vote: Derpghost
Dude, claim. If you don’t you’ll be lynched and die. If you do and you end up being a vital town role you might die. The latter is obviously the better choice (unless you’re scum), so please go with it.

We are 1 away from a hammer so I'll unvote for now.

[Unvote] Derpghost

We are 1 away from a hammer so I'll unvote for now.

[Unvote] Derpghost
I've tried to give Derpghost a chance but I do not think he's willing to cooperate further. If he's really town, then it's a loss. But at the same time, it's a shame because he's been given ample opportunity to defense himself. I've contacted him privately hours ago and asked him to claim between ourselves if he were more comfortable doing that instead of publicly, but no such luck. Why are you removing your vote to prevent a hammer?

I've tried to give Derpghost a chance but I do not think he's willing to cooperate further. If he's really town, then it's a loss. But at the same time, it's a shame because he's been given ample opportunity to defense himself. I've contacted him privately hours ago and asked him to claim between ourselves if he were more comfortable doing that instead of publicly, but no such luck. Why are you removing your vote to prevent a hammer?
I usually don't like hammering with this many players still around since it ends the day early, which generally only helps mafia, but in this case maybe it doesn't matter since Derp doesn't want to cooperate and the activity in here is sporadic. Though there is a lot more going on in OC than in previous days.

Since we are basically at 48 hours since the phase post now, I'll put the vote back on so a hammer can happen so we can get the game flowing again.

[Vote] Derpghost

Day 3 Recap
Day 3 Recap:
Derpghost (6):
Toluca, AussieEevee, DarthWolf, jdthebud, Pika_pika42, Spoopster

Dear Erika
120px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Erika.png

You are Erika, the Nature-Loving Princess!

You are the Gym Leader of the Celadon Gym

Because of your expertise in Grass-Type Pokémon; You are the Beloved Princess. Whenever you’re killed, your dead will skip the next phase.
You are aligned with the Town, and win when all who oppose you have been defeated.

Due to the effect of beloved princess. It is now day 4.
The day ends in 48 hours (-19 min)

I'll also start punishing inactive people more now :)

He wanted to die, was the only thing that he could do to help town with his role, since he was also not that active me and Red both agreed.

That saying, I will Vote: @RainbowSkittles, where are you? We have heard nothing from you since day 1, not even in PM.

Well I guess that's better than him getting nightkilled, but still depressing that we basically wasted a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom