• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Regional Evolution - Kanto Edition - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure every game ever it people are basically 'screw let's roll the dice and pray darth is town this time'

Anyway, looks like some harmless enough joke voting that's tied anyway.

Eh. Anyways, I think its safe to assume RVS is over.

Unvote: Pikochu

I’m not joking. I rather eliminate the largest possible threats to town first.
Just a reminder: You're too good as scum as well. You are also a very large threat to Town, when scum.

VOTE: Pika_pika42. Hey, thank you! But I'm not new at all—its been a while, though.;)
Oh good to know. Hope you have fun with us.

And Unvote: Toluca since RVS is apparently over.

Unvote: Spoopster

Just a reminder: You're too good as scum as well. You are also a very large threat to Town, when scum.

PP42 has a point. To add both you and your point...

I’m not joking. I rather eliminate the largest possible threats to town first.

So which one volunteer to be lynched? You or Darth? Both of you would be the largest threats to town on your own. And to be honest, I could see a potentially bussing situation being formed already.

[Unvote] noworry

I'm not sure how to analyze Mido right now...is it a scum tactic to take down a strong town player or just a shot in the dark "in case he's scum"? Either way I don't like it.

Unvote: AussieEevee

Guys. Let’s be serious. Lynch Darth. It’s for the best. If he’s mafia good. I he’s indep good. If he’s town, oh well. Most d1s end in mislynches anyways.
Vote: Midorikawa
Care to explain why you're trying to push forward a lynch on Darth?

[Unvote] noworry

I'm not sure how to analyze Mido right now...is it a scum tactic to take down a strong town player or just a shot in the dark "in case he's scum"? Either way I don't like it.
Really that’s all?
Unvote: Darthwolf

With what evidence? How do you know Darth is scum?
I clearly don’t have evidence.
Unvote: AussieEevee

Care to explain why you're trying to push forward a lynch on Darth?
Isn’t it obvious?
So you're suggesting I should vote you?

As scum or indep I can be a thread, but as town I can be a valuable asset.
I think you're trying to get an easy d1 lynch by eliminating a big threat to you, to scum.

Well this isn’t OMGUS

Anyways

Unvote: Darth
Vote: jdthebud

His comment comes off as “oh hey I’m being active and contributing” but isn’t actually doing anything. It’s worded as personal thoughts, and being its day 1 and something he doesn’t like, he should vote or question me. Yet he does neither. He’s just trying to look like he’s doing more than he is.

Surprised mido is switching her vote away from me to a possibly genuine case.

I'm considering to unvote, but let's first see this new interaction unfold before I make my decision.

All this has been alot of meta reasoning, which I don't put much stock into, but for the really persistent darth push, VOTE: Midorikwa
Whether or not mido flips scum, I also recommend looking into darth anyways.

That push on voting Darth seemed more like a demand than a request, which is obviously pretty suspicious.

UNVOTE: Pika_pika42.

Really don't like the wagon forming on Midori—I could be misinterpreting her intentions for 'pushing' a lynch on Darth, but I don't see her scum self doing something so reckless. Purely meta, I know... If anything, I get the feeling those who are jumping on her so readily should be looked at. From my standpoint, I'm always more of an advocate for lynches on D1 just because I feel like it's a good way to get the ball rolling, yada yada, but I also know that it's not good to just lynch for the hell of it because that IS dangerous. However, when nothing happens D1, it's not good to just assume N1 will bring information.

Derpghost said:
Whether or not mido flips scum, I also recommend looking into darth anyways
This is...sort of a suspicious statement to me. You're choosing to participate on the Midori wagon, but you're saying to also look into Darth. Which is more suspicious to you? You're voting Midori for her mention of 'lynching Darth', and that must be your reasoning for voting her because I fail to see any reason for why you joined the wagon, but then you're saying to look into a Darth lynch anyhow—it strikes me as very indecisive and 'safe'.

VOTE: Derpghost.

From my standpoint, I'm always more of an advocate for lynches on D1 just because I feel like it's a good way to get the ball rolling, yada yada, but I also know that it's not good to just lynch for the hell of it because that IS dangerous. However, when nothing happens D1, it's not good to just assume N1 will bring information.
So what would you do when nothing happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom