• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia - Endgame: Sunset - 6/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moreover, how did you kill Max? He never told me he lost his BP. So unless SK's a strongman vig, there were two shots on Max last night.

Also, as you may have guessed from the above statements, I was Max's Mason partner (god I hope telling you all this is the right thing to do). I actually came up with the idea to shoot Derp, Max wanted to take the shot though.
I am also a 1x Vig, but I didn't get the BP. Sucks.

Also, as you may have guessed from the above statements, I was Max's Mason partner (god I hope telling you all this is the right thing to do). I actually came up with the idea to shoot Derp, Max wanted to take the shot though.

so why did you want to shoot Derp?

so why did you want to shoot Derp?
Pretty much exactly what Max said. He was acting weird, so I wanted to make sure he was being serious with his claim. If he was telling the truth about invincible 'till N5 he would've been fine. I didn't realise he would've been lying and town. And no, I didn't think of the Baby Cosmog. I totally forgot the thing existed.

So there were 4 vig after all. That still leaves the question of which vig shot Mido.

Basically you have the same role as Max, without the BP?

So there were 4 vig after all. That still leaves the question of which vig shot Mido.
It wasn't me, I've still got my shot.
Basically you have the same role as Max, without the BP?
Yeah, pretty much.

@Lone_Garurumon if you had to use your shot right now, who dies?
I'm not sure. Most people look pretty solid at to me at the moment.
Eevee looks kinda bad given that most of what they've done is just following someone else's lead. I know he says he's bad at reads, but that doesn't mean he gets a free pass for not even looking to make his own logic. Also worth noting is that the Strike lynch was the only one he didn't take part in (before requesting his sub-out).
Swarla is likewise not looking very good. She's said pretty much nothing all game. Pretty much all of her posts are either "I'm here" or "Don't lynch me" with no real defence.

Really it's out of the above two for me. I'm not sure which I feel is more scummy though.
@AussieEevee (I know you asked to be subbed out but it hasn't happened yet I'm so sorry), and @swarla, please appear and make a defence.

Skullcrow - Inactive slot. I'll wait for Rabbit to post more before deciding.
Doctor Floptopus - Scrub Queen, scumlord supreme. Lynch immediately.
AussieEevee - Did the same thing Derp did in accusing max of scummy behaviour before Derp actually softclaimed then used that against him despite Max saying before the softclaim that he wasn't actually asking derp to claim. Hasn't really contributed.
Elementar - seems pretty town.
Lone_Garurumon - seems to be actively scumhunting. Claimed the vig kill, which seems fairly reasonable as scum would have no reason to do so and expose themselves. Their reasoning for the kill also seems pretty solid, I'll admit I was pretty suspicious of derp.
swarla - who now? Inactive as hell. Claims to be vig and have a vig claim, not sure what to make of this. If said vig claimed the midori kill, might it be better to out to a few trusted town members? Why claim to an inactive?
DarthWolf13 - solid town read.
Max1996 - solid town read.
Pika_pika42 - No contribution at all.
Slife - fairly inactive, but pretty solid posts.
With Flop turning out to be Cop, her read list is most likely influenced by her results. This might help us.

While still being super in the dark guys why do you keep hosting games with masons that have other powers? that shit is incredibly INCREDIBLY strong, ESPECIALLY IN OC, this was the right thing to do. Since the game's OC, you basically have the power to rip the game apart from confirmation of alignment.

Though looking at the flipped roles, I don't know how much breaking can really happen, but still, having a confirmed in *YLO is basically mandatory if we're gonna figure this out. I've got a lot to catch up on

##Vote swarla

I'm not buying it. Even in this crazy complicated setup, why are you being trusted with information that both practically clears a player (someone claiming to you that they shot mafia) and also doing little beyond sharing one anon's relative innocence in terms of hunting for mafia. Is there a reason that people are trusting you through OC that I've just not noticed in the 18ish pages of the game thus far?

I have a gut feeling that either there's equal chances of you being mafia as there are of you being ITP, because there's no town reason to be secretive when the game ends following a mislynch that you yourself have no confidence in helping us get out of.

@Elieson It's between you and swarla. Do you have any response to the accusations of your slot being passive and showing up without giving contributions/reads? Did you agree with AE's voting history? What about their policy on pursuing inactives?

Night 5: Nullfied

DAY 5 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
swarla II (Lone_Garurumon, Elieson)

Night 5: Nullified

Sun/Moon was strolling around Hau'oli Outskirts, close to their home, when a strange Pokemon that looked like a UB attacked them! They first sent out their newest partner, Silvally, to battle it. They recently received this Type: Null from Gladion in Aether Paradise and already managed to befriend it enough for it to evolve. Silvally however, despite being a Beast Killer, didn't manage to prevail against this Pokemon... that may not be a UB.

Dear swarla, you are Type: Null
250px-772Type_Null.png
Type: Null was created by Faba of the Aether Foundation to be an "Anti-UB Fighting life-form". Codenamed "Beast Killer", Type: Null was given cells taken from all known Pokémon types with the intention of giving it the ability to shift between types by holding a corresponding Memory, an ability originally inspired by the myths about Arceus found in Canalave Library. This ability led the Aether Foundation to give it the name Type: Full (Japanese: タイプ:フル Type: Full). Three known models of Type: Full were created, but all three rejected the RKS System and went berserk. After being subdued, the three Type: Full were given limiter helmets to lessen the effects of the RKS System's rejection and were put into permanent cryogenic stasis, and the "Beast Killer" project was deemed a failure. Afterward, they were deemed failures and their name changed to Type: Null.
This Type: Null is given to the player by Gladion in the postgame.

Being a Beast Killer, it may kill Ultra Beasts. As a result, you are the 1x Vigilante. Once in the game, you may select a player and attempt to kill them. After Night 3, you evolve into Silvally and can change your type to hit any sort of Pokemon super-effectively, bypassing their defenses instead. So you are 1x Strongman Vigilante. After Night 3, on some night, you may select another player and attempt to kill them, bypassing most standard forms of protection.

You are aligned with the Alolan Islanders and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive.
swarla was lynched. She was Type:Null, Town 1x Vigilante + Night 3+ 1x Strongman Vigilante

It is now Night 5, it will end in 24 hours unless actions are locked in a way that leads to an inevitable outcome.

@Slife

The one person I haven't read too thoroughly is myself. Let's fix that

D1:
D2:
  • D2 had a pointlessly and basically scummy reaction to the flip but I could 1/2 meta case it and 1/2 meta ignore it since I've been barking at AE to cut this crap since the day I joined bulba
  • Good vote though, and he never changed it, implying heavy dedication. If this was scum starting the wagon, it would've been super double duper scummy because that's forcing himself to be not only tied to a town wagon, but also leading it.
  • Not quoting other stuff since the in-between is back and forth bickering but it all backs up the stance of purpose and that's a big risk for someone to take, even moreso for someone with a typical meta of not being too convicted (though it varies from alignment).
D3:
  • swarla vote for activity would've been bad D1/2, but on D3 it's fair game to push inactivity due to a week of not contributing easily implying potential coasting. It's null at best, not likely to be bussing though
D4/D5 don't really have anything to comment on though but the D2 and D3 votes aren't bad votes and D1's vote is difficult to interpret anyway. I'd townread AE for all of this, and for all the hard times I usually give him, that's saying something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom