• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia - Endgame: Sunset - 6/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a extremely lucky game. We lynched a mafia that would've been hard to kill in another way, and someone got a really lucky vigil shot early on.

We might actually win this!

@Max1996 sure
The Pariah lynch was a mistake, it's never a good idea to lynch someone because of a difference in opinion and I'll be looking into the people who voted.
The strike lynch was lucky. I'll probably clear Hellcrow for voting him first, though. Scum wouldn't vote like that.
Doctor Floptopus is very obviously scum, seriously why wasn't she lynched.
Lone and max look pretty towny.
Cheff and Darth look pretty good too.
I have suspicions among the others and I'll elaborate during the daytime.

Day 4: The Guardian and the Unguarded

Day 4: The Guardian and the Unguarded

Soon after Sun/Moon and Nanu left Melemele Island, UB-02 got active again and tried to attack the island guardian, Tapu Koko. Unlike their previous battle when Lusamine first released the UBs, Hala didn't manage to show up to the guardian's help in time, so it was struck down.

Dear Skullcrow, you are Tapu Koko:
250px-785Tapu_Koko.png
bristle below it. The bottom of this crest goes all the way to its neck, where it divides its face in half and creates a beak-like nose. It has small, blue eyes with yellow markings behind them. The lower half of its body is orange with four pointed projections: one short spine on the front and two short spines in the back, with one longer spine between them. These spines resemble a bird's tail feathers. Its thin arms have round, yellow structures encircling its shoulders. On each arm is a shell that appears to be half of a bird mask, and its hands end in two large claws to create a beak for the mask.

The mask itself is mostly yellow with black, orange, and white markings. There are three white triangular markings with black edges on the top of each half of the mask, which create diamond-shapes when the mask is closed. The 'eyes' consist of a white diamond connected to a slightly larger orange diamond, which is inside a larger yellow diamond. Each of these shapes is edged in black. On each half of its beak is an orange triangle with a white rim. There are wing-shaped structures on each side, toward the back. Tapu Koko is able to pull the mask together and hide its upper body inside, creating the impression of a stylized rooster.

This Pokémon is called the guardian deity of Melemele Island. It's known for protecting its home, but it is fickle and will not necessarily help people in need. However, it is very curious, and may come to play or battle with people or Pokémon that interest it. It is able to store electricity by closing itself inside the shells on its arms.[1] It has an explosive temper, but it instantly forgets what enraged it in the first place.
Because of your Electric Surge Ability making you generate a strong Electric Terrain of your own, you are not affected by other strong phenomena of electricity such as lightningrods. As a result, you are Lightningrodproof. Your actions aren't getting redirected by Lightningrods.

You may use the signature attack of Land Spirits, Nature's Madness, which is devastating but doesn't ever make its target to faint. As a result, you are the 1x Vanillizer. One night in the game you may select a person and turn them into Vanilla for the rest of the game.

Finally, with Tapunium Z, your Nature's Madness becomes the powerful Fairy-type Z-Move, Guardian of Alola, which you can then use against Ultra Beasts. It is particularly effective against UB-05 Glutton, Guzzlord, who is 4x weak to it being Dark/Dragon-type, which means it will be defeated despite its impressive bulk. As a result, you are the 1x Guzzlord Counter. One night in the game you may target someone; if, and only if, their role is Guzzlord, they will die regardless of any other roles.

You are aligned with the Alolan Islanders and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive.
Skullcrow was killed. He was Tapu Koko, Town 1x Vanillizer + 1x Guzzlord Counter

Meanwhile, some mysterious Trainer, apparently in search of Legendary Pokemon, approached the Lake of the Sunne/Moone, where Cosmog from Solgaleo and Lunala of parallel worlds are born, and found a lone one, catching it for himself, for unknown reasons.

Dear Derpghost, you are Baby Cosmog:
250px-789Cosmog.png

This Cosmog was born when Sun/Moon and Nebby crossed worlds and made it to the Lake of the Sunne/Moone where the other Legendary Pokemon appeared and mated with the protagonist's.

In Nights 1 and 2, it is still a Cosmog, and because of its Teleport move, you are the Commuter. Any actions used on you at night will fail. From Day 3 to Day 5, it is in its evolved form, Cosmoem, which is immobile, so you are the Vanilla. Your only power is your vote, so use it wisely. Finally, in Night 5, Cosmoem will evolve into either Solgaleo or Lunala, the opposite of what the protagonist role has picked. It can be between:

Solgaleo: Because of your Full Metal Body Ability, you are Bulletproof and Poisonproof. Any attempts at your life, kill or poison, will fail (includes strongman attempts). until/unless all other members of your faction are as such as well. Your signature attack is Sunsteel Strike, which is a 1x Strongman Vigilante. One night phase, you may select a player and kill them, bypassing standard forms of protection.

Lunala: Because of your Shadow Shield Ability, you are the Untargettable Bleeder. Any night actions except kills/poisons will fail. If you would be killed, you will survive for the next day phase before dying.
Your signature attack is Moongeist Beam, which is a 1x Strongman Vigilante. One night phase, you may select a player and kill them, bypassing standard forms of protection.

You are aligned with the Alolan Islanders and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive.
Derpghost was killed. He was Baby Cosmog, Town Nights 1-2 Commuter, Nights 5+ 1x Strongman Vigilante + Reserve Bulletproof Poisonproof OR Untargettable Bleeder

It is now Day 4. It will end in 48 hours, unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 10 players alive, 7 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

@swarla please show up and contribute to the game. You've been practically silent the whole game, and your last post was pretty much nothing but "I'm here, pls no lynch." Please give us more contribution to the game.
This goes for all other inactives too, @Slife @Elementar @Skullcrow (I know it's not technically you but your slot has still been quiet) @Pika_pika42 please come and say something.

confirmed
and with the amount of 1x abilities shown so far, I think it's safe to say if town made the second kill and has used up their shot, please claim and explain

confirmed
and with the amount of 1x abilities shown so far, I think it's safe to say if town made the second kill and has used up their shot, please claim and explain
I admit to it. I am a 1x Vig. I shot Derpghost, to test whether or not he was invulnerable up to Night 5, as he claimed to be.

Up to Night 5, I am invulnerable.

I admit to it. I am a 1x Vig. I shot Derpghost, to test whether or not he was invulnerable up to Night 5, as he claimed to be.
well, that was kinda foolish

anyway, looks like it's going to be a inactive lynch today barring any developments, so eh. Vote: swarla

How so? Seems sound to me. Either he lives, confirming the claim, or he dies, proving he lied. Guess he just didn't think Derp would've lied and been Town.
because if he lived, so what? all you confirmed was that he was protected against the shot, nothing to help confirm his alignment
and aside for that claim, he didn't look bad to me, so why would you care to confirm his claim like that? did you suspect him at all, Max?

because if he lived, so what? all you confirmed was that he was protected against the shot, nothing to help confirm his alignment
and aside for that claim, he didn't look bad to me, so why would you care to confirm his claim like that? did you suspect him at all, Max?
As was said earlier, he seemed rather insistent on letting us know what he is, by re-posting his softclaim poem. That did stand out to me. At the time, I didn't think he'd be lying about being invulnerable if he truly were Town.

DAY 4 VOTE COUNT - MID

swarla II (Max1996, Skullcrow)

A bit less than 24 hours left in the phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom