• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary reveale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary rev

Ugh, I'm angry... That's one of the lamest excuses for a legendary I've seen so far for the franchise, and that's considering that I also saw the GenIV ones!

...do they have a fetish for naming everything and their grandma a legendary we don't know of?

Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary rev

...what's so bad about V ears?

Maybe by giving it a different number? I seriously don't see how this 000 business is such a big deal. When I traded my Jirachi over to SoulSilver, I couldn't find it in the regional dex. I figured this was just their way of fixing that little problem without putting 100+ blank spots between the starter and Victini.

You mean like what they did with Manaphy? What was wrong with that? There's a button on the G4Dex that moves it to the last entry.

I just wonder, if Bikutini/Victini's going to be #0 on the Isshu dex, what'll it be in the Nat'l dex? #0, 494 (after arceus) or last in the Isshu section of the Nat'l Dex. And here everyone was believing Mijumaru'd be 500.
Well, in DP, they fit the non-Sinnoh-non-Legendary Pokémon before Dialga instead of putting them after Manaphy; and then they put Phione before Manaphy despite Phione not being in the National Dex.

Hey guys, I'm sure everyone's having lots of fun discussing how this new... "legendary" fits into the normal order of the National Pokedex, but what if Isshu isn't part of the same "nation" Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh are?

Hey guys, I'm sure everyone's having lots of fun discussing how this new... "legendary" fits into the normal order of the National Pokedex, but what if Isshu isn't part of the same "nation" Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh are?

Well, it's already been confirmed that it's "very far away."

Ugh, I'm angry... That's one of the lamest excuses for a legendary I've seen so far for the franchise, and that's considering that I also saw the GenIV ones!

...do they have a fetish for naming everything and their grandma a legendary we don't know of?

Its (likely) the obligatory mew rip-off. Are you really surprised it doesn't look like its going to rip your head off?

Personally I think it could run circles around manaphy and shaymin.

Right. I just don't think about isshu being in a different country when I'm talking about pokedex order, but that is a good point.

Would it be called the internationaldex?

Its (likely) the obligatory mew rip-off. Are you really surprised it doesn't look like its going to rip your head off?

Personally I think it could run circles around manaphy and shaymin.
Either way, I didn't like this new... "legendary", so, for once, I might actually be happy with an incomplete Pokedex. Surely it won't be worth it to hack the game somehow solely to get it.

Right. I just don't think about isshu being in a different country when I'm talking about pokedex order, but that is a good point.

Would it be called the internationaldex?
Wow, now that's a sexy word and an interesting concept! :XD2:

But I don't think many nations could ever reach an agreement on which Pokedex order to use... unless Pokedexes are actually only research stuff, in which case it could make sense if a(n in)formal organization of academics worldwide decided to standardize the whole thing for convenience's sake.

You don't have to hack the game, it's distributed over Wi-Fi and thus is real easy to get.

Either way, I didn't like this new... "legendary", so, for once, I might actually be happy with an incomplete Pokedex. Surely it won't be worth it to hack the game somehow solely to get it.
To each there own.

Wow, now that's a sexy word and an interesting concept! :XD2:

But I don't think many nations could ever reach an agreement on which Pokedex order to use... unless Pokedexes are actually only research stuff, in which case it could make sense if a(n in)formal organization of academics worldwide decided to standardize the whole thing for convenience's sake.

Proffesor Oak did invent the pokedex, so I figure he would have the final say so.

Regardless of an in game explanation I think including an internationaldex would imply that there is a national dex aswell and there wouldn't be at this point because isshu is the only part of this new nation. That could cause some confusion.

You don't have to hack the game, it's distributed over Wi-Fi and thus is real easy to get.
Don't you need to register or something to be able to participate in those events? I truly don't know how those work...

Proffesor Oak did invent the pokedex, so I figure he would have the final say so.

Regardless of an in game explanation I think including an internationaldex would imply that there is a national dex aswell and there wouldn't be at this point because isshu is the only part of this new nation. That could cause some confusion.
I don't think a single person could have invented the Pokedex. It includes high-tech hardware and software, it seems, and I don't think Oak is an expert on either; he's just a Pokeprofessor, nothing more. At best, he gave the requirements to other teams who made it actually work... and then he pulled a Bill Gates on them.

Who knows if the games will be set solely on Isshu. It could be that more regions of a new nation are mentioned, or that the mythical third version is set on it partially. It could also be that we finally get to know where the Pokemon Ranger games, not to mention the region of Orre, may be set...

Don't you need to register or something to be able to participate in those events? I truly don't know how those work...
On DPPt you have to do something in Jubilife, In HGSS its set up for you at the start. You still have to connect your game to the enternet though.

I don't think a single person could have invented the Pokedex. It includes high-tech hardware and software, it seems, and I don't think Oak is an expert on either; he's just a Pokeprofessor, nothing more. At best, he gave the requirements to other teams who made it actually work... and then he pulled a Bill Gates on them.

I think its fiction and when they came up with the pokedex they needed an excuse for it to exist so Oak made it.

Who knows if the games will be set solely on Isshu. It could be that more regions of a new nation are mentioned, or that the mythical third version is set on it partially. It could also be that we finally get to know where the Pokemon Ranger games, not to mention the region of Orre, may be set...

I doubt we'll find out where the Ranger games take place because gamefreak likes being ambiguous.

A second region is a posibility. I doubt it will happen, but its a posibility.

Looks like the Shaymin of the game.......

Derier44 said:
Looks like the Shaymin of the game.......

It's more of a Manaphy or Mew actually.

It's more of a Manaphy or Mew actually.
Mew is useful, and was a true legend back in the heyday, because not even the majority of the makers knew it was programmed into the game. I take offense for the comparison.

But I agree with the Shaymin and Manaphy comparisons wholeheartedly. Grass and water... this could be our fire.

Well, in DP, they fit the non-Sinnoh-non-Legendary Pokémon before Dialga instead of putting them after Manaphy; and then they put Phione before Manaphy despite Phione not being in the National Dex.

Your information's mixed up, or I'm confused at what you said.

In the Sinnoh dex, Dialga's 149 (483 national dex), Palkia's 150 (484), and Manaphy's 151 (490) while Phione doesn't exist in the Sinnoh Dex at all (489, because it's Manaphy's baby).

Oh, new idea. Maybe Victini'll be last of all (as in, no matter what new things get added in, it'll always be in the back)
(stabbed to death)
Yeah, bad idea.

Until the event is over. Then expect the codes to be flying all over the internet.

They'll probably have multiple events for it though, I doubt it'll just be for one period of time and then never again.

Besides, with Wi-Fi trading it's really easy to get Event Pokemon now.

I like the little guy. He's cute.

I think however that this phantom pokemon is meant to be a retcon of missingno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom