• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary reveale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary rev

The event is obviously early so loads of people will buy the game during September and October.

Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary rev

The event is obviously early so loads of people will buy the game during September and October.

See? This man understands how marketing works.

Man, woman, child, whatever...

I never thought that Pokemon would be a legendary, oh well. I still like it :D I'm just still thinkin' why it's numbered #000.

Since it's being released so early, I hope they release early in the U.S. too so once you buy the game, you can download the Liberty Ticked, I'm also sure it'll be a WiFi Event.

It seems that our new V-themed Pokemon would be outside of the Pokedex and an Event Pokemon, and even has its own mail. Am I right on that one?

I found this:

What about that picture?

Tiny Event/special legendaries by gen

MEW
CELEBI
JIRACHI
SHAYMIN
THIS?

It's him in the pokedex before Tsutaaja.

It's already in the movie... it's just a screenshot of the Sunday clip.

It's him in the pokedex before Tsutaaja.

Yeah, that's probably the biggest news about him is that he's 000

Wow i wasnt expecting that to be the new Legend *rolls eyes*

It looks cuter than Manaphy, so thats good.

I just wonder, if Bikutini/Victini's going to be #0 on the Isshu dex, what'll it be in the Nat'l dex? #0, 494 (after arceus) or last in the Isshu section of the Nat'l Dex. And here everyone was believing Mijumaru'd be 500.

That post literally hurt my brain.

How will the nat dex handle a 000?

That post literally hurt my brain.

How will the nat dex handle a 000?

Maybe by giving it a different number? I seriously don't see how this 000 business is such a big deal. When I traded my Jirachi over to SoulSilver, I couldn't find it in the regional dex. I figured this was just their way of fixing that little problem without putting 100+ blank spots between the starter and Victini.

Maybe by giving it a different number? I seriously don't see how this 000 business is such a big deal. When I traded my Jirachi over to SoulSilver, I couldn't find it in the regional dex. I figured this was just their way of fixing that little problem without putting 100+ blank spots between the starter and Victini.

This. Victini will most likely be given a normal spot in the Nat Dex.

Woah, I did NOT see that coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom