• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

Hmm... I Have To Say,
Victory Bell.

I Don't Know Why, But It Scares The Crap Out Of Me.

Banette's dex entry reminds me of Chucky, and that thing was one of my child hood fears.

Anyone said Missingno. yet? Just looking at that box of code makes me feel a tad uneasy. After all, it was so easy to acquire in Generation I and yet so deadly. It didn't help that I found a web-comic once back in the day and it featured Missingno. drifting along the water, upright and in a silhouette. It's haunting.

Actually pretty much most of the fourth gen >.<
Especially Croagunk and Toxicroak...and Probopass... they're freaky in my opinion.

Have you guys seen a Golbat in first gen? How bout' a Mewtwo in first gen? All of em' in first gen look like something out of my nightmares or a first graders scribbles. Of course I don't mean Yellow version. Another thing that freaked me out was a level 117 Golbat on a Missingno. experiment. I caught it, and when I tryed to battle with it, it had an extra long HP bar that looped around. That plus its already messed up sprite(but of course it kept its tounge!) made me restart.

Anyone said Missingno. yet? Just looking at that box of code makes me feel a tad uneasy. After all, it was so easy to acquire in Generation I and yet so deadly. It didn't help that I found a web-comic once back in the day and it featured Missingno. drifting along the water, upright and in a silhouette. It's haunting.

Yep people have said stuff about Missingno...
Me, and some other guy

Shiftry always looked pretty weird and freaky. Feraligator, Purugly, and Exploud kind of creep me out too, especially since they evolve from some pretty cute pokemon.

Mr. Mime
Clowns and mime artists freak me out and the Pokemon version is no exception.
I agree that a lot of the original sprites looked pretty creepy too.
Pokemon. Don't play it after dark. :)

Croagunk's game cry is creepier for me. Almost sounds like a witch

Oh yeah, I can see how Croagunk's cry can be creepy. To me it just sounds like two rubber boots rubbing against each other or something.

Ooh, the way it shudders is kind of creepy, too. D:

Magmorter from the anime. I payed it no attention in game, but the smile...
attachment.php

You didn't "pay attention" to it, because the game just makes Magmortar look like some dumbass, stoner Pokemon.

magmortar.png

------

Magmortar is like Evil Ronald McDonald's helper.

I think you just described The Hamburgler, or Grimace.

I think you just described The Hamburgler, or Grimace.

Probably, but I still can't help but shudder and picture a Magmortar next to Evil Ronald Mcdonald whenever I close my eyes and think of him. That nightmare was almost surreal.

Although, I think Magikarp was a bit scary and creepy to me in its R/B/G sprites.

mr. mime because he looks like a happy rapist, he would do it with out saying a word. thats scary

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom