• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

Stunky/Skunktank and *shudder* Drowzee/Hypno. The first thing I thought about Drowzee was "It's a cross between an elephant and a chicken leg!" (the coloring strikes me as foodlike, but then again everything strikes me as foodlike).

haha, have you played mystery dungeon 2? there's an evil drowzee in there. you'll also see his evil profile smile at some point in the start of the game =p

I personally find EVERY Pokemon adorable in their own way. Picture-wise, Eevee in Green version and Golbat in Green and Blue version. Eevee is suppose to be a cute little fox thing, but in Green it looks like some kind of demonic rodent.
Spr_1g_133.png
Then Golbat just looks weird.
Spr_1b_042.png
Spr_1g_042.png
I never liked when they show Golbat's tongue (like in Stadium).

Haunter always creeped me out a bit. Banette in RSE is also really weird.

And I guess it doesn't count as a Pokemon, but I read a fanfic about Missingno. called "Glitch" (look for it on FF.net) at midnight and it turned a fun childhood cheat into a terrifying story. Ugh.

Magmorter from the anime. I payed it no attention in game, but the smile...
attachment.php

I don't like Magmortar. It's bad enough I once had an intense nightmare where Ronald McDonald was EVIL, then realizing Flint looks like him, then recalling HIS Magmortar, and remembering that dude with those big, fat, rubbery, juicy, pink lips pointing his fiery arm cannon at you in his artwork picture, and I nearly died. Magmortar is like Evil Ronald McDonald's helper.

Qwilfish

Qwilfish. He's freaky. Lairon, he looked like a metal and rock killer catapillar when I first saw him. Aggron-- he scared me even more. Glalie, Cloyster. yep. All of'em scared me out of my wits when I first saw them 7 years ago. The only one that still creeps me out is qwilfish. WTF! He looks like a gay british rockstar in fish form, and shot out of a cannon...
Then hitting a giant birthday cake.

Missingno. Even if it's not an actual Pokémon. Need more be said?

Lickitung's new evolution. That thing just creeps me out.

lickilicky thats it. thank you bulbapedia

Dude when I first saw Jinx I was like "Duuuuuude......... Racial Tensionnnnnnnnnn" It just looks so weird and racist. Oh well

Croagunk. D: It's got that creepy smile (?) and those cheek pouches that look totally out of place when they puff out. Plus, he Poison Jabs Brock whenever he expresses romantic interest in anyone, so he's also a yandere in training.

Missingno. Even if it's not an actual Pokémon. Need more be said?

Haha, yes indeed I hated that thing in Blue version, the only thing good about it was that it could clone items.

I don't really have any pokemon that freak me out, well if you consider MISSINGNO. well then yes I have one, but apart from MISSINGNO. I actually don't. But if you've played the first gen of pokemon either Green, Red, Blue or Yellow, the ghosts in the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town scared the living hell out of me if you didn't have the Silph Scope,but even if I did have the Silph Scope .. that Marowak that Team Rocket killed always creeped me out, but only that Marowak.The Marowak species in general are not scary. And if you consider Pokemon crys or events, when you release Entei,Raikou, Suicune in GSC to the wild, the first time I heard that I jumped because I wasn't expecting to hear any weird noises ( the crys of Raikou etc..). The music in the Battle Pike , Battle frontier in emerald, and the old chateau music in DPPt, now thats some creepy stuff. Altogether Lavender Town & the Pokemon Tower, is the most creepiest things ever. .. ETC.

Croagunk. D: It's got that creepy smile (?) and those cheek pouches that look totally out of place when they puff out. Plus, he Poison Jabs Brock whenever he expresses romantic interest in anyone, so he's also a yandere in training.

Croagunk's game cry is creepier for me. Almost sounds like a witch

ya know, when you think about it. darkrai is like Freddy Krueger and giallie is like Jason(looks like anyway)...
I kinda wanna draw a picture of that.

Shiny giallie anyone?

I don't like Magmortar. It's bad enough I once had an intense nightmare where Ronald McDonald was EVIL, then realizing Flint looks like him, then recalling HIS Magmortar, and remembering that dude with those big, fat, rubbery, juicy, pink lips pointing his fiery arm cannon at you in his artwork picture, and I nearly died. Magmortar is like Evil Ronald McDonald's helper.
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Evil Ronald McDonald.

Stunky/Skunktank and *shudder* Drowzee/Hypno. The first thing I thought about Drowzee was "It's a cross between an elephant and a chicken leg!" (the coloring strikes me as foodlike, but then again everything strikes me as foodlike).

When I read that, I had to cover my mouth so I didn't wake up my cousin.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom