• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

Since I'm forever alone I really need friends ^^'

Unfortunately I have no idea what pokemon are in my Friend Safari but if I find out I'll post it.

FC: 1435-4002-9622
3DS Name: Sicily
Game name: Luciana
Version: Y

If anyone adds me let me know and I'll add you back ^_^

Quick edit. I found out that my safari is apparently Steel, but I still don't know which Pokemon appear in my safari. ^^'
I'm also looking for someone with Frogadier in their safari. Please let me know if you have it ^_^

Edit: my safari has Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Bronzong.

Last edited:

Hi everyone :D

Friend Code: 3625 9042 0288
3DS Name: Vyron

Trainer Name: Sarisa
Trainer ID: 06716
Game: X

I don't know which Type my Safari has...

Some of the messages I've been getting lately don't specify which game they want to add me to. If anyone decides to add me in the future please specify which game. I played through X and Y on separate 3DS systems so the friend safari will be different for each game.

For pokemon X
Name: Speckledor
FC: 2680-9307-5167
Type: Fire
Pokemon: pansear, slugma, fletchinder

For pokemon Y
Name: Dr. Cheese
FC: 4253-4196-7377
Type: Electric
Pokemon: dedenne, electabuzz, galvantula
I will most definitely add you If you have a fairy type safari with togepi and/or clefable.

Last edited:

Pokemon y
Ant
FC:1048-9492-9287
Psychic
Drowsy espurr natu

Pm FC once added with type and pokemon

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Guess I'll add mine to the list.

FC: 0361-6821-0348
Trainer Name: Alex
Trainer ID: 59498
Version: Pokemon Y
Friend Safari: Normal - Aipom, Kecleon, and Chansey.

Please send me a PM/VM if you add me so I can know who you are. Random adds without a PM/VM will be ignored. Thank you!

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Pokemon X
FC = 2664-2094-1260
Name = Cassandra

Please add me and let me know what's in my Safari! I have no idea. -_-

Edit: My Friend Safari is Psychic with Grumpig, Espurr, and Xatu!

Last edited:

Friend code: 0103-9357-0277
Name: Eciq
Pokemon Y

tell me what's in my safari please :).

Last edited:

FC: 2079-7210-1808
Name: Rosani,
Pokemon Y

Dark Type Safari - Mightyena, Crawdaunt ___ < awaiting other

Last edited:

FC: 2621-2760-8653
Name: benporas
Pokemon Y
PS: Friend Safari type is Dragon: Dragonair, Fraxure, Sliggoo

Last edited:

Hello, I'm looking for a friend safari with a Togepi, this is my Friend code: 2578-3716-8902

FC: 5472-7417-2640
Name: Krystal
Pokemon Y

Not too sure what my safari is yet unfortunately..
Edit: Flying with Hoothoot, Farfetch'd, Rufflet

Last edited:

Hey guys, I'm looking for safaries with these pokémon: Ditto, Eevee, Vivillon, Luxio, Riolu

My FC: 3325-2046-4107
Game: both
Friend Safari: Ditto, Dunsparce, Minccino

If you add me, please send me a PM with your FC and preferrably with your safari pokémon. Thank you! =)

My F.C.: 4098-3778-9116
Name: Dave

Fighting: Machoke, Pancham, Riolu

Last edited:

I am currently looking for a friend Safari that contains Eevee. If anybody has what I'm looking for, I would appreciate it if you could add me. My friend code is 2234 - 7159 - 4701. My Safari contains Ditto, if that helps convincing you to add me.

FC: 1306-5694-6760
pokemon Y
Friend safari: Poison obviously Whirlipede Gardabor and seviper.

Friend Codes

For pokemon x and y, I am trying to get more types in friend safari, but I need other friend codes, and you also do, so can people write their friend code for x and y down here???

Mine is 0103-9327-5100.

I am Currently Adding everyone
My FC is 1220-7483-6587 Add Me :)

3DS Name: Leeney
3DS Friend Code: 0748-1623-4074

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Just got a new DS so in dire need of lots of safari friends!! Don't know my safari yet but will update as soon as I find out.

1220 - 7516 - 7768
Trainer name and nickname is Jamezb09
Will share pokerus if needed also!
Pm me if you add so I can add you right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom