• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

ok its been a couple weeks and i still have 20 ppl who have not added me back yet. and my friends list is at 100. so i will start deleting ppl very soon. please check your messages!

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

GRASS: Sunkern, Petlil, and Cacturne

My FC: 3523-2921-4680

Piper, trainer name is also Piper

I'm desperately looking for an Absol Safari, if you've got one, PLEASE add me. (No trading requests please)

Trainer Name: Phoenix
3DS FC: 4940-6559-1165
Safari: Ground (Phanpy, Nincada, Palpitoad)

Hey guys, I'm looking for safaries with these pokémon: Ditto, Eevee, Vivillon, Luxio, Riolu

My FC: 3325-2046-4107
Game: both
Friend Safari: Ditto, Dunsparce, Minccino

If you add me, please send me a PM with your FC and preferrably with your safari pokémon. Thank you! =)

Hey I have one that you are looking for,
my FC: 3582-9077-2660.
reply back to let me know that you register me back.

Trainer Name: Kaeyonles
My FC: 2879-1008-4690

Safari is either ground or normal. I'll update this post when my friend confirms with me

Please PM me if you add me so I can add you back :)

Trainer: Korra
Friend code: 1864- 9831- 2563
ghost: lampet, phantump, spiritomb
please pm me so i can add you back =D

Trainer: Alice
Friend Code: 2750-1211-5163
Fire: Magmar, Larvesta, and Fletchinder

Do PM me if you add me to add you back.

Name / Trainer: Enrico
Friend Code: 3754 - 7779 - 8262
Bug: Venomoth, Kakuna, Drapion

PM me if you add me to add you back 0=)

Last edited:

Down to just needing a few important ones, the others can aren't as huge a deal to me. Here's what I'm looking for still:

Normal - Eevee
Dark - Sableye
Electric - Emolga
Fairy - Swirlix
Fighting - Breloom
FIghting - Tyrogue
Flying - Hawlucha
Grass - Ivysaur
Ice - Lapras
Rock - Shuckle

If you have any of these, I'd appreciate an add and a message and I'll add you back.
Name: Razak
FC: 0559-6917-8610
Type: Ghost - Lampent, Phantum, Spiritomb

I don't have enough people for my friend safari, until poke bank opens I can't help people complete there national pokedex, but I will do battles, trades, video, or anything. Also does any body have a mega stone for Charizard Y. I'll trade you it for Charizard X, although I don't have a charmander either, so please friend code me.

Friend code: 3582-9077-2660
Version: X
Friend safari: Bug

Last edited:

3DS Name: Storm

Trainer Name: Juna

Game Version: Y

Friend Code: 3497-0305-5234

3DS name: Sephora
Trainer name: Sephora
Friend Code: 3969-5304-1455

EDIT: Safari Type is Normal, with Kecleon and Teddiursa
EDIT #2: Kecleon, Teddiursa, Chansey in Normal Type Safari

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

3DS Friend Code: 5386-8723-4827
3DS name: AbsolSnivy

(Before you read, yes okay I'm a noob, I haven't played in 3 years! I WAS 10!)

Questions:
1. What's Friend Safari?

And I only add someone once I know them kinda well and I know I can trust them

Last edited:

3DS Friend Code: 1693-1773-2651
Name: JEREMY

I am especially looking for a Dark-type Friend Safari with an Absol in it, and a Ground-type Safari with Drilbur in it.
My Friend Safari is Psychic (blah) but I can make it up to people who have the above safaris with my abundance in Hidden Ability Pokémon I have for trade.

3DS Friend Code: 5386-8723-4827
3DS name: AbsolSnivy

(Before you read, yes okay I'm a noob, I haven't played in 3 years! I WAS 10!)

Questions:
1. What's Friend Safari?

And I only add someone once I know them kinda well and I know I can trust them

Friend Safari is like a catching Pokemon game. this is how it goes:
-After you beat the elite four (the game) you can go to a town called Kiloude City.
-go to the top right part of the city, and you would see a building with a dark green poke-ball above the door.
-inside you will see a lady just standing there, and every time you go in you will encounter two Pokemon by you friends type and the only two from that friend
-for a bounce to have a third, your friend has to beat the game and online to encounter the third.
-there are Pokemon that will have different ability.
-try to get many friends as you can to get more Pokemon.
-good luck and have fum.

3DS Name: Gizmo
Trainer name: Chris
Friend Code: 4012-4613-1963

In Friend Safari: Quilladin, Tangela, and Ivysaur. Pretty good if I do say so myself.

PM if you're adding so I can add back

Kayla: 2938-7144-5004
Versions x and y
Ice safari.

Send me a PM and I'll add you back.

Last edited:

code is in sig

my safari:
poison: cascoon ariados and drapion

what i need:
Normal: teddiursa
Bug: heracross
Dark: nuzleaf pawniard vullaby cacturne crawdaunt sableye liepard inkay
Dragon: noibat
Electric: pachirisu Pikachu manetric luxio zebustrika
Fairy: togepi snubbull kirlia jigglypuff mawile spritzee swirlix clefairy floette
Fighting: mankey breloom
Fire: ponyta pansear fletchinder
Flying: farfetch’d hoothoot fletchinder
Grass: sunkern pansage maractus gogoat
Ground: phanpy nincada diggersby
Poison: muk drapion
Psychic: grumpig girafarig
Rock: nosepass qwebble corsola pupitar shuckle
Steel: magneton mawile forretress metang klang excadrill
Water: octillery panpour

i only have 18 friend code slots left before i have to start deleting duplicates. but i will add anyone but if you add me lets set up a time to be online at the same time. PM me!

3DS name: Vinicius
Trainer name: Vini
Friend Code: 3995 - 6824 - 0490
Friend Safari: Normal-Type with Lillilup, Loudred and Eevee.
PM if you want to add me!

Just got a new DS so in dire need of lots of safari friends!! Don't know my safari yet but will update as soon as I find out.

1220 - 7516 - 7768
Trainer name and nickname is Jamezb09
Will share pokerus if needed also!
Pm me if you add so I can add you right back.

EDIT: My safari type is dragon!
Shelgon - Gabite - Druddigon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom