• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Winston: 0147-0056-2231
Swanna, fletchinder, doduo

Pm me, looking for most of them.

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Hello. Still looking for safari friends. steel safari would be really cool, But will definitely add anyone who wants. I'm electric with dedenne, pika and luxio. My code is 0791-1740-8893. Just send a Pm. I check it a few times a day.
Thanks to anyone who adds me! :D

3DS name: Fenyan
Trainer name: Fenyan
Game Version: X
Friend Code: 5215-0376-5704
Friend Safari: Normal-Type with Dunsparce - Eevee - Kecleon

Feel free to add and send me a PM. Thank you :)

still looking. will add one one who needs my safari. but looking for those others specifically

Friend code: 1392-4605-1111
3DS name: Nick
Friend safari: Rock with dwebble, magcargo, shuckle
PM if you want to add me.

3DS Code: 0748-2614-8936
3DS Name: Gary
Game Version: Y

Fairy-type safari with Dedenne, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy

Last edited:

3DS Code: 3368-2069-1564
3DS name: Chaos
Game Version Y

Hey

Still have plenty of room...

Spret
FC 2380-3119-0691
Bug: Volbeat, Butterfree, Pinsir
Version Y

Steel with Excadrill would be cool...and Rock with Pupitar. But, I'm glad to help anybody that needs more friends. Just shoot me a PM.

I'm in desperate need of a Fairy saffari WITH Kirlia because.....I want a gardevoir but not the one you can get via trade in lumoise. My FC is in a post I made a page or 2 back but here it is again:
4012-4613-1963 and my safari has:
Ivysaur, Tangela, Quilladin

If you don't have a kirlia FS you can still add me I'm not picky :3

Update:
Found a Kirlia safari :3

Last edited:

Going to add my FC to the pool.

David
FC 0087-2780-2539
Dark Safari: Nuzleaf, Sandile, Liepard
X Version

Adding my own FC as well.

Code: 4811-7021-6103
Name: William
Game Version: Y, planning on getting X
Ice Safari: Snorunt, Sneasel, Snover

Last edited:

FC: 5086-2155-5524
Name: Kush King™
Version: Y

When I caught Mewtwo his ability was adamant. Initially I was going to reset to get a sp. attack nature but, I found out that Mega Mewtwo X is a physical attacker. So if anybody would like to trade Mewtwonite X for Y, I would really appreciate it. :)

hy, im currently searching piloswine safari
add me if you had that

my fc 2106-0044-6928
fire : growlithe charmeleon braixen

feel free to add mine :)
PM/VM your fc

thx

heres an updated list of what I'm looking for. got a good many yesterday! :]

Friend Code: 2664 2458 6584
Pokemon in My Safari: cascoon ariados drapion
Pokemon I am Looking For:
Normal: teddiursa
Bug: heracross
Dark: pawniard vullaby cacturne sableye liepard inkay
Dragon: noibat
Electric: Pikachu manetric
Fairy: togepi snubbull kirlia spritzee swirlix floette
Fighting: mankey breloom
Fire: ponyta fletchinder
Flying: farfetch’d hoothoot fletchinder
Grass: sunkern pansage maractus gogoat
Ground: phanpy nincada
Poison: muk drapion
Psychic: grumpig
Rock: nosepass pupitar
Steel: magneton forretress klang excadrill
Water: octillery panpour

Last edited:

Hey does anyone have an Yveltal they'd be willing to do a back/forth trade with? I need it for my Pokedex.
My friend code is 1032-1436-7379.

3DS code:1263-5787-4526
3Ds name:Amelia
Trainer name: Amélie
X version

if anyone takes this for friend safari, could you tell me what type it is?

Guys just a reminder about the rules of the thread located on the first post This is not the place to arrange trades. That goes in the Bulbagarden Global Trade Station, VMs or PMs. This is just for sharing your friend codes only. Also please do not post here just to say you added a specific person, VM or PM them. Posts like this will be deleted

Hey all, I'm after a Sableye FS or Larvesta? PM me if you have and are adding. FC and FS-mon in my sig.

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead

3DS Friend Code: 3797-7079-7936
Game Version(s): Y
Friend Safari Type: Dark
Pokemon Found in Safari: Liepard, Pawniard, Crawdaunt

If you add me, please tell me what type and pokemon are found in my Friend Safari.
Also if you have a friend safari with Chansey or Sawsbuck then I would LOVE you to add me haha.

Last edited:

3ds code: 2122-6910-9015
3ds Name: Wolf
Version: X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom