• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia ~ Endgame (Until the day we meet again...) ~ TOWN AND JESTER WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm intrigued. Do explain. :p Did you have the ability to check me N0?
Actually, no.

At that time, Pikochu voted HunanDawn and I placed a 2nd vote to make someone else the one with the most votes at the time. But then, Pikochu unvoted HD. As that 2nd vote I made wasn't needed anymore, I removed it. Looking back on it, I do think it was a rather stupid move.

@Pikochu, if Olive claimed an altered Restless Spirirt and WolfOwl tried to counter-claim, who would you have chosen? Olive could have also argued the existence of a power player that late into the game.

@Pikochu, if Olive claimed an altered Restless Spirirt and WolfOwl tried to counter-claim, who would you have chosen? Olive could have also argued the existence of a power player that late into the game.

If you were referring to when it was WolfOwl v. Olive and there was a Restless Spirit CC, I would have like to say that it didn't matter. I mean, at the point, I wasn't hunting for Restless Spirit, I was hunting for scum which meant trying to figure out which one is town.

That being said, I would have likely rushed to vote off WolfOwl on the basis that there could have been scum Restless Spirit and that WolfOwl 2.0 displayed far scummy behavior than Olive did.

Speaking of, @WolfOwl What prompted you not to claim? Your role was fairly safe, and you still would have been able to voice your thoughts from beyond the grave. If you explained it and I missed it, I do apologize.
Simple. Coming out as restless spirit takes me away from being the nightkill over everyone else. I was trying to get them to kill me, so that I would have more voices in thread.

Simple. Coming out as restless spirit takes me away from being the nightkill over everyone else. I was trying to get them to kill me, so that I would have more voices in thread.

Not a bad plan but I think after Night 4 it was pointless. It made Olive look clear and help lead to 3 mislynches.

Olive never said he was though. And I'm surprised no one figured it out, especially you.
That's true, but at that point, I think we were all occupied with trying to figure out what Olive was saying. The hints Olive left that pointed us to Zexy and Hellcrow were enough to convince us he/she was town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom