• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Pokemon XYZ Dub Opening

I like the song, but I don't think it fits Pokemon. :(
And the clips used definitely feel kind of random, like they didn't really try.

I love it. I'm a bit of a 80's style fan with music. I practically grew up on 80's music when little thanks to my father.=3
Hoping for a longer version in the future though. Movie better have a longer theme.

Is that... sarcasm? Sorry, it's hard to tell with you.

Though with that in mind, you'd think the WTP would be scraped.

What in the world makes you think my post was sarcastic? You asked a question, I answered it, and then I elaborated on my answer.

And "Who's That Pokemon" is only like ten seconds, tops. You'd have to cut at least 20 seconds' worth of footage from somewhere else in the episode in order to add 30 seconds to the opening.

What in the world makes you think my post was sarcastic? You asked a question, I answered it, and then I elaborated on my answer.

Sorry. It can be hard to tell with how you worded your post.

And "Who's That Pokemon" is only like ten seconds, tops. You'd have to cut at least 20 seconds' worth of footage from somewhere else in the episode in order to add 30 seconds to the opening.
My question is: why does extra thirty seconds of commercial time make a big difference?

My question is: why does extra thirty seconds of commercial time make a big difference?

Because thirty more seconds of commercial time leads to more money, which is exactly what Cartoon Network would like, especially when they wouldn't make much money off of Pokemon compared to shows that they own completely. It is kind of a shame since I do miss the longer opening run times, but you can make a good song with thirty seconds too. TPCI have done that, but not with this one in my opinion.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom