• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon you like but everyone else hate?

Raticate and Zigzagoon. During a FireRed playthrough, Raticate was a speedy powerhouse on my team. I loved it ever since. Can't wait to train one again when I get some free time. Zigzagoon, who couldn't love that face and the way it ran around during the first battle on Colisseum?

Grimer and Muk. I think that they are really cute and Muk's base attack is not something to ignore either.

I think a lot of Pokemon that used to be hated are getting more love now so it's tough. But in general I really do like the "object" pokemon. I think their cute and inventive. So my list would be Trubbish, Vanillite, Klefki.
I don't get why people hate Klefki and Vanillite. They are oddly adorable. And Klefki... I kinda hate going up against Wikstrom; it means I have to take out his Klefki and it's too cute to KO.

I'm also fond of Honedge and its line. A lot of people hate it but I think it looks weirdly cool.

I’m not certain if Mothim is outright hated, but people seem to dislike him because he comes from a line of notoriously forgettable and weak early Bug types. I honestly think he’s very pretty looking, what with his nice antenna and wings as well as nice coloration in both regular and shiny form, and has one of the best crys out of all the Bug types. He’s my favorite moth Pokémon, beating even Volcarona.

Castform. Yeah, she could use a design change, but she's still great for type coverage, my Castform was a star in my first-ever online battle in Omega Ruby (sadly I deleted the data for that save without transferring my Pokémon, so I don't have them anymore- hope you're happy out in the wild (my headcanon is when you delete data, any Pokémon still in your party and boxes are released), guys.)!

Probably Emboar or something, idk
Castform. Yeah, she could use a design change, but she's still great for type coverage, my Castform was a star in my first-ever online battle in Omega Ruby (sadly I deleted the data for that save without transferring my Pokémon, so I don't have them anymore- hope you're happy out in the wild (my headcanon is when you delete data, any Pokémon still in your party and boxes are released), guys.)!
Is there any way to get them back? Like, is there a way to getting your data back, then rescuing the Pokémon by sending them to another game via Bank?

Panpour. I had one on my team when I played pokemon black. If pokemon were real, I would love to have a grookey and a panpour to help me to take care of the plants.

No you are not allowed to talk about hacking
Thanks. I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to or not. Thank you for clarifying I’m not :)
But what about Riolu?
Riolu’s nice (Zorua’s still better /j I like both of them equally)
In Pokémon X, I caught a Riolu either sometime before or after challenging the first Gym, and it was a member of my team until I replaced it with the Lucario that Korrina gave me (Riolu evolved into a Lucario; I named it Nate since Nate has a Lucario in B2W2 trailer). I was super sad to have to replace it, and I was planning to Mega Evolve it at one point, but hey at least it’s not like I had released it, right?
Anyway, I like the Fighting/Steel combination a lot, which is why I think Riolu/Lucario’s a literal must-have on the team (especially if you’ve lost to Grant several times like I have; I had to evolve my Eevee (which I didn’t want to evolve) into a Vaporeon just for this battle; wish it was like the one Red had before it permanently became an Espeon)!

I legitimately love Bruxish. I was one of its haters when it first came out, but I used one in Ultra Moon and actually fell in love with it. Got one with Strong Jaw, gave it a bunch of fang moves, and it ended up being my ace of that run.

Fearow, many people call it ugly, but I think it is pretty cool. I also like Stoutland, Exploud, Veluza, and Eiscue.

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom