• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokeshipping pearlshipping or advanceshipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If Misty, May, and Dawn all three were with Ash at once...who would he choose?

*waits for this thread to turn into a very unfriendly Pokeshipping vs. Advanceshipping vs. Pearlshipping debate*

Thread with an amusing innuendo

I'm sorry, that's as far as I got before I started having tangential thoughts.

Wow, so I wasn't the only one.

*waits for this thread to turn into a very unfriendly Pokeshipping vs. Advanceshipping vs. Pearlshipping debate*

You and me both, but I think the severity has lessened nowadays.

Anyway, I say Misty. Since he has made implications that he was physically attracted to her, as well as just plain attracted. But that was such a long time ago.

Re: If Misty, May, and Dawn all three were with Ash at once...who would he choose?

Why would anyone expect them to act any differently around him than they normally do?

Do you honestly expect that if the three of them were alone with him, they'd all jump on him or something?

They'd probably interact with him as normal in any episodes.

I think he would end with Dawn. He knows that he have a connection with she, she is more cute, their friendship is bigger than other ones.

If anything, Ash would get ignored since the girls would probably want to get to know each other considering they really never hang out.

LOL Ash would prob think they want to come with him as friends. I'd say he'd pick um Dawn.

Pikachu

*hides under the desk*

for real though...

which character do you think Ash has bonded with most? I say Misty because May and Dawn are kind of the same when it comes to their relationship with Ash.

Misty was always fighting with Ash, a sign of attraction for kids that age, and she was with Ash during his early days. Dawn and May both traveled with Ash because they were starting a journey themselves and just decided to join Ash...Misty was the only one to strictly start following Ash cause she
was intrigued by him as a person.

I think the question is moot. We've already had both Misty/May and May/Dawn cross paths in Ash's company before, and jealousy from the older friend was nowhere to be found. Even over time, as a group of four, they'd primarily stick to their same guns.

Dawn would still want his attention as any friend might, except she'd understand when Ash can't for her, and perhaps would feel down if he chose to watch someone else over her, but she's got a mission that's more important than Ash.

May's grown incredibly independant, but she doesn't covet Ash and never will, now that she's perfectly capable on her own.

Misty would be the same: angry with him, teasing him, and liking him.

And suddenly, it's gone from a shounen show to a harem show. Blech. Since this is realistically just a topic one would find in the 'poke/advance/pearl thread, I'm moving this there.

Actually, It has to be Misty.
I mean I support pokéshipping.

To me, it is the only one which makes some sense. In the anime, Misty and Ash always have had so many of those embarrassing moments, with misty blushing.

May has always been attracted to Drew. In the epsiode Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut? , she was seen blushing, and et al

Dawn is not attracted to anyone as such.

But if you leave Ash with these three girls, most probably he will say something silly and get beaten up and run away with Pikachu

Honestly, until they all grow up a lot, I can't see any of them. Ash treats Dawn like a little sister, May was just there, and I doubt he'd want to put up with Misty's temper in a real relationship.

i think we all are ignoring the fact that ash is socially incompetent.

that, and the fact that SHIPPING IS BULL.

i think we all are ignoring the fact that ash is socially incompetent.

that, and the fact that SHIPPING IS BULL.

QTF. I used to be young like that (21 years old now, lol, oh lord, and was probably...10/11 when I started watching Pokemon). I was obsessed with Pokeshipping and as such, I would always bitch at other people when they'd pair Ash with someone else. My stance now? They should all be included. This is a series from Japan, after all. There should be more threesome fan arts...I mean, with Misty, May, and Dawn with Ash. I've only seen May and Dawn with Ash, so far. And Misty and May with Brock (lolwut) courtesy of GamblerClub.

Does anyone think that if they all get rejected that they'll all turn lesbian? D'aaaww.

No, but I do support threesome ships. If only for a little while. On that note you'd think there'd be more Sapphirepearlshipping fanart out there, I've only come across a handful. Japan eats this stuff up.

I just fancy pokeshipping more^

I know it's old school, but well my mind just see it that way, after more than five hundred episodes I think?
my mind has completely sticked to its idea in the first place( I'll never know why^) oh well. . .

Pearlshipping for sure. There have been more Ash hints for that than the three of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom