• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokeshipping pearlshipping or advanceshipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaosblazer said:
Manaphy sent her emotions to him via it's heart swapping powers when he was on the verge of drowning and it gave him the strength to continue.

Weird, I don't even remember that.

yeah but some people go too far with it, heck i remember a few years ago a couple of pokeshippers were threatening to kill themselves because of the lack of "hints" and they were that desperate for more.

Those are just the reactions you get when things get intense. It happens all the time, outside of Pokemon, and I know it very well.

I support all three! Ash cant really decide who he likes. It's like he gets a new girlfriend, but then he isnt cos its all secrety things. I call it TripleShipping.

Hey does anybody know...

Hey everybody, I just had a really good question and I wondered if anybody knew the answer to it from interviews/word-of-mouth/at all.

Has Satoshi Tajiri (the creator of Pokemon) ever endorsed an actual shipping? Has he ever said anything about any of Ash's possible romantic interests?

Why would Satoshi Tajiri even care about shippings, let alone endorse any? He has little influence in the anime, focussing instead primarily on running Game Freak and developing the next Pokemon games. I believe that you are looking instead for the Pokemon anime directors.

Satoshi Tajiri is too busy making the games and all the other stuff but he does own pokemon.

But i think when i comes to the anime it comes ot the directors hands. only them can dertermin who ends up with who.

Satoshi Tajiri is too busy making the games and all the other stuff but he does own pokemon.

But i think when i comes to the anime it comes ot the directors hands. only them can dertermin who ends up with who.

In my opinion, the pairings are based on the writers, but then, I'm only looking at it from a fanfiction writer's point of view...

On second thought, maybe the directors do have a say in this, but I guess it's really a production team effort...

Pokeshipping! Its very cute and was very stressed in the dub. Yeah, I like it. But if were going by the Japanese version, Palletshipping actually had the most hints :O

ALL THREE! woot sirsly ppl they're all awsome shippings

but aside from that pokeshipping, it rocks

I agree with what leon25270 said about the entire production team being involved in creating ships but the writers obviously have a bigger share in this.

I think all 3 ships had their share of hints.

I'm an Advanceshipper for no simpler reason than I like the pairing since I have long ago stopped thinking any ship in pokemon will actually happen in canon.

I used to be a dead-set Pokeshipper until May came along... then I used to be an Advanceshipper until Dawn came along...

Ash&Misty have this ferocious love to hate on you because I care for you relationship.

Ash&May have this protective but gentle I'll look out for you kind of chemistry.

Ash&Dawn have this playful sibling type of friendship where they beat up on other but cheer them on when its important.

Overall, I think its best you let their characters decide. If you put Ash on a pedestal for the girls to fight over, Dawn would cross her arms and say, 'Ash I'll be down here when you're ready," May would play an emotional card which would have Ash concerned, and Misty- well Misty would push Dawn aside, tell May to stop being a wussy, climb up the pedestal and grab Ash for herself.

Seriously, she's got more love for that boy than the other two combined. So I guess Pokeshipping wins. XD

Personally, I love all of these Shippings equally... with the exception that Advanceshipping is just a smidgen more to my liking. :kawaii:

pokéshipping definitely. The most evidence goes to pokéshipping. Although I like abilityshipping (ash x anabel) much too. and about may and dawn, may can have drew (contestshipping) and dawn can have kenny (penguinshipping)

Pokeshipping (well it is obvious)
Pearlshipping (Ok i can see it)
Advancedshipping (well i dont like this shipping but i can see it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom