• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont mind, ill trade in the whitsun holiday at twelve in my time

can i get a garchomp or spritomb will do for me at same time of course

sure. I can have a go. any specific nature, gender you want?

coming soon: shiny ev trained metagross and gengar. (got the two rngd, need to ev train them)

hey, just wondering if there was any update with the shiny charmander?

hi drama, I have good news, and bad news. the good news is I found someone willing to do it, however it may take em about 2 weeks to trade with me.

also in: variety of gen four egg move pokemon (note, I am currently dealing in gen 4)

Hello could you check my thread for these eggmove Pokemon?

- Bagon with Dragon Dance
- Charmader with Belly Drum
- Poocheyana with Yawn

Thanks.

woah, nice thread. could I get the shiny chained skitty? (and could you nickname it Peaches)

also, and specific nature, gender you want for them

woah, nice thread. could I get the shiny chained skitty? (and could you nickname it Peaches)

also, and specific nature, gender you want for them

For those three? Sure, and I'll get her name changed!
I would like all to be male, I don't care about their natures.

no, thats a point, we didn't, sorry bout that. you were the one after a foreign ditto if I recall :D

Time for an update:

Speedy Sceptile, your pokemon are ready for whenever you can collect them

stocking, 2 out of three of your pokemon are ready to go

zigzag, your pokemon are ready.

whynotnow, your arcues is ready

a more updated list of egg move pokemon will be arriving soon, (for now, gen 4)

drama, and palkiacatcher, I am so sorry for the delays in your order, had a lot of trouble catching my trade partner online you see. however will be trading with them soon

heartless angel, Your order is currently pending as discussed :D

CURRENT MAJOR WANT: Lax incense for gen 4!

no, thats a point, we didn't, sorry bout that. you were the one after a foreign ditto if I recall :D

Time for an update:

Speedy Sceptile, your pokemon are ready for whenever you can collect them

stocking, 2 out of three of your pokemon are ready to go

zigzag, your pokemon are ready.

whynotnow, your arcues is ready

a more updated list of egg move pokemon will be arriving soon, (for now, gen 4)

drama, and palkiacatcher, I am so sorry for the delays in your order, had a lot of trouble catching my trade partner online you see. however will be trading with them soon

heartless angel, Your order is currently pending as discussed :D

CURRENT MAJOR WANT: Lax incense for gen 4!

Yep!
And I believe I was trading you a Bulbasaur =D

no worries, just message me or post here when you are ready, i'm not in a rush

will be trying to catch up on all trades this weekend. note, from around the 13th may, will most likely be going awol due to exams for a week or 2. (making guest appearances over the weekends)

Hey Clive. My sister might have a Lax Incense in Diamond that she has NEVER used and never will. Do you want it?

She doesn't care, because she doesn't play Diamond much. Only thing she does is grow Berries!

However,I require TM 90 (Substitute). Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom