• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have a deal. trade this weekend?. i wanna make sure at least 1 of u get something. and cool avatar by the way.

also, offering for anything unhacked: shiny shedinja, (got it in a trade ages ago here, has the ot of PENIS) hence why im offering it for basically anything

Can I get a shiny female Budew with the nickname Rosa, A male shiny ralts nicknamed Aether and a female shiny ralts nicknamed Athena?
I can offer Riolu, Misdreavus, Mawile, Magmar and lots more!
(In soulsilver)
Thanks!

Last edited:
hi pokefan, I can have a go at getting these in for you, though it may take some time. thanks to drama for the trade :D

lugianinetales, stocking and King Of SylverHearts let me know when u can trade

new in: Poochyena with the following moveset: thunderfang, fire fang, ice fang and yawn!

(huge thanks to siburke939 for the egg move info)

thats fine.

quick note to all, due to exams in less than a week, my trading times will be rather hit and miss, will try to wrap up pending orders this weekend though :D thanks for listening

I am a new member here, and as a show of good faith, could you please EV train some of my RNG'd pokemon? I come from Smogon, and I have been breeding Dreamworld pokemon.
But I just don't know where to get started here, and be a more active member.
So What better way to introduce myself, then to offer for others to EV train for me, rather then doing so for others?

Would you be interested?

Pokemon needs to be EV trained:

Adamant Prankster Murkrow
IV's 31/31/31/31/31/31
-FeatherDance
-Sky Attack
-Roost
RNG bred by me using Standard Seed

Naughty Spees Boost Caravahna, HP Fire
IV's: 31/31/30/30/31/30
-Ancient Power
-Hydro Pump
-Double Edge
RNG Bred by me using Standard Seed

Any ideas for EV Spreads?

Please let me know if you are i terested, and the cost of this service.
In addition, I cannot do shiny RNG's, mainly because I don't have a computer.
I have my various friends find seeds for me.

hiya, first off, I welcome u to the forum, it is always great to see smogon people here :) If your looking for areas to go on here, I can reccomend some, are u more of a trader or battler?

also, those look amazing, u should congratulate yourself. I actually tend to use smogon stats for my ev training... though will have a look.

A quick thing though, at the moment, I can only ev train in fourth gen, as I am currently at the beginning of the game in black and white.

also, if it is fourth gen, due to several exams coming up,, I will not be able to properly take on your request for till at least the 27th of may. sorry about that, I could take it on early, but I won't want to make an error by not putting in my full attention to your pokemon :D

Thank you for the welcome. and well, I am proficient in both areas.
Its fine I guess.
Maybe I will wait until summer starts, then strt requesring again.

Thanks for your time.

Sorry about that, I will contact you as soon as my academic stuff dies down again. I thoroughly recommend the offering and wanted threads in the trade center here, as well as the other shops. Also, the battle center is great for finding the battlers of bulbagarden: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forumdisplay.php?f=375

or, if you want to put up a welcome post, why not go to: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forumdisplay.php?f=223

also, are the pokemon u want ev trained on a fourth gen game?, (diamond/pearl/platinum/heart gold/ soul silver?)

Sorry about that, I will contact you as soon as my academic stuff dies down again. I thoroughly recommend the offering and wanted threads in the trade center here, as well as the other shops. Also, the battle center is great for finding the battlers of bulbagarden: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forumdisplay.php?f=375

or, if you want to put up a welcome post, why not go to: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forumdisplay.php?f=223

also, are the pokemon u want ev trained on a fourth gen game?, (diamond/pearl/platinum/heart gold/ soul silver?)

I am sorry for the late reply.
Unfortunately, I only abuse on 5th gen now, and since they are Dreamworld Pokemon, they are only available @ 5th Generation Games. .__.

Thank you for the links. :) Do you RNG abuse yourself?

note to all: main gcse english exams are over, and only have maths exam and 2 computer exams left, so will be able to start taking on trades again this weekend

new in: joltik and jellisent, (yeah, my gen 5 spellings suck) of various natures

Last edited:
Do you happen to have a a Riolu that knows Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick, Crunch, and Cross Chop? I'm actually interested in one.

hi guys, as long as you dont mind it being on gen 4, though if u want them on gen 5, will get them pokeshifted. I had been considering a breeding project like that for a while, so you have given me a great excuse to start it. any preferred nickname and gender

Nickname? I was just finishing Ghost Trick and either Yomiel, Cabanela, Jowd or Missile. Male.
Maybe Cabanela for me.

hi guys, as long as you dont mind it being on gen 4, though if u want them on gen 5, will get them pokeshifted. I had been considering a breeding project like that for a while, so you have given me a great excuse to start it. any preferred nickname and gender
Sweet :D I'd like a male (doesn't have to be nicknamed) :D I would like for it to be in Gen IV please :) I could trade you a Gen IV or Gen V Shiny (if I'm lucky with my seed and there are no NPCs in the area) for it =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom